I cant play morrowind on my xbox one

Discus and support I cant play morrowind on my xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a original xbox copy of the elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind and each time i plop it in my xbox one, it takes me to the bluray app and tells me ''This... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alex Valentin, Nov 8, 2019.

1. I cant play morrowind on my xbox one

I have a original xbox copy of the elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind and each time i plop it in my xbox one, it takes me to the bluray app and tells me ''This is an Xbox game disk. Please put it in your xbox to start playing".

Im pretty sure morrowind is backwards compatible for the xbox one, yet it doesnt let me. I want an answer or posible solution for this. Please tell me how to fox this problem

:)

Alex Valentin, Nov 8, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello Alex Valentin!

Thank you for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

The Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind is definately backwards compatible.

Available games

If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [Keep my Games and Apps]

Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything and to save your games and apps; choose the latter. This will reset
    the Operating system [OS] of the console and allow you a fresh start-up. Hope this helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. Mad Rezzy Win User

Morrowing, Gameshare?

Problem with family share before Morrowind no problem wife and kids enjoying their play time. Buy add on Morrowind now only one person can play as long as main account is logged in to that Xbox other Xbox with main home picked cant play. ESO says buy it
    again, can we say cash grab ?
  4. Mad Rezzy Win User

Having game issues? Post them here.

Problem with family share before Morrowind no problem wife and kids enjoying their play time. Buy add on Morrowind now only one person can play as long as main account is logged in to that Xbox other Xbox with main home picked cant play. ESO say buy it again,
    can we say cash grab ?
  5. ArchlordVampiro Win User

Tried Swimming to Morrowind?

I remember playing Morrowind and just swimming there but it sucks you cant swim back. Maybe its to stop you from trying to explorer Morrowind. Or maybe another future DLC.
  6. BlitzZomby Win User

Why do I feel like Oblivion was harder?

never played morrowind so i cant say anything there but yes i feel that this was on par with oblivion on the difficulty side...
Thema:

1. I cant play morrowind on my xbox one - Similar Threads - cant play morrowind

2. why cant i install or play gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i install or play gears 5: I bought the xbox pass yesterday and downloaded 4-5 games one including gears 5 i played it for a bit but then i had to go i came back the next day going on to the xbox app on my pc (where i...
  3. Modern Warfare cant play Multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare cant play Multiplayer?: I am trying to play Modern Warfare which I’ve been playing all day but suddenly I got this error saying Im not allowed to play Xbox Live and prompts me to buy Xbox Live but I am on Live right now...
  4. Why cant we play multiplayer games without gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant we play multiplayer games without gold: I'm switching to ps4 because paying to playing multiplayer is just dumb and f2p games kinda ruins the game of "free" in my opinion I would love if they changed it...
  5. Why cant I play backwards compatible games on my new Xbox one X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play backwards compatible games on my new Xbox one X?: I just recently traded in my old xbox one and got an Xbox one X two days ago but it wont let me play any xbox 360 games that I know are backwards compatible. I tried to play MW3 and MW2 which I...
  6. I cant clip things while playing fortnite on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant clip things while playing fortnite on pc: is there a reason i cannot clip/capture things on fortnite? a4cb2d8b-70d5-4de2-8a3a-7c01e8de06db
  7. cant play on realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play on realms: im playing Minecraft bedrock on pc. im trying to join my friends realm (hes on switch) and it keeps saying I need to go to aka.ms/accountsettings but it keeps on taking me to a thread instead of...
  8. i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc: so i look and can download it only on xbox but my friends play it on pc with xbox game pass ulti need answer cd7ba577-90be-444b-87d1-1748f4f38be4
  9. i cant play onling

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play onling: why cant i not play onling any more f1389c5f-4438-4f4e-baf7-d10c353b9b37
  10. Cant play a downloaded game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play a downloaded game: I downloaded the game "conker live and reloaded" that is a xbox original, but i'm trying to play the game but it says "it was not possible start the game. Download the game again" but i tried to...