i cant play onling

Discus and support i cant play onling in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; why cant i not play onling any more f1389c5f-4438-4f4e-baf7-d10c353b9b37 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RandyRoy1, Sep 13, 2019.

1. RandyRoy1
    RandyRoy1 Guest

i cant play onling

why cant i not play onling any more

:)

RandyRoy1, Sep 13, 2019
  2. Jxvannn Win User

i cant play onling

Hello,

Can you provide more information about your issue?
  3. mk4Y Win User

i cant play onling

Hi, we need more informations.

Meanwhile you can check:

- your xbox live gold status

- network settings of your xbox

(You can also check your nat settings there)

- settings of your router

- maybe a active suspension?

Please visit:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/
  4. darkist1 Win User

i cant play onling

Hi RandyRoy1,

Sorry you're experiencing this issue.

This could be caused by a multiple number of things.

Your internets not working and may require some troubleshooting.

Your NAT type is strict and causing connection issues.

You've run out of Xbox Live, and need to purchase a new subscription

You've been given a ban for some reason and may need to reach out to the enforcement team.

It depends on the error you're getting, will determine the corrective course path to take.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

i cant play onling

To be able to play online you need an internet connection, Xbox Gold subscription.

Also check if your NAT settings is set to OPEN, if it is not it will prevent you from playing online.

Check if your Online safety and privacy settings allows for multiplayer games. This can be done easily on the website or from the console.
  6. Raeyora Win User

i cant play onling

Is this a recent problem that just started ocurring ? Theres a few reasons why this could be happening such as not having an active gold subscription, internet issues etc.. what does it tell you whenever you try and play a game online ?
Thema:

i cant play onling

1. i cant play onling - Similar Threads - cant play onling

2. Cant access 1 xbox when another is playing Roblox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access 1 xbox when another is playing Roblox?: Hi, This is a bit of a complex issue. I have 2 xbox's the first xbox has its own email address and xbox live the second Xbox has a different address that is the organiser for the first one and...
  3. i cant play sea of thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant play sea of thieves: i buyed it from steam and i cant play the game im loged in and it just sais avocadobeard and that i cant play i will reffund if doesnt work. b49a92cd-321c-4447-82ca-3872627dcece
  4. Cant play Apex because of Error Reading Pak file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Apex because of Error Reading Pak file: Every time i log onto apex legends as soon as the menu screen shows up this error pops up and closes the game. I have tried so many things. Here is the error Error reading pak file...
  5. Cant play Minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play Minecraft multiplayer: I was playing Minecraft with a friend yesterday, after a while, we decided to switch to my world. For some reason my invites weren't working for them, so we tried a new world with them hosting....
  6. Cant play xbox game pass games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play xbox game pass games.: `Every time i download a game from the windows store and go to launch it, I get the error saying "Windows cannot access specified device, path, or file." I have manually given myself full...
  7. My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold: My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold. we are trying to play friday the 13th with gameshare and hes not able to play, anyone know how to fix this?...
  8. Cant play online!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play online!: When my son tries to play online games such as fortnite it says he needs to have xbox gold to play online. He is subscribed to ultimate game pass which you get gold included hes been playing with...
  9. cant play forza horizon 4 online

in XBoX on Windows
    cant play forza horizon 4 online: hello, some time ago i realized that i couldnt play fh4 online on my pc. i then kinda left the game until yesterday. when i try to go into online i get a message saying : FEATURE LOCKED there was...
  10. cant play Team Deathmatch, it keeps defaulting to "search and destroy"

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play Team Deathmatch, it keeps defaulting to "search and destroy": what do i need to do to play the Team Death Match. I hate the search and destroy where you cant respawn. fcccc34f-61d1-4222-a92d-8194307764a8