i cant play lego star wars TCS

Discus and support i cant play lego star wars TCS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when ever i start the game it disconnects me from Xbox live 87e15522-8dff-45c6-b0d2-ce904a87c7e6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andygiesen, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Andygiesen
    Andygiesen Guest

when ever i start the game it disconnects me from Xbox live

:)

Andygiesen, Mar 2, 2020
  2. AG3NT FL0R1DA Win User

Batman - The Telltale Series and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy are both now available through the Games with Gold program

I am sadly still doing the works to get Lego Star Wars: TCS to download.
  3. CosmicDaisy1075 Win User

Jet Set Radio Future?

Also I JSRF is my 3rd favorite game (Behind Lego Star Wars: TCS and Minecraft)
  4. onyxishere Win User

Games With Gold Cant Download 360 game

5. YungSB13 Win User

Game pass

Check out Inner Space, Lego Star Wars: TCS, Sky Forge Reloaded, & The Escapist.
  6. iAshHD Win User

Remember these Star Wars games anyone

Ah, loved Star Wars: Racer. The Pod Racing level in Lego SW: TCS is pretty good though.
Thema:

1. i cant play lego star wars TCS - Similar Threads - cant play lego

2. Cant play any games o gamepass pc gives me error 0x803F8001

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play any games o gamepass pc gives me error 0x803F8001: it gives me error 0x803F8001 with every game i download on gamepass pc 3865cd03-5852-4b2b-97f0-2856fa7d5af3
  3. Cant play state off decay 2 on games pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play state off decay 2 on games pass PC: Hi I was trying to play state of decay 2 Judgment addition on PC with the games pass and I get the following message "When you got a refund on State of Decay 2 it was removed from your device."...
  4. No puedo jugar Halo Reach en MCC / I cant play Halo Reach on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar Halo Reach en MCC / I cant play Halo Reach on MCC: Hace tiempo que tengo Halo MCC, hoy descargué todo de nuevo, porque lo había quitado. El problema es, que no me deja jugar Halo Reach, me aparece el enunciado de que tengo que descargar el...
  5. I have xbox live gold but cant play modern warfare online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have xbox live gold but cant play modern warfare online: I cant play. Multiplayer. On modern warfare. On line de1375ad-e760-4d64-86cb-21e0de7ccd24
  6. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online! (Teredo and connection blocked issue)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online! (Teredo and connection blocked issue): I did every step that is around somewhere on the internet and I cant get the teredo and connection blocked error to go away. The teredo message was gone for a few hours like two days ago but it...
  7. Cant play Ori and the Will of the Wisps!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play Ori and the Will of the Wisps!!!!: Just download this game by XGP PC, but after click "start", when I going to start a new slot, everything is not responding, both mouse clicking and any keys on keyboard. (I can move my mouse)...
  8. NBA2K20 - cant play online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K20 - cant play online?: Hi My son is included on the family account and we cannot access certain features of the game NBA2K20. We purchased NBA2K20 and he cannot go online as it says he does not meet the age...
  9. cant join partys cant play my game online either Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant join partys cant play my game online either Windows 10: i was trying to play Ark survival evolved with my friends i try joining their party but cant join it i play windows 10 5b6b48e2-cd5d-45b7-9ee3-9377ab5aba81
  10. Cant play Online NBA2K

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Online NBA2K: Just wondering if anyone gets this. can anybody help I can’t access multiplayer game modes when it’s says push A to join game nothing happens?...