I can't play minecraft online or join my friends servers :(

Discus and support I can't play minecraft online or join my friends servers :( in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I go to the "Friends" tab, it says "Sign in with a microsoft account to play with friends" but when I go to my account settings and the "Sign in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by httpbunnychild, Jul 28, 2019.

1. I can't play minecraft online or join my friends servers :(

When I go to the "Friends" tab, it says "Sign in with a microsoft account to play with friends" but when I go to my account settings and the "Sign in for Free!" tab, it says "Failed to login". Please help I can't play minecraft online or join my friends servers :( :(

:)

httpbunnychild, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

I can't play minecraft online or join my friends servers :(

1. I can't play minecraft online or join my friends servers :( - Similar Threads - can't play minecraft

2. MINECRAFT: Can't play with friend on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT: Can't play with friend on PS4: Hello, I am having issues with playing with friend Minecraft. We both have Playstation 4, version of Minecraft v1.14.30 (Patch 2.03.), connected with Microsoft account. And when I create new...
  3. Can't log into Microsoft account to play Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into Microsoft account to play Minecraft: Any ideas, what might be the problem? [img] 8ebae5db-f89c-4c5d-bec5-6bdff5cf5da9
  4. Can't Play minecraft offline xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Play minecraft offline xbox one.: I recently moved and been wanting to play minecraft on my xbox. I have no internet beside my data. I connected my xbox one to my phone data and set my xbox up as home xbox for my account. I even...
  5. I can't play with girlfriend on Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play with girlfriend on Minecraft Windows 10: Hello! I bought today Minecraft on Windows 10. I wanted to play with girlfriend in her world. During the load there was a message: "can not connect: server is out of date" Does anyone have an idea...
  6. Não consigo jogar em servidores do Minecraft [Mod translation-I can't play on Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo jogar em servidores do Minecraft [Mod translation-I can't play on Minecraft...: Até poucos dias eu consiguia jogar em servidores como lifeboat etc. Mas hoje por algum motivo quando eu fui jogar apareceu isso pra mim mesmo eu não mexendo em nenhuma configuração da minha...
  7. No puedo jugar multijugador en Minecraft para Android[Translation-I can't play multiplayer...

in XBoX on Mobile
    No puedo jugar multijugador en Minecraft para Android[Translation-I can't play multiplayer...: Lo que sucede es que hoy cuando entre al juego, mi sesion se habia cerrado. Volvi a iniciar sesión y me dispuse a jugar en un servidor de los que estaban ahi como Mineplex, Mineville, etc.. Pero...
  8. Can't play Minecraft offline even though Xbox is set as Home Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Minecraft offline even though Xbox is set as Home Xbox: I just recently moved and won't have Internet for a couple weeks. I tried to start Minecraft offline and it told me it has to be online unless I have set my Xbox as my Home Xbox. I connected my...
  9. Can't play with my friends on Minecraft and can't access servers on Minecraft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play with my friends on Minecraft and can't access servers on Minecraft.: I Have logged on my Microsoft account on my minecraft account (PS4) and it says to go on aka.ms/accountsettings and I went to to the website but I don't know how to change it so I can play with my...
  10. I can't play minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play minecraft on ps4: I cant change my privacy and online settings and i do not have a parent account but my family lets me play online 50be915a-b01d-47a9-8369-4765a2e47131