I can't play Minecraft Java multiplayer.

Discus and support I can't play Minecraft Java multiplayer. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am trying to play Minecraft Java with my friends but it is saying that I should enable multiplayer in my Microsoft account. I tried to go to privacy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MuhammadShaikh2, Jul 9, 2021.

1. I can't play Minecraft Java multiplayer.

I am trying to play Minecraft Java with my friends but it is saying that I should enable multiplayer in my Microsoft account. I tried to go to privacy and online safety settings, but it redirected me to the same page instead of putting me in the settings. My friends didn't have this problem, only I did. How do I fix this issue?

:)

MuhammadShaikh2, Jul 9, 2021
  2. SAARussian Win User

I purchased an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription from the Microsoft Store. By subscription, a version of Minecraft for Windows 10 is available to me. After installing the game, it offers me to buy the full version and does not let me into the network game. What is the problem?
  3. Militarylotus30 Win User

Can't play multiplayer minecraft on java

I just migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account and now I can't play multiplayer. I've look all over the internet but I can't find out how to make it so I can play multiplayer. And if your going to ask if I have any subscriptions with Xbox I don't have any.
    Hi Goodra,

Minecraft java Edition needs to buy a account from Buy minecraft java

And this applies to Mojang servers, if you need help visit To request for a help

Or See Q&A problems
  4. SassieCassie Win User

Is it possible to play with PS4 Minecraft and Java Edition Minecraft together on the same account?

Simply put. No. It is not currently possible to play local multiplayer Java to bedrock Minecraft. (assuming your not running the Minecraft PS4 Edition of Minecraft). Which would still be no. There are plugins for java that allow bedrock clients to connect to java servers but that feature is not on current consoles. Sorry for the inconvenience. Happy gaming!

-Cassie
  5. soxfan014 Win User

Minecraft will not open via launcher, only through microsoft store.

Hello mimim2,

The Minecraft launcher you are referring to is only for the Java edition of Minecraft. The Java edition and Windows 10, are two separate games. In order to launch and play Minecraft from the launcher you are using in the last image, you must buy the Java
    edition from the site, not the Windows 10 version. Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft. Annoying I know, but when Microsoft acquired Minecraft they released
    their own version of the game on their platform. Hope this helps

-
  6. Sassmate3450 Win User

Minecraft Java Multiplayer

im on windows and after migration it says i dont own minecraft
Thema:

1. I can't play Minecraft Java multiplayer. - Similar Threads - can't play Minecraft

2. Can't play Minecraft online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Minecraft online: Before you copy-paste your stupid default answer to this question, I already tried it. If you'll post it again, I will ignore you. Now that we got that out of the way, let me tell you what is...
  3. Converted Mojang Account to Microsoft, now I can't play multiplayer minecraft (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Converted Mojang Account to Microsoft, now I can't play multiplayer minecraft (Windows 10): Basically what I said in the title. I converted my account, but I can't get online anymore. I've scoured my profile on microsoft to find an actual solution, but everything brings me to the "Manage...
  4. I can't play minecraft though i bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play minecraft though i bought it: I couldn't have played minecraft since I bought it. When I tried launch the launcher to play minecraft but i saw the button of playing demo instead of play and a message, "oh no! something went...
  5. I can't find the setting to allow me to play minecraft multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find the setting to allow me to play minecraft multiplayer.: I had just migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. My account is over 13 and for some reason is says that I can't play multiplayer because of a setting on the Microsoft account. I...
  6. Can't play minecraft in multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play minecraft in multiplayer: Hello, I've recently migrated my mojang acccount to microsoft and I can't find where to change the settings to play online. 23e82ca1-51b1-4e49-95cc-1a7bff6a0d72
  7. Can't play multiplayer minecraft on java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer minecraft on java: I just migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account and now I can't play multiplayer. I've look all over the internet but I can't find out how to make it so I can play multiplayer. And if...
  8. I can't play in servers in minecraft pe

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't play in servers in minecraft pe: Hi there! I can't play in a multiplayer server with my friends when I join I can move but can't break any blocks and according to my friends I'm not moving at all. I can still take damage and...
  9. Can't play online with my friends because I opted into the Minecraft RTX but I cant opt out

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play online with my friends because I opted into the Minecraft RTX but I cant opt out: For over half a year now I have not been able to play minecraft bedrock edition online with my friends on my windows 10 pc because when minecraft RTX came out I opted into the program, and now I...
  10. I can't play online on Minecraft (mostly)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play online on Minecraft (mostly): Whenever I try to host a world, it gives me an error which said that I'm not signed in to my Microsoft account (which I was) and to restart the world to sign back in. I have tried this countless...