i cant play onling

Discus and support i cant play onling in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; why cant i not play onling any more f1389c5f-4438-4f4e-baf7-d10c353b9b37 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RandyRoy1, Sep 13, 2019.

1. RandyRoy1
    RandyRoy1 Guest

i cant play onling

why cant i not play onling any more

:)

RandyRoy1, Sep 13, 2019
  2. Jxvannn Win User

i cant play onling

Hello,

Can you provide more information about your issue?
  3. mk4Y Win User

i cant play onling

Hi, we need more informations.

Meanwhile you can check:

- your xbox live gold status

- network settings of your xbox

(You can also check your nat settings there)

- settings of your router

- maybe a active suspension?

Please visit:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/
  4. darkist1 Win User

i cant play onling

Hi RandyRoy1,

Sorry you're experiencing this issue.

This could be caused by a multiple number of things.

Your internets not working and may require some troubleshooting.

Your NAT type is strict and causing connection issues.

You've run out of Xbox Live, and need to purchase a new subscription

You've been given a ban for some reason and may need to reach out to the enforcement team.

It depends on the error you're getting, will determine the corrective course path to take.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

i cant play onling

To be able to play online you need an internet connection, Xbox Gold subscription.

Also check if your NAT settings is set to OPEN, if it is not it will prevent you from playing online.

Check if your Online safety and privacy settings allows for multiplayer games. This can be done easily on the website or from the console.
  6. Raeyora Win User

i cant play onling

Is this a recent problem that just started ocurring ? Theres a few reasons why this could be happening such as not having an active gold subscription, internet issues etc.. what does it tell you whenever you try and play a game online ?
Thema:

i cant play onling

1. i cant play onling - Similar Threads - cant play onling

2. i cant play xcloud, why can i not play it

in XboX Insiders
    i cant play xcloud, why can i not play it: [IMG] submitted by /u/waylen0001 [link] [comments]
  3. why cant i install or play gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i install or play gears 5: I bought the xbox pass yesterday and downloaded 4-5 games one including gears 5 i played it for a bit but then i had to go i came back the next day going on to the xbox app on my pc (where i...
  4. I cant play morrowind on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play morrowind on my xbox one: I have a original xbox copy of the elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind and each time i plop it in my xbox one, it takes me to the bluray app and tells me ''This is an Xbox game disk. Please put it in your...
  5. Modern Warfare cant play Multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare cant play Multiplayer?: I am trying to play Modern Warfare which I’ve been playing all day but suddenly I got this error saying Im not allowed to play Xbox Live and prompts me to buy Xbox Live but I am on Live right now...
  6. Why cant we play multiplayer games without gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant we play multiplayer games without gold: I'm switching to ps4 because paying to playing multiplayer is just dumb and f2p games kinda ruins the game of "free" in my opinion I would love if they changed it...
  7. Why cant I play backwards compatible games on my new Xbox one X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play backwards compatible games on my new Xbox one X?: I just recently traded in my old xbox one and got an Xbox one X two days ago but it wont let me play any xbox 360 games that I know are backwards compatible. I tried to play MW3 and MW2 which I...
  8. I cant clip things while playing fortnite on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant clip things while playing fortnite on pc: is there a reason i cannot clip/capture things on fortnite? a4cb2d8b-70d5-4de2-8a3a-7c01e8de06db
  9. cant play on realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play on realms: im playing Minecraft bedrock on pc. im trying to join my friends realm (hes on switch) and it keeps saying I need to go to aka.ms/accountsettings but it keeps on taking me to a thread instead of...
  10. i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc: so i look and can download it only on xbox but my friends play it on pc with xbox game pass ulti need answer cd7ba577-90be-444b-87d1-1748f4f38be4