I can't play GTA San Andreas - Alpha Skip Ahead

Discus and support I can't play GTA San Andreas - Alpha Skip Ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I bought GTA SA from the Microsoft Store some time ago and I can't open it, and the game doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sSeCreTm, Aug 6, 2020.

1. /u/sSeCreTm
    /u/sSeCreTm Guest

I bought GTA SA from the Microsoft Store some time ago and I can't open it, and the game doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store.

submitted by /u/sSeCreTm
    [link] [comments]

/u/sSeCreTm, Aug 6, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Daniel6591 Win User

Just Thought I Would Open A Discussion About GTA 5

San andreas is my favorite gta game. I can't wait for gta 5
  3. SiegeCaptain Win User

XBOX originals update please

My only complaint is that I can't download GTA San Andreas (from my hard copy/ game disc) into my 250 gig harddrive. Playing GTA 4 is starting to wear a little thin. I'd have more fun as CJ in the insanity that is San Andreas. Dammit!
  4. LegendOfGta Win User

360 or next gen ?

GTA: V = GTA: San Andreas

Especially in terms of GTA: San Andreas maximizing the PS2 and Xbox consoles.
  5. RazorstormBPH12 Win User

where is grand theft auto san andreas

err i tried to download it and it waits at 0% for about a minute and then says can't download gta san andreas.
  6. Juxtapose13 Win User

XBOX originals update please

[quote user="Lure108"]

My only complaint is that I can't download GTA San Andreas (from my hard copy/ game disc) into my 250 gig harddrive. Playing GTA 4 is starting to wear a little thin. I'd have more fun as CJ in the insanity that is San Andreas. Dammit!

[/quote]

HDD installs are not supported for any original Xbox title.
Thema:

1. I can't play GTA San Andreas - Alpha Skip Ahead - Similar Threads - can't play GTA

2. I can't play gta v online even if everything is perfectly fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play gta v online even if everything is perfectly fine.: I can't play gta v and i can't understand the issue. My internet it ok , i i ha gold live , and o tried everything to fix it but I did not make it. 56093552-39ae-4ca0-a38e-de0a4259141a
  3. I can't play GTA V evebthough I own the disc for years already now? The xbox says that I...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't play GTA V evebthough I own the disc for years already now? The xbox says that I...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MHMHK [link] [comments]
  4. I can't play GTA V online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play GTA V online: when I try to start the online mode it says file required to play GTA online can't be downloaded from rockstar or the rockstar star service is not available right now although it is online...
  5. I have Gold but can't play multiplayer when playing GTA IV on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Gold but can't play multiplayer when playing GTA IV on Xbox One: I have not been able to play GTA 4 online on Xbox One even though I have a gold membership. When I go to the option in the phone, it says that my account does not have the right requirement or...
  6. I can't play online on Gta V but i have Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play online on Gta V but i have Gold: every time i am gonna go and play online on Gta on My Xbox one s it just comes on to a singel server and i cant play with any other peoples 0b9de828-6eae-4822-95ab-e29a75bcf092
  7. I can't play GTA V because the the installation isn't finished

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play GTA V because the the installation isn't finished: I can't play GTA V because there isn't any installation, but it's not true because in category Installation everything is OK? What hapenned? What should I do? 4a8f3e2b-2233-4743-b2fa-0db72604c880
  8. Can't use my GTA 4 CD to play on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use my GTA 4 CD to play on Xbox One: I'v been trying to play GTA 4 on my Xbox One using my GTA 4 & episode from liberty city CD, but it says it can't be played here, like it wasnt retrocompatible. What can i do ? i dont wanna rebuy...
  9. I can't play GTA V after I bought it from the Xbox store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play GTA V after I bought it from the Xbox store.: I can't play GTA V. I bought it from the Xbox store. After it finished installing I turned my Xbox off. The next day I turned it on to play. But now when I try to load the game. It sends me back...
  10. Got a new xbox1 and now can't play GTA online but I was able to on my xbox360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a new xbox1 and now can't play GTA online but I was able to on my xbox360.: When I try and go on GTA online it says this account does not have permission to acess GTA online. Set up an account for my dad so he could change my content restrictions but we can't get our 2...