I cant play MX unleashed on my 360. It says 360 hard drive required

Discus and support I cant play MX unleashed on my 360. It says 360 hard drive required in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I downloaded MX unleashed today as the free game with gold live. Its installed but whenever I start it, a screen appears saying I need to attach... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pankaj_Tram, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Pankaj_Tram
    Pankaj_Tram Guest

So I downloaded MX unleashed today as the free game with gold live. Its installed but whenever I start it, a screen appears saying I need to attach xbox 360 hard drive to play this game. I am able to play all other games. Is there a way around?

:)

Pankaj_Tram, Aug 1, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you are using an Xbox 360, but do not have a hard drive installed, the game will not work. Xbox original games on the Xbox 360 require an Xbox 360 official hard drive to work. No there is no way around it.
  3. GH0St EbK Win User

Titanfall Refund

No it is required downloaded it and during the setup it says an xbox 360 hard drive is required i'm just using a usb drive for storage
  4. Smwutches Win User

Games

Are you trying to play this on the 360? In order for backwards compatible content to work on the 360, it requires and official MS 360 hard drive due to software on the drive.
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Gta5 won't start

As stated on the back of the game case "8 GB required to play game*"

*Additional system requirements: Minimum 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (formatted for Xbox) or Xbox 360 Hard Drive with 8GB free space required for play. Hard drive sold separarely for Xbox 360 4GB, and original Xbox 360 Arcade, Core consoles.
    See rockstargames.com/v/storage for additional details.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

GTA SA download will not play

Does your console a hard drive? An official Xbox 360 hard drive is required to play original Xbox games.
Thema:

1. I cant play MX unleashed on my 360. It says 360 hard drive required - Similar Threads - cant play unleashed

2. cant play halo reach on mcc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play halo reach on mcc: I'm trying to play the campaign for reach but when i try it says i need the DLC for it, but i own it and when i check game add-ons it appears there, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling,...
  3. help since the actu of today 12 of august i cant play minecraft in a sever because i dont...

in XBoX Accessibility
    help since the actu of today 12 of august i cant play minecraft in a sever because i dont...: plis if you have any answer o solution just tell at my friends happens the same thing 085fe1a2-89c5-47fb-a294-fc4782839f73
  4. Cant play COD warfare just stays on load screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play COD warfare just stays on load screen: Can't play modern war zone, it just stays on the loading screen. But if I go into my sons room and play on his his work. And mine Does not. fd24729e-7791-4641-9153-95d13489d820
  5. Help !! Cant play game!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help !! Cant play game!!: Hi so ive been trying to get on black desert online but it keeps telling me i need to renew my live subscription and my subscription.for xbox live ultimate is paid and up to date help !! Bdo is my...
  6. playing on freeroam on forza h4, xbox one s - cant join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing on freeroam on forza h4, xbox one s - cant join: hello....i am on xbox one playing FH4 and i keep getting 'unable to join' messages with codes and no help doing all restarts, re-log in....status and console says all ok....even can do auction and...
  7. cant play any games on my main account auto sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    cant play any games on my main account auto sign in: i try my main and it come up with whats in the video im the one with the pic https://youtu.be/GcKNjywEJ5c ive reset my data i removed the account but it always come back...
  8. I cant play events, unless i can play daily event and other games

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cant play events, unless i can play daily event and other games: I dont know the reason but some days ago all events run correctly, and now i can play daily ones , but in special events it apperas that a connexion is needed... 40bce75d-5920-4537-9229-d1243997c599
  9. I cant play or install a game that bought last year from the xbox store. When i look at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play or install a game that bought last year from the xbox store. When i look at the...: I preordered Call of Duty Modern Warfare digital last year, but now i cant play the game or install it. When i look at the game In the games store it says i can buy it....
  10. Why Cant I Play The Game I Own

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Cant I Play The Game I Own: I have bought Minecraft on Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Recently I bought a laptop which runs Windows 10, but for some reason none of the xbox apps recognize that I own Minecraft Windows 10 edition....