I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership.

Discus and support I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have downloaded Battlefield 1 with the games with gold function and then it worked perfectly. But when I now a few months later try to play it again... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HaraldEk, Jun 19, 2019.

1. HaraldEk
    HaraldEk Guest

I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership.

I have downloaded Battlefield 1 with the games with gold function and then it worked perfectly. But when I now a few months later try to play it again it says that I need to renew my xbox live membership (and gives me the error code 0x803f800f ) even though
    I have an active one. I have tried searching up the error code but the information didn’t help, I have switched to all my accounts on my xbox to see if it was downloaded elsewhere but it wasn’t. Does anyone know how to solve this problem or does anyone else
    have it?

:)

HaraldEk, Jun 19, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! Just to clarify, have you checked your subscription through the website to make sure that your subscription is still active and has not been suspended due to a past due payment? I would also recommend trying this
    support article for the
    Error code 0x803f8001
    which is the code closely related to the code you are experiencing. If you follow the steps through the article you should be able to resolve the issue.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. Balistic Chick Win User

Was battlefield downloaded during the free play days? If that was the case you wont be able to play it without buying it
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

No your settings and such are backed up. Your games will stay installed and all your local saves as well. It should have no noticeable effect on your installed items.
  5. HaraldEk Win User

Was battlefield downloaded during the free play days? If that was the case you wont be able to play it without buying it
    Yes it was, as I said I could play it before but not now for some reason.
  6. HaraldEk Win User

If I remove my profile will I not lose any data on it?
Thema:

1. I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership. - Similar Threads - can’t play games

2. Refunded for duplicate charge but can’t play games now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded for duplicate charge but can’t play games now: I recently purchased a few games while on sale. For some reason i was charged twice for the purchase. I reached out asking for a refund for one of the charges but not both (thinking that way i...
  3. I can’t get Xbox original games to play on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get Xbox original games to play on my 360: I have 3 original xbox games that won’t play on my xbox 360. They are all on the list of games that are backwards compatible. I get an error saying the game couldn’t start, try downloading again....
  4. Can’t play Rocket League, says I need to renew Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Rocket League, says I need to renew Game Pass: Alright so I’ve had the Game Pass for about 4 or 5 months now and never had any issues. For whatever reason, when I try to launch Rocket League I’m getting a message saying “Looks like you need to...
  5. Can’t play owned games offline

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t play owned games offline: As far as i know it’s not possible to play offline when using gameshare. Did microsoft even think of the impacts this will have on gamers that can not always rely on internet to play. I’m stuck...
  6. I can’t play any of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play any of my games: I cant seem to be able to play any of my games. All it ever says is thati neex to renew my xbox game pass but i dont own that i only own hard disc so i dint know hos to solve this ive contacted...
  7. Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else: Help i cant connect to 1 friend but can others ee486083-cf98-4008-b0e2-c38ca6222d6f
  8. Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.: I tried to join a multiplayer game and got an error message. The error message said this microsoft account doesn’t allow you to join multiplayer games. I’ve been playing multiplayer for weeks...
  9. My Xbox isn’t updating? Givin me code I’d and error code. Can’t even play the game???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox isn’t updating? Givin me code I’d and error code. Can’t even play the game???: Is there a problem with the server something right now I just turn my Xbox on and it’s giving me there’s a problem with the update I’ve turn the consul off restarted it it’s not letting me get...
  10. Can’t load a game to play I can load every game except one. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load a game to play I can load every game except one. Why?: Anyone having problems loading the Division 2? a90464b6-0187-4d11-a35d-76a9879d792e