I can't play on Xbox Live

Discus and support I can't play on Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a paypal account that is negative so it was declined by xbox, so now I can't play on Xbox live. My problem is I can't seem to redeem my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Delgado804, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Delgado804
    Delgado804 Guest

I have a paypal account that is negative so it was declined by xbox, so now I can't play on Xbox live. My problem is I can't seem to redeem my xbox live code, I get the same error on xbox and pc

It takes me to the page where it tells me what im redeeming, so i know the code is valid.

"Something went wrong

Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate.

XBOS-3009

69e886da-efb1-4fe1-9c89-b280c207b180

2014/02/19 - 00:14:06 UTC"

What code? Iv tried entering "69e886da-efb1-4fe1-9c89-b280c207b180" on xbox.com/errorhelp and nothing comes up.

Iv tried to remove my old paypal account and put a new one in, but the website is so complicated, I cant find my way around even with all those solution...

:)

Delgado804, Feb 18, 2014
  2. Why can't I play on Xbox Live

Ok so this Christmas my mom got me a 12 month Xbox live card and a few days ago I went to play BF1 and it said that I didn't have Xbox live I tried a few things that other people had problems with but nothing worked and it worked when I was at my mom's but
    now it doesn't want to work at my dads Plz Xbox

help

XxReaperSlayrxX, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    can't play on xbox live

You need to purchase a gold membership. A gold membership is required for online play.

Smwutches, Feb 18, 2014
  4. I can't play on Xbox Live

If you have a payment option in decline on your account then your account will be suspended for lack of payments. The reason you are getting that error when you put in the pre-paided code is because you can not add anymore time to the account until the missed
    payments are made on the account and the account has become unlocked.

Here is the support article telling you how to update your payment options:
    support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-payment-option

You can try adding and changing your payment options on your account on your end but you may need to contact customer support if you are having issue doing so or it will not let you. Customer support number is 1-800-469-9269 for the U.S. and Canada, or,
    you can go to the bottom of any support page and click on contact us, or, go here:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

RiposaurusRex, Feb 19, 2014
  5. Dadwhite Win User

I Can't play Xbox live gold

You might need to contact Support directly http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

I think you would select the billing option to chat with someone there.
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Xbox Live but I can't play online

Hey there RodrigoPotato95,

Is the issue happening in all games or one in specific? Have you tried to remove your profile from the console and then re add it to see if it helped?

Let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Can't play Xbox Live

You need a gold membership in order to play online.
  8. Smwutches Win User

can't play on xbox live

You need to purchase a gold membership. A gold membership is required for online play.
  9. FaZe Lightz Win User

Can't play Xbox Live

I did the free month trial one so is that gone now or something.
Thema:

1. I can't play on Xbox Live - Similar Threads - can't play Live

2. : I can't get on xbox live on my xbox to to play Fortnite or anyother games thats download...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I can't get on xbox live on my xbox to to play Fortnite or anyother games thats download...: : I can't get on xbox live on my xbox to to play Fortnite or anyother games thats download by my game pass My gaming pass is active and i unplugged my xbox and internet also. But I still not able...
  3. Trying to play Virtua Fighter 2 digital DL and am kicked off Xbox Live , can't play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Virtua Fighter 2 digital DL and am kicked off Xbox Live , can't play...: Everytime! I just purchased and am so frustrated. I have reinstalled my profile and everything. my xbox never disconnects until now with this game. any help is appreciated!!...
  4. Family member can't play games without profile holding the xbox live sub being signed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family member can't play games without profile holding the xbox live sub being signed in: Hi all. After a little help please. I've 2 xboxes. home xbox downstairs, and another one in my sons room. Up until now, anyone in the family can sign in on the home xbox downstairs without me...
  5. I changed my microsoft account password and now i can't log in in xbox live to play minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    I changed my microsoft account password and now i can't log in in xbox live to play minecraft: after i changed my password, i can't login and play online. it gives me the option to start a session with a microsoft account or with my own account but when I use any of the options it only...
  6. I can't play multiplayer with xbox live gold.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play multiplayer with xbox live gold.: Hey guys, never posted before. Just wondering if anyone can help. I have bought xbox live gold and whilst the subscription is all good and I can purchase games etc. I cannot play in multiplayer....
  7. Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...: Hi I have the xbox games pass ultimate - free PC and xbox games. PC games work great using xbox beta app on my win 10 pc with VPN to uk. I am trying to use express vpn on my xbox 360 to allow me...
  8. Can't connect to live while playing a backwards compatible game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to live while playing a backwards compatible game.: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live while playing backwards compatible games, and am there for unable to access my cloud storage for saves. Everything on the Xbox One side of things works...
  9. Profile can't play on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile can't play on xbox live: I tried to play on xbox live and got a message that read: " Profile cannot play on xbox live." Been playing fine, then got this message. I even updated my account info. What is going on here?...
  10. Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it): Hi, I try to play Age of Empires (1 or 2, same problem) When I open the game, a window ask my credential for the Xbox live account. I enter it and when I click Ok. I always get back the same...