I can't play my games...again

Discus and support I can't play my games...again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, My Forza Horizon 4 has crashed...again. it tells me there is a problem with my saved games (see photo). It tells me to ge to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rossmfh76, Sep 5, 2019.

1. rossmfh76
    rossmfh76 Guest

Hi,

My Forza Horizon 4 has crashed...again. it tells me there is a problem with my saved games (see photo). It tells me to ge to settings-system-Storage, then clear saved games. Unfortunately, when I go to System,i have no options in system (see photo). Any
    ideas?

Thanks
    I can't play my games...again [​IMG]

I can't play my games...again [​IMG]

:)

rossmfh76, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't play my games...again - Similar Threads - can't play games

2. Can't play Original Xbox games on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Original Xbox games on Xbox 360: Hello, I recently tried to play my original games on my xbox 360 but when I tried to launch any game that was compatible, it said : Impossible to play this game. Try to redownload the game. For...
  3. Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...: Hi I have the xbox games pass ultimate - free PC and xbox games. PC games work great using xbox beta app on my win 10 pc with VPN to uk. I am trying to use express vpn on my xbox 360 to allow me...
  4. Game pass ultimate, sub good but can't play cause sub expired???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate, sub good but can't play cause sub expired???: I'm a bit unpleased with getting 3 months for a buck when I only get to play 10 days then it says my sub has expired when I try an play a game on gamepass, my sub says it's good til 4/1/2020....
  5. Downloaded the apps on my Xbox and Note 9, but can't figure out exacy how to play games.

in XboX Insiders
    Downloaded the apps on my Xbox and Note 9, but can't figure out exacy how to play games.: How do you start streaming games to an android phone? I have the apps downloaded on both my Xbox One X and my Galaxy Note 9, but I can't find an option to actually start playing anything. Every...
  6. I can't save or play certain games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't save or play certain games: so before i had another username and all games worked fine,i changed my username and now i cannot save or play certain games for example i wanted to play viva piñata,but, it said i didnt have an...
  7. Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless...: Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless I have a family settings pass code which I haven't got, any way to get round this please...
  8. Can't get my game disc to play, HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get my game disc to play, HELP!: Trying to play Nba2k20 from the disc but the console keeps trying to download the game to the console. I just want to play my game. Has anyone had this issue or may know what i can try to correct...
  9. Can't Play Offline While A Game Pass Subscriber

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Offline While A Game Pass Subscriber: I will start out saying this is NOT an isolated incident and is widespread for every Game Pass subscriber. I looked into multiple forums and articles before posting this. So do not tell me to do...
  10. I can't talk in a party while playing Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't talk in a party while playing Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One.: Whenever I play an Xbox 360 title via backwards compatibility on my Xbox One. My party chat won't work at all. I will remain in a party but I won't be able to hear my friends. Does any know a fix...