I can't play Middle Earth :Shadow of War because title screen doesn't skip

Discus and support I can't play Middle Earth :Shadow of War because title screen doesn't skip in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I downloaded SoW on PC and played it for 3 hours from game pass. But the game crashed after that and now when i open the game and press spacebar... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AtaberkUzun, Sep 15, 2020.

1. AtaberkUzun
    AtaberkUzun Guest

I downloaded SoW on PC and played it for 3 hours from game pass. But the game crashed after that and now when i open the game and press spacebar nothing happens and i can not play it. İ have reinstalled the game but that did not fix it. I have tried to
    delete the title screen or my previous save file but i need admin privilages to open the files . How can i fix it ?

:)

AtaberkUzun, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

What game is this?

Middle Earth: Shadow of War
  3. Revans x Heir Win User

What game is this?

Middle Earth: Shadow of War
    thanks!
  4. Rafelis 1997 Win User

We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live

Getting the same error with Middle Earth: Shadow of War. Frustating
  5. Skills Krauser Win User

So what's everyone playing?

Middle-earth: Shadow of War

Man, I'm in love with this game
  6. maziere00 Win User

Liste Play anywhere différente du XBOX Game pass (Mod Translation: Playlist anywhere different from XBOX Game pass)

Je sais mais des titres comme La Terre du Milieu™ : L'Ombre de la Guerre™ou hello neighbor présent sur les
    deux listes devraient pouvoir être installé sur PC.

(Mod Translation)

I know but titles like Middle Earth ™: The Shadow of War ™ or helloneighbor on both lists should be able to be installed on PC.
Thema:

1. I can't play Middle Earth :Shadow of War because title screen doesn't skip - Similar Threads - can't play Middle

2. After xbox app update my controller is acting crazy and I can't effectively play games

in XboX Insiders
    After xbox app update my controller is acting crazy and I can't effectively play games: My left stick spins my character instead of just moving left or right and my right stick also spins my character which it is supposed to do but it spins a lot faster than it should after the...
  3. On my account, I can't use the controller to play on Xbox Minecraft. It works fine for all...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On my account, I can't use the controller to play on Xbox Minecraft. It works fine for all...: Since I installed the latest Minecraft update on the Xbox, I can't use any controller to select things and get past the main menu on Minecraft. I can only use the USB keyboard and mouse that are...
  4. Hello. I have Xbox Game Pass Unlimited but I can't play Mortal Kombat and The Evil Within.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I have Xbox Game Pass Unlimited but I can't play Mortal Kombat and The Evil Within.: I can't play the games because the play button is fully greened out for some reason. Anyone has a solution for this? [img] 2fd563d1-f116-4337-9aa1-fd686d735564
  5. Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why...: I lost my minecraft bedrock edition even though I claimed it long ago d823aa13-29b8-4330-a5dd-ffa51458614f
  6. Can't play game even with profile that bought it signed in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play game even with profile that bought it signed in: Long story short, if you play on your profile, but keep the one who bought games sighed in on the side, you can play their games. I can do this with my brother and cousin's profiles. But if my...
  7. Can't use EA play even after game pass ultimate subscribtion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use EA play even after game pass ultimate subscribtion: I have bought xbox game pass ultimate and I'm pretty sure it includes EA play as well but even after signing in to EA using my xbox gamepass account, its still showing me to subscribe to EA play....
  8. Add on evrope games that we can't play :(

in XboX Insiders
    Add on evrope games that we can't play :(: Hello i want discuss about xbox 360 store i really want to play old games like Crash Bandicoot Wrath Of Cortex and Burnout 3 and Rayman raving rabbids and Sonic The Hedgehog 06. But... i can't...
  9. active Ultimate sub, but can't play game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    active Ultimate sub, but can't play game pass games: I have an active Ultimate subscription, but when I go to play any Game Pass game it asks me to log in (I'm already logged in) or to renew the subscription (it's valid until 2024, so should be no...
  10. You can't play this title because you don't have any screen time. Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You can't play this title because you don't have any screen time. Xbox Cloud Gaming: [img] This error keeps popping up but I do have time to play. Can someone help me fix it? ddefcc04-e9aa-45b1-935b-64ac562b31ac