I can’t play owned games

Discus and support I can’t play owned games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So even though it’s more conveniant, I always get my games in physical form rather than digitally. But I do own 4 games in digital version. I can play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scaziken, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Scaziken
    Scaziken Guest

I can’t play owned games

So even though it’s more conveniant, I always get my games in physical form rather than digitally. But I do own 4 games in digital version. I can play 1 of them just fine like normal, Unravel. But the other 3 (Ark, Slime Rancher, & Minecraft) are all telling
    me to renew my gamepass. I bought all 4 of those games seperately and payed the full amount for them each. But then I tried my one month free trial of Game Pass, didn’t like it, and ended my subscription. The games all played just fine for months. But now
    all of a sudden, I can’t play the 3 previously mentioned games. It just says, “It looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass”. How do I go about fixing this issue? Thanks.

:)

Scaziken, Sep 15, 2020
  2. QcShaolinB Win User

Why can't I play my game, that I paid you money for, just because your store service is having issues?

Can’t play my games that I paid you because of your system problems. I’m so sick why do I stay with x-box if you guys can’t let us play are own games !!!??
  3. Kev7420 Win User

Can’t play owned games offline

set your profile as "my home xbox" and your problem should fix, let us know any questions.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Yes there is a solution use your home console

It is meant for you not to give your account freely

Gaming on cellular isnt really recommended

Lag and high cost of data isnt the besf

This is the way it alwaysbhas been regardless of console

Primary console or home console is meant for personal use not sharing among friends

If you dont have q reliable internet then use your home console as intended for personal

Having unlimited home console would be abused

Its a compromise to make sure people dont steal from the publishers would you like it if someone shared your games 1000s of tines withoutbpaying for it I dont think so

If you want benefits of the system you must use it as intended

Dont have reliable internet then use yourbown home console

We couldnalways go to back to the nintendo method only one console at a time
  5. Tarnend Win User

do you mean when using gameshare or when using gamepass?

Regards
  6. onsamyj Win User

Panzer Dragoon Orta is not on Game Pass in Europe

Now I can install it, but can’t play it anyway ‘cause “I don’t own it“. *sigh*
Thema:

I can’t play owned games

1. I can’t play owned games - Similar Threads - can’t play owned

2. Can’t play Left 4 Dead on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Left 4 Dead on Xbox One: I bought Left 4 Dead at Walmart to play on my Xbox One. When I put the disc in to install and play there’s an error message that slides over the disc icon and I can’t install it. The message is...
  3. Can’t play Jump Force with Gold and Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Jump Force with Gold and Game Pass: I have recently got JUMP FORCE for PC and i wanted to recreate my character from XBOX. I played the game when i got game pass for free for a month but didnt play it since i got Game pass for 3...
  4. I can’t play servers or realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play servers or realms: [img] I cant play servers and my account had recently gotten hack so im pre sure it has sum to do with that i managed to change my password but it still doesnt let me do servers...
  5. i’m part of the xbox insiders club and I can’t play APEX legends, is this possibly related...

in XboX Insiders
    i’m part of the xbox insiders club and I can’t play APEX legends, is this possibly related...: so for a little extra info, i’ve tried twice now to play apex, I can start the game up and stuff but when I actually try to matchmake, I don’t seem to find a match, nor do i get an error, tell me...
  6. Can’t play digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play digital game: I bought all of the ninja storm games for $70 and now it wont let me play it and its telling me i have to buy it again. fe427e08-1b45-41a0-9f54-6b9d2b0ec662
  7. Can’t play online because game pass is expired even though I’ve cancelled it twice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play online because game pass is expired even though I’ve cancelled it twice: How do i resolve this issue. Cant plau online due to gamepass expired even though i cancelled it twice 2f772b61-09de-40c4-9a9b-a4446f91f26a
  8. i cancelled my game pass subscription and now i can’t play games i own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cancelled my game pass subscription and now i can’t play games i own: i brought 1 months worth of xbox game pass and cancelled it after a month. i then went to play rainbow six seige and it says i have to buy the game pass to play it. but i already owned the game as...
  9. Warzone saying I can’t play because I don’t own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone saying I can’t play because I don’t own: COD Warzone is not letting me play and it gives me the error (0x803f9000) and says “Buy it or get someone who owns it already to sign in”, even though it’s free and I’ve played it before... I game...
  10. Can’t play owned games offline

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t play owned games offline: As far as i know it’s not possible to play offline when using gameshare. Did microsoft even think of the impacts this will have on gamers that can not always rely on internet to play. I’m stuck...