I cant play on my account

Discus and support I cant play on my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ive had this problem with 2 of my main accounts. I keep getting signed out and it doesnt let me sign back in. Ive lost so much progress on my games so... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EliReviere, Feb 22, 2021 at 2:43 AM.

1. EliReviere
    EliReviere Guest

Ive had this problem with 2 of my main accounts. I keep getting signed out and it doesnt let me sign back in. Ive lost so much progress on my games so if you could help that would be great. Xbox one

:)

2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello EliReviere, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

In such cases, I recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

First, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > General > Network setting > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address: clear

Then, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. isaiahharding Win User

My Account was hacked

My account was hacked. Messages were sent to all of my friends all at once. They sent me my address and changed my gamertag. I cant play fortnite bc someone is playing on it through my account. And this cant be fixed i will never play xbox again
  4. Dylan12w Win User

parental email

i cant play online because i cant change the email the password is fine and its my account
  5. choppyseize Win User

I cant play online with my child account

As mentioned only the people of age and in charge of the family account can makes the changes for you. All they need to do is this basically

Go to account.xbox.com website. Log in under parent account.

Go to "privacy & online safety" page.

on the page you should see your profile and your child(s).

click on the child profile pic, it should be green now.

click the "Xbox One Online Safety" tab.

Allow everything but "buy and download".

Click save at the bottom!

click the "Xbox 360 Online Safety" tab.

allow the first 2 "Accept Friend Requests" and "Online Gameplay".

make sure you click save.
  6. supermm Win User

I cant play online with my child account

I'm assume your childs account is member of the Family Accounts.

Xbox One App: How to Allow Access Under Family Accounts

1. To begin, log into the main account that has control over the Family accounts.
    2. After that, go to All Settings -> Account -> Family.
    3. Once there, choose the child account for which you wish to allow access.
    4. Next, go to Privacy & Online Safety -> Xbox Live privacy -> View Details & Customize.
Thema:

1. I cant play on my account - Similar Threads - cant play account

2. cant play xbox and waisting my subscripstion bec account changing dealtails

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant play xbox and waisting my subscripstion bec account changing dealtails: i dont care just let us sigh in with a pasword when changing deatails plas if not give me my money back for all the games i bought on that accoutn 88ec62a1-841d-4ce4-807c-798ec0155de5
  3. "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up": I play minecraft on xbox one S using an adult microsoft account. All my settings allow multiplayer, and allow me to make/join realms etc. However, i still cannot play multiplayer, it says my...
  4. "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up": I read the answer on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/you-cant-play-multiplayer-due-to-the-way-your/6d8137f4-d3a1-4192-8e13-1a871d3b3546 and it still did not work. please...
  5. I restarted my console and I cant enter my account and play my games the only thing I can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I restarted my console and I cant enter my account and play my games the only thing I can...: I restarted my console and I cant enter my account and play my games the only thing I can do is open a new account,can someone help? 018b222a-c02a-45d3-bcce-7621626c926a
  6. How come I cant sign in to my account when I'm playing backwards compatible games on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I cant sign in to my account when I'm playing backwards compatible games on my...: For some reason I cant sign into my account on any backwards compatible games I have and it makes it to where either my game doesn't save or i just cant play at all l. It says you must be signed...
  7. Cant play fallout 4 says I need to sign into the account that purchased it but I am, I’m...

in XboX Insiders
    Cant play fallout 4 says I need to sign into the account that purchased it but I am, I’m...: I’ve tried setting as home console Resting router Resting console multiple times Turning off Xbox Power cycling Xbox Clicking play the game from the store I have this happen time to time but...
  8. cant play any games on my main account auto sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    cant play any games on my main account auto sign in: i try my main and it come up with whats in the video im the one with the pic https://youtu.be/GcKNjywEJ5c ive reset my data i removed the account but it always come back...
  9. Cant Play Minecraft Realms because of my “Account Settings”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Play Minecraft Realms because of my “Account Settings”: It took me a long time to even figure out what my microsoft account settings were because I don’t even remember setting any up, but all of my settings say Allow, as you can see in the pictures. My...
  10. Cant play games on new account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play games on new account: I made a new account on my xbox because, my other account was hacked and iremoved the old account from my xbox, now it wont allow me to play the games i bought on the account now the only account...