I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership.

Discus and support I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have downloaded Battlefield 1 with the games with gold function and then it worked perfectly. But when I now a few months later try to play it again... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HaraldEk, Jun 19, 2019.

1. HaraldEk
    HaraldEk Guest

I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership.

I have downloaded Battlefield 1 with the games with gold function and then it worked perfectly. But when I now a few months later try to play it again it says that I need to renew my xbox live membership (and gives me the error code 0x803f800f ) even though
    I have an active one. I have tried searching up the error code but the information didn’t help, I have switched to all my accounts on my xbox to see if it was downloaded elsewhere but it wasn’t. Does anyone know how to solve this problem or does anyone else
    have it?

:)

HaraldEk, Jun 19, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! Just to clarify, have you checked your subscription through the website to make sure that your subscription is still active and has not been suspended due to a past due payment? I would also recommend trying this
    support article for the
    Error code 0x803f8001
    which is the code closely related to the code you are experiencing. If you follow the steps through the article you should be able to resolve the issue.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. Balistic Chick Win User

Was battlefield downloaded during the free play days? If that was the case you wont be able to play it without buying it
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

No your settings and such are backed up. Your games will stay installed and all your local saves as well. It should have no noticeable effect on your installed items.
  5. HaraldEk Win User

Was battlefield downloaded during the free play days? If that was the case you wont be able to play it without buying it
    Yes it was, as I said I could play it before but not now for some reason.
  6. HaraldEk Win User

If I remove my profile will I not lose any data on it?
Thema:

1. I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership. - Similar Threads - can’t play games

2. Can’t play games or apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play games or apps: When i turn on my xbox one there is sound and then it cuts out after i get to the dashboard . no app or game will load up just the title screen and then and error code 0x800706ba thus happened...
  3. I can’t play my NBA2k19 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play my NBA2k19 game: I was playing my game yesterday and everything worked fine. My subscritions are active. I try to play again today and im getting this error code. I tried everything suggested. How can i fix this...
  4. 2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: I can’t play online games

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: I can’t play online games: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: I can’t play online games Delete the game, restart the console and download the game again 15be178b-69fe-4b10-9727-35444b81fade
  5. Can’t play Xbox 360 game on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play Xbox 360 game on Xbox one: I have been playing call of duty modern warfare two on the Xbox one since it became backwards compatible from the Xbox 360. Just recently I tried to log on and play and it says Your connection to...
  6. can’t play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    can’t play multiplayer games: My Xbox one won’t let me play any games that include you going online. For example, I will try to load up fortnite, it’ll open up the loading screen, turn black and then go back to the home page...
  7. Can’t play my downloaded games due to Microsoft updating store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play my downloaded games due to Microsoft updating store?: How dumb is it that I have to sit around and wait for the service alert to go away to play my games that have been purchased off the Xbox store due to them updating it. Like if I have already paid...
  8. I can’t play online multiplayer with Xbox 360 games on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play online multiplayer with Xbox 360 games on Xbox one: I just was recently able to get my hands on a disc of black ops one and after downloading it I tried to play online multiplayer and even though I had Xbox Live I couldn’t play online which is...
  9. Microsoft needs to do something cause I can’t play any of the new games that have been ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft needs to do something cause I can’t play any of the new games that have been ...: Microsoft needs to do something cause I can’t play any of the new games that have been released Like call of duty ww2, fortnight I want to play the new games but no one makes games for Xbox...
  10. I downloaded a game but I can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded a game but I can’t play it: I just downloaded fifa 18 . And I can’t play it? 08935db8-cd25-46d6-99b9-a3eee3696c54