I can't play multiplayer due to how my Microsoft account is set up

Discus and support I can't play multiplayer due to how my Microsoft account is set up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few months ago i was playing Minecraft with friends online and it was fine but one day i tried to plah and it wouldnt let me. I have family account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JocelynRiseley-Stevens, Apr 15, 2021.

1. I can't play multiplayer due to how my Microsoft account is set up

A few months ago i was playing Minecraft with friends online and it was fine but one day i tried to plah and it wouldnt let me. I have family account so i called my mum and tried sorting it out. I was on my laptop for hours and finally allowed all of my permissions and tried to play again but no, its still saying i am not allowed. I started playing on my phone and laptop for a few months and it works but not on the xbox. Yesterday i remembered i didnt pay for xbox live gold and i thought i was stipid i forgot to renew but i renewed it for 3 months and its still not letting me play. I only really use multippayer for minecraft and sometimes with my brother roblox. I tried roblox and its working. Btw i have an xbox one.

:)

JocelynRiseley-Stevens, Apr 15, 2021
  2. omarabdelhady Win User

Minecraft Bedrock PS4 multiplayer permissions

When I try to play with my friends, it says "You cannot play online multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings" but when I enter the link,
    I don´t know where do I change this settings. Please help.
  3. Noah§ Win User

When I try to play with my friends, it says "You cannot play online multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings" but when I enter the link, I don´t know where do I change
    this settings. Please help.
  4. theotremblay Win User

When I try to play with my friends, it says "You cannot play online multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings" but when I enter the link, I don´t know where do I change
  5. kayneevans1 Win User

this settings. Please he
  6. OT1 2780 Win User

Thema:

I can't play multiplayer due to how my Microsoft account is set up

1. I can't play multiplayer due to how my Microsoft account is set up - Similar Threads - can't play multiplayer

2. Can't play multiplayer games for free when I am in the delta ring.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play multiplayer games for free when I am in the delta ring.: I live in the UK submitted by /u/Educational_Strain_6 [link] [comments]
  3. Call of duty modern warfare can't play multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare can't play multiplayer.: So I've been playing COD since it came out I bought it on disc and when I recently moved when I got internet I tried to play multiplayer and it said I need to purchase the game so I Uninstalled...
  4. Can't play online multiplayer, but can connect to Xbox Live, Store, etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online multiplayer, but can connect to Xbox Live, Store, etc: Hi all, I have a Series S which I've had a for a couple of weeks now, with an Ultimate subscription. I am able to log into my account, connect to the Store, download games, including Game Pass,...
  5. I can't play multiplayer on minecraft...?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play multiplayer on minecraft...?: For the record, I already checked my privacy settings. I checked multiple times. The settings should allow me to play online. And yet, when I load up minecraft I'm continually given the "you...
  6. I can't play multiplayer on Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play multiplayer on Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Every time i try to play something on multiplayer in Halo MCC, it always says connecting with servers and below says that contacting to transport services please wait and I wait and nothing...
  7. Minecraft can't play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can't play multiplayer: My friend just bought a Minecraft account on java but he can't play multiplayer it says we should change our privacy settings, we tried everything we could do for an hour log in, try to get into...
  8. Can't play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play minecraft multiplayer: I recently installed minecraft Java editon, and I can't seem to play multiplayer due to my microsoft settings? How do I enable myself to play multiplayer? 67c27d8c-3802-4cd4-ab93-67fdd3514697
  9. I can't play minecraft multiplayer.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play minecraft multiplayer.: Hi! So I got Minecraft from a friend that gifted me a premium account, but I can not play multiplayer. It always tell me to check my microsoft account settings and I always do, but nothing is...
  10. I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why?: I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why? bd7d47a4-e65f-4f9f-95a8-83879a21fcf5