I can't play minecraft online witn

Discus and support I can't play minecraft online witn in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; hi! My friend is not able to connect to my minecraft world and i cant join his world too, we dont understand whats causing us trouble so if any body... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Victormaximus, Oct 12, 2020.

1. I can't play minecraft online witn

hi! My friend is not able to connect to my minecraft world and i cant join his world too, we dont understand whats causing us trouble so if any body can help us please and thanks, btw i play on xbox and i have xbox live gold and he plays on android so
    i dont if theres a problem with crossplay or something

:)

Victormaximus, Oct 12, 2020
  2. suroursari Win User

Why I can’t play with my friends in Minecraft

I can't play with friends or on online. in minecraft
  3. Smwutches Win User

XBOX Live question

Also, she can still play Minecraft without gold. She just can't play online.
  4. TWUK Win User

Minecraft Xbox one online multiplayer

Exactly the same problem here. My son can play Fifa 14 etc. online, but when he tries to play Minecraft he gets the message that he can't play online games. We've tried resetting the teen setting, and Blocking then Allowing online play but Minecraft still
    doesn't work.
  5. Mister Eee UFK Win User

Minecraft friends

You can't play online with a silver account? so why would you need friends for minecraft?
  6. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Game of Thrones

I don't think this game will be as good as Skyrim. To be honest I can only hope it is better than LOTR WitN. As that was a dull snorefest.

I think this will be more like LOTR: WitN in that it will be more linear. I am hoping the fact they show the two characters means you can do co-op with friends. I really do.
Thema:

I can't play minecraft online witn

1. I can't play minecraft online witn - Similar Threads - can't play minecraft

2. Can't play minecraft on 2 devices even though i have now purchased 5 version of the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play minecraft on 2 devices even though i have now purchased 5 version of the game: I am wanting to play minecraft with my son on line. He plays on Xbox One and i play on PC. I bought the original game for Xbox 360, and then the Xbox One version, which i have discs for, and then...
  3. Can't Play With Friends on Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Play With Friends on Minecraft Bedrock: My friend and I have experiencing trouble on Bedrock Edition. We used to be able to play together with no issues but one day he wasn't able to join my world. The game says, "Unable to Connect to...
  4. I can't play with my brother on Switch with Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play with my brother on Switch with Minecraft Bedrock: I did everything on the guide but I still got the error message even after I restarted the Minecraft application. 1fdb7642-0e10-42aa-8716-2316ebf191e1
  5. I have Minecraft for the Xbox One but I can't play it on windows proof is that I have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Minecraft for the Xbox One but I can't play it on windows proof is that I have the...: [img] As you can see I have the Halloween mash up pack, it's my skin. 3cdf6194-da9a-4d75-8238-deb79cb40491
  6. I keep getting a message on minecraft saying I can't play on realms because of the privacy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a message on minecraft saying I can't play on realms because of the privacy...: I keep getting a message on minecraft saying I can't play on realms because of the privacy settings of my Microsoft account but everything is set to allow 6dc33f22-1ebe-4cd2-a053-bee6806226b3
  7. Can't play minecraft (win10 edition), even if i own the game and even shows that i have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play minecraft (win10 edition), even if i own the game and even shows that i have...: So i recently bought a new SSD which i installed windows on, and today when i was gonna play minecraft i couldn't find it. I owned it before i moved to the SSD, and i got it because i had bought...
  8. I can't play Minecraft realms on my Android phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't play Minecraft realms on my Android phone: I can't play minecraft realms on an Android phone as it says that I have a childs acount but my account is an adult one. Thank you in advance 14a4377d-cca6-4b1f-9991-c0286c0a43e9
  9. Minecraft - Can't play or uninstall!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Can't play or uninstall!: Basically all in the title. The very last and recent patch or quick update (the one after the nether), my game no longer started... It doesn't say anything, it just closes out instantly. The game...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 edition can't play multiplayer!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition can't play multiplayer!: Hi! so when i try to play with friends via LAN or servers it says that my microsoft account is set up in a way that makes it unable to play multiplayer in any way. Please help me with this since i...