I can’t play Online in Forza Horizon 5

Discus and support I can’t play Online in Forza Horizon 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used to Play FH5 and FH4 without any doubts about Playing Online and I reseted my Xbox One console thinking that it’ll fix my twitch after that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrazyLuis07, May 27, 2022.

1. CrazyLuis07
    CrazyLuis07 Guest

I used to Play FH5 and FH4 without any doubts about Playing Online and I reseted my Xbox One console thinking that it’ll fix my twitch after that I can’t play online it taking me to another tab to Buy Xbox Gold and So Why did that came now it should been there long time ago. Pls help me I played Forza Everyday now I cant i need an answer soon thanks

:)

CrazyLuis07, May 27, 2022
  2. kaiser3k Win User

Minecraft multiplayer not working

I buy forza horizon 4 in steam but it dosen´t let me play online
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Games for Gold Wishlist

Horizon is a different style to the rest of the forza games,thats why it wasn`t called forza 5.
  4. XBF John Win User

Forza Horizon 5 starts the game and reports an error (0x800701b1). Reinstalling the game cannot be solved. Enter the game when the network is disconnected.

And this happens with only Forza Horizon 5? This does not occur with any other online game that you play?

5. minghzhang Win User

Forza Horizon 5 starts the game and reports an error (0x800701b1). Reinstalling the game cannot be solved. Enter the game when the network is disconnected.

I'm pretty sure. Only Forza horizon 5 has this problem. I downloaded and installed Forza horizon 4 again. There is no problem. Games on other platforms also work normally.Forza horizon 5 can only enter the game when the network is disconnected, and then turn on the network, Can play normally.
  6. OutcastGuy44 Win User

How do I improve friends suggestion to match games I play

I do have one year of gold and playing alot of GTA 5 online,Forza horizon series of games.Thanks for having me back to Microsoft.
Thema:

1. I can’t play Online in Forza Horizon 5 - Similar Threads - can’t play Online

2. Can’t play online because I’m suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t play online because I’m suspended: So I got suspended 2 days ago and I literally can’t do anything besides watch YouTube, Netflix, and etc. I can play games offline but I can’t play online. I don’t get why Microsoft made this a...
  3. I am no longer suspended but it keeps telling me that i can’t play any online games

in XboX Insiders
    I am no longer suspended but it keeps telling me that i can’t play any online games: I need help accessing my Xbox account to be able to play online games cause my suspension had started December 5th and it ended December 19th and now that my date is gone it still doesn’t allow me...
  4. I can’t play on fifa 22 online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play on fifa 22 online.: This happened on a separate account and has now done it on a different one. I was playing fifa online yesterday and it was fine and now every time i try to play online it says “Your account does...
  5. Can’t play online because I’m suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t play online because I’m suspended: So I got suspended 2 days ago and I literally can’t do anything besides watch YouTube, Netflix, and etc. I can play games offline but I can’t play online. I don’t get why Microsoft made this a...
  6. I can’t play Forza horizon 4 online what do I do

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play Forza horizon 4 online what do I do: I have the full game and I used to play it a lot but now when I try to join a friend it takes like 15 minutes and then it gives me an error code do you know what I need to do to play with my...
  7. Changed my email now I can’t play online games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed my email now I can’t play online games: I have an Xbox series X and recently updated my email address. I can no longer connect to Xbox live on my console. Microsoft store will not load and cannot play any multiplayer games. I can login...
  8. I can’t play games online with my friends on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t play games online with my friends on Xbox.: Im not sure if my account is a child account or not, because I am fifteen. My mom cannot change my online settings on our family account for some reason. When i try to invite my friends to play...
  9. Series X can’t play online with kids Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X can’t play online with kids Series S: My Series X has my profile on it for Game pass ultimate. my daughts new Series S has all of our profiles on it and is set to my home Xbox so that they cn play all game pass games and play online...
  10. Can’t play online or play games I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play online or play games I own: I am connected to the internet and the connection is fine. My xbox live gold is still ongoing but when i try to play a game i own it says i dont own the game. Also when i open ro ket league it...