I cant play games live!!!!!

Discus and support I cant play games live!!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a connection that works (i have downloaded some stuff) but when i try to play a game online it pops a message <you do not have the right... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AcademicName004, Jun 11, 2014.

1. I cant play games live!!!!!

I have a connection that works (i have downloaded some stuff)

but when i try to play a game online it pops a message <you do not have the right privilege to play online> or smth like that

Do i need to pay to have xbox live gold to play games that i have bought online?

im kinda desperate,so any help would be really appreciated

:)

AcademicName004, Jun 11, 2014
  2. Ronny Kye
    Ronny Kye Guest
    Cant connect to xbox live

Cant connect to xbox Live and cant play downloaded games, so I have problems too.

Ronny Kye, Jun 11, 2014
  3. nathaniel50
    nathaniel50 Guest
    live

why cant i play games on live

nathaniel50, Jun 11, 2014
  4. I cant play games live!!!!!

Hello there AcademicName004 I cant play games live!!!!! :)

In order to play games online you would indeed need to purchase a Gold Membership Subscription. You can find out more information on that via the below link.

http://www.xbox.com/Live/Join

There are several benefits of becoming a gold member and one of my favourites is the
    'Games with Gold' program. Users who have a gold membership will receive 2 free Xbox 360 games and 2 free Xbox One games each month. You can learn more about that by Clicking Here.

The subscription is cheap and more than worth its value.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 11, 2014
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Hello there AcademicName004 :)

In order to play games online you would indeed need to purchase a Gold Membership Subscription. You can find out more information on that via the below link.

http://www.xbox.com/Live/Join

There are several benefits of becoming a gold member and one of my favourites is the
    'Games with Gold' program. Users who have a gold membership will receive 2 free Xbox 360 games and 2 free Xbox One games each month. You can learn more about that by Clicking Here.

The subscription is cheap and more than worth its value.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  6. Ronny Kye Win User

Cant connect to xbox live

Cant connect to xbox Live and cant play downloaded games, so I have problems too.
  7. KD4LIFE355 Win User

Call of duty modern warfare

The game is live and i cant play it mine still says preordered
  8. Le0sDen Win User

only if i new.....

cant be signed in to a windows pc game and xbox live console with same account.

so i cant play a movie or music or a game. xbox is useless when playing aoe online. unless i make another account and buy more live time. and it seems so far i cant unlink the aoe online account.

i gess u would need to play window games pc to under stand.
  9. Mister Cizl Win User

i cant play no games

Hey CoastalGlue7006! What games are you having issues with? Are you getting any kind of error message or code when you try to launch one? Post back and let me know!
Thema:

1. I cant play games live!!!!! - Similar Threads - cant play games

2. Why cant we play multiplayer games without gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant we play multiplayer games without gold: I'm switching to ps4 because paying to playing multiplayer is just dumb and f2p games kinda ruins the game of "free" in my opinion I would love if they changed it...
  3. Why cant I play backwards compatible games on my new Xbox one X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play backwards compatible games on my new Xbox one X?: I just recently traded in my old xbox one and got an Xbox one X two days ago but it wont let me play any xbox 360 games that I know are backwards compatible. I tried to play MW3 and MW2 which I...
  4. i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc: so i look and can download it only on xbox but my friends play it on pc with xbox game pass ulti need answer cd7ba577-90be-444b-87d1-1748f4f38be4
  5. Cant play a downloaded game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play a downloaded game: I downloaded the game "conker live and reloaded" that is a xbox original, but i'm trying to play the game but it says "it was not possible start the game. Download the game again" but i tried to...
  6. Cant play games when i am offline - even games on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play games when i am offline - even games on disc: Hello. I am having the same problem another user reported on 8/30 - I cannot play games I've downloaded or have on disc offline. I was able to do this yesterday by simply turning on the xb1....
  7. Cant play games when i am offline - even games on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play games when i am offline - even games on disc: i cant play games when i am offline both games i downloaded+installed and also game from game disc. The game does start but after the Intro i have to Press A to continue,then it ask "Who are You"...
  8. cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360: hi there i have created and microsoft account but cannot download, play online or watch netflix or youtube on my xbox360. continues to tell me i need to sign in or contact xboxlive.com. how do...
  9. Cant play any of my games at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play any of my games at all.: Why push for total digital and now any of us that are digital purchased games cant play. Oh thats right we cant get real answers since Microsoft shutdown their phones so now all it is answering...
  10. Cant play digital downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play digital downloaded games: Keep getting error code 0x97e107df. Wont let me play any digital downloaded game only hard disc games 85945371-ec33-4cfb-b96a-74d51f494178