I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why?

Discus and support I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why? bd7d47a4-e65f-4f9f-95a8-83879a21fcf5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by roccofalcone, Jan 22, 2021.

1. roccofalcone
    roccofalcone Guest

:)

roccofalcone, Jan 22, 2021
  2. lxSakuraixl Win User

I don't know why I can't still play multiplayer

I have multiplayer ALLOWED but I can't still play multiplayer on minecraft why?
    maybe you don't have xbox live or its just a bug
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Can't play minecraft in multiplayer

Hello @käärid! I hope that you are doing well today!

Here's how you can change the Multiplayer's settings on your Microsoft account:

1. Open your web browser and navigate to the official Xbox website. Sign in using your credentials.
    2. Now, click on the tab of Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety. Under t the option of You can join multiplayer games, set it to Allow.
    I hope this helps you out!
  4. Francia J. Win User

Can't play minecraft in multiplayer

Hi Käärid, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For you to manage it you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

If the system detects that your account is a child account you will be redirected to a support site and if not you will be able to change it successfully.

If you were redirected to a support page, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then use the organizer account so sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then "allow" the setting on this screenshot:

[​IMG]
  5. JhonSnow777 Win User

Can't play multiplayer Minecraft

Can't play Minecraft says account is not set up for multiplayer but I have check both through the Xbox app and on my Xbox to make sure playing multiplayer is on how can i fix this

I can play other games but not Minecraft and xant invite to party either
    Hello, sometimes Xbox live servers get some service alert, this is solved most cases in a few time, maybe your game was affected for a temporary issue...

If this happen again, you can check the status here...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Please be patient until the service return to normal working. Thanks for your understanding and patience...
  6. SAARussian Win User

I can't play Minecraft Java multiplayer.

I purchased an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription from the Microsoft Store. By subscription, a version of Minecraft for Windows 10 is available to me. After installing the game, it offers me to buy the full version and does not let me into the network game. What is the problem?
Thema:

1. I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why? - Similar Threads - can't play multiplayer

2. Converted Mojang Account to Microsoft, now I can't play multiplayer minecraft (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Converted Mojang Account to Microsoft, now I can't play multiplayer minecraft (Windows 10): Basically what I said in the title. I converted my account, but I can't get online anymore. I've scoured my profile on microsoft to find an actual solution, but everything brings me to the "Manage...
  3. I can't find the setting to allow me to play minecraft multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find the setting to allow me to play minecraft multiplayer.: I had just migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. My account is over 13 and for some reason is says that I can't play multiplayer because of a setting on the Microsoft account. I...
  4. Can't play minecraft in multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play minecraft in multiplayer: Hello, I've recently migrated my mojang acccount to microsoft and I can't find where to change the settings to play online. 23e82ca1-51b1-4e49-95cc-1a7bff6a0d72
  5. I can't play Minecraft Java multiplayer.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play Minecraft Java multiplayer.: I am trying to play Minecraft Java with my friends but it is saying that I should enable multiplayer in my Microsoft account. I tried to go to privacy and online safety settings, but it redirected...
  6. Can't play multiplayer on Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play multiplayer on Xbox Game Pass PC: Hi, I can only play sea of thieves in multiplayer via xbox game pass. I can't play any other games multiplayer. In xbox networking settings, Nat Type is open. I deleted and reinstalled the...
  7. Can't play multiplayer minecraft on java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer minecraft on java: I just migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account and now I can't play multiplayer. I've look all over the internet but I can't find out how to make it so I can play multiplayer. And if...
  8. Can't play multiplayer on my PC with Xbox games (Parental Control / Privacy Settings)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play multiplayer on my PC with Xbox games (Parental Control / Privacy Settings): Hi, I've recently purchased the Game Pass and downloaded Forza Horizon 4, but the multiplayer features are blocked, let me explain: The offline mode works fine but every time I want to go on an...
  9. Can't play multiplayer even though I don't have a parent account

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play multiplayer even though I don't have a parent account: So my main issue is I'm trying to play multiplayer minecraft but the privacy settings are not letting me play. I go to allow them but it takes me to the family screen and all of the things I am...
  10. I can't play multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play multiplayer: I can't play multiplayer on Minecraft because whenever I try to go to Microsoft Xbox settings it just brings me to the support page 272a5e3b-0d9e-4188-8987-66c86f68a49b