I can't play or use any of my apps or games not even youtube

Discus and support I can't play or use any of my apps or games not even youtube in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A couple weeks ago I TURNED ON my Xbox to start playing it, but when I tried to start up ANY game it said error code 0x80070005 so I did what anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CleverFawn74865, Jul 1, 2017.

1. I can't play or use any of my apps or games not even youtube

A couple weeks ago I TURNED ON my Xbox to start playing it, but when I tried to start up ANY game it said error code 0x80070005 so I did what anyone would do and I entered the code on support.xbox.com and none of the solutions worked so then I hit up xbox
    and I called them and they told me to do the same thing but they also told me to reset my Xbox and keep all my apps and so I did. When it got done I could start playing my games but I had to wait about 30 minutes for them to load. So then I started playing
    my games then I TURNED OFF my console and then when I turned it on I couldn't play anything and it's honestly getting annoying anybi would love if someone in the community can try to help me if this keeps on happening I'll probably switch to PS4

:)

CleverFawn74865, Jul 1, 2017
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Can use some apps, but not Youtube or play ANY game online.

Heya irGoodman.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble while in the Xbox One Update preview. Be sure you're providing feedback through the Preview App. I've also made sure that you have access to the
    Xbox One Update Preview forums now. Head on over there and let them know what's going on.

If you still can't access that forum go ahead and create a new thread and let us know so we can make sure you have access. Thanks!

Mister Maka, Jul 1, 2017
  3. irGoodman
    irGoodman Guest
    Can use some apps, but not Youtube or play ANY game online.

EDIT: Wow, I think the preview update may have broken my xbox/acc. It thinks I am online but my friends list hasn't changed since 18 hours ago. The xbox site says I haven't been online since then but my xbox thinks it is online right now.

irGoodman, Jul 1, 2017
  4. Rafoca2016 Win User

Can't use YouTube: error 0x80070006

Can't you uninstall it even if you go to "my apps and games" put the cursor on YouTube app and then press the Back button? that's how I do it
  5. OmRob Win User

Youtube App?

For some reason I can't sign in on the Youtube app, even after linking my account
  6. brando451 Win User

Idle background

It happens with any app groove, prime, forza hub, youtube even if I don't use the app then game combo it happens if I go from a game to home and back to the game
  7. KALEEF Win User

What's is your ONE issue with your ONE console that you wish could Microsoft fix / improve ?

Youtube app is rubbish compared to the 360 one, why the step backwards? Also when I am using the youtube app and watching a video if my son walks into the room it'll sign him into the xbox one but also cut out my video I was watching and sign me out of youtube
    and sign him into youtube?

-

That can't be right can it? Just because someone signs into the xbox one it should not just switch user on the app I am using unless I sign out, games I play don't do it?
  8. Xxpersianb0yxX Win User

xbox live

my apps works very good. it's just games. my Xbox is not reading games. I put game is inside the console and I press X for game details it shows youtube and it says play now that means play youtube. that means my Xbox is not even reading the games.
Thema:

I can't play or use any of my apps or games not even youtube

1. I can't play or use any of my apps or games not even youtube - Similar Threads - can't play apps

2. Can't install halo via game pass on xbox app (I had already played it on game pass more...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install halo via game pass on xbox app (I had already played it on game pass more...: I pre loaded, then updated, was playing at launch, got to the open world part and it ran like **** so hard restarted my pc a couple times, then when i tried to launch again it just redirected to...
  3. I can't play any games on the Xbox Pc App with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play any games on the Xbox Pc App with game pass: Hi, I have tried to fix this problem but I cannot do it. I wrote to microsoft support and they tried to help me, but they weren't able to fix the problem. They told me to submit a ticket. So there...
  4. I can't play games after E-mail change on Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play games after E-mail change on Xbox App: I recently changed my e-mail on my Xbox account and now I cannot play any games that I PAID FOR. Before I changed my e-mail, I had bought a game for 30 dollars and played it some. A day later, I...
  5. Help, Can't launch xbox game pass games from xbox app, when I press play nothing happens...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, Can't launch xbox game pass games from xbox app, when I press play nothing happens...: I'm on Windows 11, I got the game pass for pc a few days ago and I've been having a problem with it, whatever game I download and try to launch it doesn't work, gives no reaction at all not even...
  6. I can't play or launch any game on PC Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play or launch any game on PC Xbox app: Greetings all, Since I got a subscription on XBOX game pass ultimate last month, I am unable to launch any game (The blue button on any game page is do nothing) I tried to click it 999999 times...
  7. Can't Resume the Media Player App After Latest System Update (Restarts After Playing a Game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Resume the Media Player App After Latest System Update (Restarts After Playing a Game): I know I must be the only one who uses the Media Player app on a regular basis, but after the latest system update, it keeps restarting when switching back after a game. This was not the case...
  8. Can't play Xbox app games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Xbox app games on PC: All the folder games are unplayable and all of them are from the Xbox app. Nothing needs an update and I've restarted a couple times. Please help if you can [img]...
  9. I can't see EA Play gmaes in my Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't see EA Play gmaes in my Xbox app: I bought the xbox game pass yesterday and the normal xbox game pass games appear in the xbox app but the EA Play games that should be there so i can play them do not appear. I don't know if it's a...
  10. Can't install games of EA PLAY in XBOX APP

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install games of EA PLAY in XBOX APP: I can't install a any game and i get this error 0xa3e903ed what can i do? 95efcac1-7fd1-4345-898f-af998cdfd631