I can't play my games even though I own them all?!?

Discus and support I can't play my games even though I own them all?!? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok i don't know whats happening to my games or my xbox but i keep getting hit with the error code 0x803F9006 for ALL of my games when i have bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KevinLaHaie, Oct 25, 2019.

1. KevinLaHaie
    KevinLaHaie Guest

Ok i don't know whats happening to my games or my xbox but i keep getting hit with the error code 0x803F9006 for ALL of my games when i have bought them ALL myself. I am tired of not being able to play any of the games i own and i just want help.

:)

KevinLaHaie, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't play my games even though I own them all?!? - Similar Threads - can't play games

2. Why can't I play my older PC / GFWL games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play my older PC / GFWL games?: I realize that Games for Windows Live shut down some time ago so that no more purchases can be made. However, I used to be able to access my old games still. However, when I try to sign in now to...
  3. Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag?: Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag? The game Battlefiled: Bad Company 2 persists in my gamertag historic. My brother installed the game on my Xbox and I only accidentally...
  4. Can't play games without signing into another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games without signing into another account: So, my stepdad got an Xbox One S & I got his Xbox One. On his Xbox One S, he has Rainbow Six Siege. I transferred/copied or whatever, Siege to my console and it keeps saying to sign in with the...
  5. Can't play backwards compatible games on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play backwards compatible games on xbox one: I have downloaded a few Xbox 360 games from the game pas on my Xbox one, but whenever I try to launch one of these games it fails and I get this message. Please try again. Sorry that didn't work...
  6. Can't play any games again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play any games again: Am getting tried of this every week there something wrong with the xbox one getting this error code from trying to open all my games 0x8027025a it never ending with this system. I tryed everything...
  7. My brother and I share a PC, he can't play the game pass games I have downloaded and vice versa

in XBoX on Windows
    My brother and I share a PC, he can't play the game pass games I have downloaded and vice versa: My brother and I both got game pass on our accounts recently, he downloaded Gears of wars 5 in his account first. When I try to play gears 5 it prompts me the option to install in the xbox app,...
  8. my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online: my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play game online. such as gtaol, still remind me to buy it again. f73a964a-f813-49ee-a4ee-8cf59e8518c1
  9. Battlefield V Trial ruined my account i can't play the game anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Trial ruined my account i can't play the game anymore: Since one week i can't play Battlefield V, the game want me to buy it. I have it on bluray since one year. What can i do? i red on forums that some people asked you to delete the Trial version...
  10. Can't play any Xbox Game Pass games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play any Xbox Game Pass games on PC: This has been going on for a month at least. I can't install the Xbox Beta Installer app - just hangs when I click install I can't install any Xbox Game Pass games on PC, when I click install -...