I can't play multiplayer on Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Discus and support I can't play multiplayer on Halo: The Master Chief Collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time i try to play something on multiplayer in Halo MCC, it always says connecting with servers and below says that contacting to transport... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlackDanie1, Mar 28, 2021.

1. BlackDanie1
    BlackDanie1 Guest

Every time i try to play something on multiplayer in Halo MCC, it always says connecting with servers and below says that contacting to transport services please wait and I wait and nothing happens. also i don't if this might be related but now in the store the only option that appears is explore games and not the usual other categories.

:)

BlackDanie1, Mar 28, 2021
  2. Adair2002 Win User

Titanfall on D-Link DIR-808L

Just wanted to add that we can play Halo Master Chief Collection for hours no issues on multiplayer.
  3. kuruczpa Win User

XBOTS ROLL OUT

Halo: Master Chief Collection for me :) can't wait!
  4. xCHEMISTx Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Does The Master Chief Collection have all the DLC maps?
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection contains:

Halo: CE Anniversary

Halo 2: Anniversary

Halo 3

Halo 4

All multiplayer content from each of the four games,
    including all previously released download-only maps

Halo: Nightfall (Digital Series)

Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta (begins December 2014)
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

Do You Care About The HALO 5 BETA?

Earlier on I was very interested in the HALO 5 Beta...

But then the "Master Chief Collection" dropped and was a poor multiplayer experience.

So poor that I can't even be bothered to put it in the drive and give it a spin when there are games like "Destiny" and the rest to be played.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

Thema:

1. I can't play multiplayer on Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Similar Threads - can't play multiplayer

2. Can't play multiplayer on my PC with Xbox games (Parental Control / Privacy Settings)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play multiplayer on my PC with Xbox games (Parental Control / Privacy Settings): Hi, I've recently purchased the Game Pass and downloaded Forza Horizon 4, but the multiplayer features are blocked, let me explain: The offline mode works fine but every time I want to go on an...
  3. Can't play multiplayer even though I don't have a parent account

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play multiplayer even though I don't have a parent account: So my main issue is I'm trying to play multiplayer minecraft but the privacy settings are not letting me play. I go to allow them but it takes me to the family screen and all of the things I am...
  4. I can't play multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play multiplayer: I can't play multiplayer on Minecraft because whenever I try to go to Microsoft Xbox settings it just brings me to the support page 272a5e3b-0d9e-4188-8987-66c86f68a49b
  5. Solved: Can join Xbox live party, but can't play multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Solved: Can join Xbox live party, but can't play multiplayer: So this started pretty much last night when on with a few mates, I was able to join the party and look through my Xbox friends list, but when I tried to join multiplayer such as GTA online ,...
  6. I can't play multiplayer due to how my Microsoft account is set up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play multiplayer due to how my Microsoft account is set up: A few months ago i was playing Minecraft with friends online and it was fine but one day i tried to plah and it wouldnt let me. I have family account so i called my mum and tried sorting it out. I...
  7. Can't play multiplayer games for free when I am in the delta ring.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play multiplayer games for free when I am in the delta ring.: I live in the UK submitted by /u/Educational_Strain_6 [link] [comments]
  8. Call of duty modern warfare can't play multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare can't play multiplayer.: So I've been playing COD since it came out I bought it on disc and when I recently moved when I got internet I tried to play multiplayer and it said I need to purchase the game so I Uninstalled...
  9. Can't play online multiplayer, but can connect to Xbox Live, Store, etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online multiplayer, but can connect to Xbox Live, Store, etc: Hi all, I have a Series S which I've had a for a couple of weeks now, with an Ultimate subscription. I am able to log into my account, connect to the Store, download games, including Game Pass,...
  10. I can't play multiplayer on minecraft...?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play multiplayer on minecraft...?: For the record, I already checked my privacy settings. I checked multiple times. The settings should allow me to play online. And yet, when I load up minecraft I'm continually given the "you...