I can't play grand theft auto 5 story mode because it says I need xbox live to launch it

Discus and support I can't play grand theft auto 5 story mode because it says I need xbox live to launch it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant even play story mode on gta 5 on my xbox one it says I need an xbox live connection why??? dac04003-f8c6-46fb-b070-dae205350e28 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChristopherSmar, Aug 28, 2019.

1. I can't play grand theft auto 5 story mode because it says I need xbox live to launch it

I cant even play story mode on gta 5 on my xbox one it says I need an xbox live connection why???

:)

ChristopherSmar, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

I can't play grand theft auto 5 story mode because it says I need xbox live to launch it

1. I can't play grand theft auto 5 story mode because it says I need xbox live to launch it - Similar Threads - can't play grand

2. Can't Play minecraft offline xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Play minecraft offline xbox one.: I recently moved and been wanting to play minecraft on my xbox. I have no internet beside my data. I connected my xbox one to my phone data and set my xbox up as home xbox for my account. I even...
  3. I can't play with girlfriend on Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play with girlfriend on Minecraft Windows 10: Hello! I bought today Minecraft on Windows 10. I wanted to play with girlfriend in her world. During the load there was a message: "can not connect: server is out of date" Does anyone have an idea...
  4. How do i play with friends? Me and my friends always appear offline. Can't send messages to...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i play with friends? Me and my friends always appear offline. Can't send messages to...: Out internet connection is fine. We can play Forza Horizon 4 online with other people, but we can't join each others session or send an invite so we can play together. My NAT type is open and...
  5. Can't play downloaded games while offline or even see them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play downloaded games while offline or even see them: Like the title says. If you've been online to buy and verify ownership of downloaded games once you should be able to and have every right to play your games offline. Every other platform offers...
  6. Can't play Panzer Dragoon Orta on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Panzer Dragoon Orta on Xbox 360: I have purchased Panzer Dragoon Orta digitally at the Xbox Live Marketplace on Xbox 360 but when I try to start the game I am getting these errors: [img] [img] Even the purchase was...
  7. Não consigo jogar em servidores do Minecraft [Mod translation-I can't play on Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo jogar em servidores do Minecraft [Mod translation-I can't play on Minecraft...: Até poucos dias eu consiguia jogar em servidores como lifeboat etc. Mas hoje por algum motivo quando eu fui jogar apareceu isso pra mim mesmo eu não mexendo em nenhuma configuração da minha...
  8. I can't play my games while disconnected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play my games while disconnected: With Internet [img] [img] without Internet [img] 003bf263-2c1a-4ff7-9729-ccc0acf92bf6
  9. Can't play game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play game: I can't start one of my games any advice d4dae048-a5fe-42bb-be38-a247a6efd91c
  10. Can't play grand theft auto 5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play grand theft auto 5.: I downloaded GTA V a few days ago, now it keeps saying that it has a scratched disc, which is a problem as I downloaded it on the marketplace. I tried clearing my cache and pretty much doing...