I cant play Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support I cant play Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! A few days ago did some settings so i can use the auction house becuse it didnt work before. Later when i was trying play it but all i see is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lukas Hoffman, Nov 24, 2020.

1. I cant play Forza Horizon 4

Hello! A few days ago did some settings so i can use the auction house becuse it didnt work before. Later when i was trying play it but all i see is mclaren senna is driving for minutes and "Loading Please wait. And i dont what to do. I have test uninstall
    and install again but its doesnt work. Please Help Me!

Dear Lukas

:)

Lukas Hoffman, Nov 24, 2020
  2. matthewiag Win User

forza horizon 4

I cant wait to play Forza Horizon 4
  3. Risky#Real Win User

xbox app

Hi

nothing of the up top tips helped me this is really annyoing me i cant play forza horizon 4 online cause of this.

Cheers
  4. DirtyPandaSweat Win User

What GamePass games are you playing right now?

Personally i played gta v prior to it being added to the game pass but i also play Forza Horizon 4, ive tried astroneer and a few others that i cant think of at the moment lol
  5. Edgarour Win User

Forza Horizon 4 running at 10 fps with a gtx 1050

6. Default_636 Win User

What’s Everyone Playing This Weekend? (10-12 January 2020)

I only played Forza Horizon 4
Thema:

I cant play Forza Horizon 4

1. I cant play Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - cant play Forza

2. playing on freeroam on forza h4, xbox one s - cant join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing on freeroam on forza h4, xbox one s - cant join: hello....i am on xbox one playing FH4 and i keep getting 'unable to join' messages with codes and no help doing all restarts, re-log in....status and console says all ok....even can do auction and...
  3. cant play forza horizon 4 online

in XBoX on Windows
    cant play forza horizon 4 online: hello, some time ago i realized that i couldnt play fh4 online on my pc. i then kinda left the game until yesterday. when i try to go into online i get a message saying : FEATURE LOCKED there was...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online! (Teredo and connection blocked issue)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online! (Teredo and connection blocked issue): I did every step that is around somewhere on the internet and I cant get the teredo and connection blocked error to go away. The teredo message was gone for a few hours like two days ago but it...
  5. I got Xbox game pass on pc and I cant play Ark with my friends even forza 4

in XBoX on Windows
    I got Xbox game pass on pc and I cant play Ark with my friends even forza 4: Me and my friend bought the xbox game pass on pc to download our fav games , but the problem we cant play online when we played forza i invited him to my session but it failed to join he said also...
  6. Cant play Forza Horzion 3 Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Forza Horzion 3 Multiplayer: I've tried so much things to fix this,but nothing helps , i tried to open NAT , disable teredo , e.t.c , and nothing helps.. everytime when i try to join multiplayer freeroam ,it says ..''unable...
  7. I cant play online in forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play online in forza horizon 3: Hello, I cant play online in forza horizon 3. First i had a child account but then i fixt it to an adoult account. And i have fixed all the Privacy thing that you should do but i still cant...
  8. Cant play forza 3 oine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play forza 3 oine: i have bought 1 year xbox live just a few minutes ago, got on forza 3 to play online and it says that i need xbox live gold to play online line. How could i fix or a way to get in...
  9. i cant play online on forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play online on forza horizon 3: Hi, help me please, i cant play online on forza horizon 3, an error message for dns... 067df35c-4cf8-4d54-b7b1-413e27e63d79
  10. i cant play forza horizon 3 anymore because it wont update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play forza horizon 3 anymore because it wont update: So when i launch Forza 3 it says that i need to update and takes me to the windows store page. But instead of updating it downloads the whole game one more time which i can tell because the file...