I can't play minecraft online or join my friends servers :(

Discus and support I can't play minecraft online or join my friends servers :( in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I go to the "Friends" tab, it says "Sign in with a microsoft account to play with friends" but when I go to my account settings and the "Sign in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by httpbunnychild, Jul 28, 2019.

1. I can't play minecraft online or join my friends servers :(

When I go to the "Friends" tab, it says "Sign in with a microsoft account to play with friends" but when I go to my account settings and the "Sign in for Free!" tab, it says "Failed to login". Please help I can't play minecraft online or join my friends servers :( :(

:)

httpbunnychild, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

I can't play minecraft online or join my friends servers :(

1. I can't play minecraft online or join my friends servers :( - Similar Threads - can't play minecraft

2. Não consigo jogar Minecraft com meus amigos[Translation-I can't play Minecraft with my friends]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo jogar Minecraft com meus amigos[Translation-I can't play Minecraft with my friends]: Já reiniciei o jogo e o Xbox um milhão de vezes, verifiquei as configurações do jogo e do mundo, está tudo certo. Mas não consigo entrar no mundo de ninguém e nem ninguém entrar no meu mundo....
  3. Minecraft on xbox one can't play realms no matter what I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft on xbox one can't play realms no matter what I do: When I load Minecraft Bedrock edition it always says I can't play realms because "you cannot play realms because of how your microsoft account is set up". It's so frustrating and I have no idea...
  4. No puedo jugar con mis amigos en Minecraft pocket edition [I can't play with my friends in...

in XBoX on Mobile
    No puedo jugar con mis amigos en Minecraft pocket edition [I can't play with my friends in...: Yo tengo mcpe en la última versión y mis amigos también pero ellos juegan en xbox one lo que pasa es que en xbox y hace un dia si me dejaba unirme a su mundo pero hoy hace unas horas no me deja...
  5. I can't play Multiplayer on Minecraft Switch Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Multiplayer on Minecraft Switch Edition: So, as I am playing Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch, there was one thing I wanted to try and that was multiplayer, but as most people, it said "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how my...
  6. No puedo jugar la beta de minecraft [Mod Translated - I can't play the Minecraft beta]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar la beta de minecraft [Mod Translated - I can't play the Minecraft beta]: Entre al contenido de xbox insider y me uni a la beta pero el juego no se actualiza a la version correspondiente a la beta y no me deja jugar con mis amigos [Mod Translated - Enter the Xbox...
  7. Windows 10 Minecraft asks me to sign in, even though I am already signed in? - Can't play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft asks me to sign in, even though I am already signed in? - Can't play...: I own (bought) Minecraft on my Microsoft account. I have an Xbox Live account. I am signed in on both. Therefore, I am under the assumption that I should be able to launch Minecraft in Windows 10...
  8. Can't play on xservers with microsoft minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play on xservers with microsoft minecraft: how do I refund Minecraft from Microsoft. I cant on any servers and I just overpaid for a pe version on pc. its almost the same. any help? d4f670d6-88bb-4541-a951-846a203fb745
  9. I can't sign in when i play Minecraft for Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in when i play Minecraft for Android: When I try to sign in with my account in minecraft for Android the app shows me a text [img] d4c9a5bc-b61e-40bc-872b-af3ee014afcc
  10. i can't play minecraft pe multiplayer with xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't play minecraft pe multiplayer with xbox live: hi im using xbox live as the platform to play with my friends but when i connecting to my friends world i cant connect it say "unable to connect to world" but only me have this issue my friend can...