I can't play or unninstall my digital game

Discus and support I can't play or unninstall my digital game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have digital game that is stuck on my xbox one. The game in question is Lego Batman 3 that was acquired via game pass, I can't play or unninstal the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MR_PT, Aug 16, 2019 at 11:23 AM.

1. MR_PT
    MR_PT Guest

I have digital game that is stuck on my xbox one. The game in question is Lego Batman 3 that was acquired via game pass, I can't play or unninstal the game and I have the Ultimate Pass active right now which gives me xbox live + the game pass. I will wait
    for an answer.

Thank you.

:)

Thema:

1. I can't play or unninstall my digital game - Similar Threads - can't play unninstall

2. Can't play Forza 7 PC multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Forza 7 PC multiplayer: Every time I try to connect to a server I get a "failed to connect to server" error. I'm in Canada. Tried using a proxy to pretend I'm from Germany, get the same error....
  3. Can't play games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play games.: I'm on Xbox beta for pc, and when I try to launch a game it says that i need authorization of a parent to play. I click on request access and a message appears "A problem has occured, we're fixing...
  4. So i can't play a game i paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i can't play a game i paid for?: So i get that you guys are "working hard" but i paid for the game and i pay for xbox live every month. Who will reimburse me for the time i paid for but could not play because of no fult of my...
  5. Can't play games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games: Every time I try to load a game is gives me the pop-up "Something went wrong give it another try. If this happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code: 0x97e107ed". I did...
  6. I can't play games.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play games.: When i start xbox for pc and try to get into a game i'm getting a message that i need to ask permission to my parent. The problem is when i click on send an email it says that an error occured and...
  7. I can't play any online game even though I'm connect to Xbox live xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play any online game even though I'm connect to Xbox live xbox one: I cant play any online game NO ITS NOT A CONNECTION ISSUE every time i load up a game it wont let me play online titanfall two said "Your profile is not permitted to play online" or something like...
  8. Why I can't play realms & multiplayer game and add friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why I can't play realms & multiplayer game and add friends: Why I can't play realms add server and friends 80d4dec2-99b9-4582-a472-948cb314e68a
  9. I can't play minecraft online or join my friends servers :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play minecraft online or join my friends servers :(: When I go to the "Friends" tab, it says "Sign in with a microsoft account to play with friends" but when I go to my account settings and the "Sign in for Free!" tab, it says "Failed to login"....
  10. Bought Game Pass Ultimate, can't play games on PC unless I pay more

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate, can't play games on PC unless I pay more: So I just bought the Game Pass Ultimate, i had the normal Game Pass on my xbox before and it works fine. But after i downloaded the xbox beta app, i do not have access to the games on pc unless i...