I can’t play some of my movies I paid for all of a sudden. I keep getting error code 0xc00d4278

Discus and support I can’t play some of my movies I paid for all of a sudden. I keep getting error code 0xc00d4278 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i would really appreciate being able to play the content that i paid for. A lot of my movies will not play i keep getting this error code 0xc00d4278.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Trojan3003, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Trojan3003
    Trojan3003 Guest

I can’t play some of my movies I paid for all of a sudden. I keep getting error code 0xc00d4278

i would really appreciate being able to play the content that i paid for. A lot of my movies will not play i keep getting this error code 0xc00d4278.

:)

Trojan3003, Sep 10, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Problem with the Initial Launch of Xbox Music & Video

A little bit of some additional info when trying to play a movie while stuck in the bugged out Video Collection.

I'm getting this error when I attempt to play a movie from my movies.

" Playback Error

Can't find the content.

Status code: 8007139f "
  4. chasecampbell Win User

Error 0x80190005

Im getting the 0x80190005 error code on my xbox one when i try to sign in to my account i was playing on it earlier dont know why it is happening all of the sudden can u help?
  5. SLOPPYnoodle69 Win User

Netflix Keeps Crashing

My Netflix always has an internet connection error I'll watch a movie and it will all of a sudden stop and its usually the internet error message all the time but my internet is great and it never happens when I play games online just with Netflix though
  6. ThorX360 Win User

Error Code 0xc3360190

I recently purchased season 1 of SEAL Team and since day 1 of purchase I have received a “can’t play” message followed by the error code “0xc3360190”. I have given it a week to maybe sort itself out but after a week nothing has been fixed. Has anyone else
    came across this issue? What can I do about getting a refund? I have tried unnstallimg and reinstalling the Movies and Tv app, removing the show from my library and then putting it back in, hard rebooting my system all to no avail. I can’t download the show
    to my Xbox because there isn’t a download option. Any suggestions?
    Hi,

did you check if the the Movies and Tv app and the Store app are updated?
Thema:

1. I can’t play some of my movies I paid for all of a sudden. I keep getting error code 0xc00d4278 - Similar Threads - can’t play movies

2. My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...

in XboX Insiders
    My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...: As title says; my friend tried to go to the Xbox Insiders Hub app on his Xbox but can’t log in when it asks him to log in. When he logs in it is just a blank screen. submitted by /u/LifeAegis...
  3. Can’t load a game to play I can load every game except one. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load a game to play I can load every game except one. Why?: Anyone having problems loading the Division 2? a90464b6-0187-4d11-a35d-76a9879d792e
  4. Can’t play games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play games.: i hqve xbox game pass and ea access but it still wont let me play any games, any idea on why this is happening or what this is from? 91e3923b-b013-46c4-b2a6-adacedb8564d
  5. Can’t play Fallout 4 (Game pass)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play Fallout 4 (Game pass): When I start the game it loads for a few seconds then goes to error message screen saying “Check back in a while”.... Any ETA? 7789ab01-a290-4cd3-8140-70173a8d67dc
  6. Can’t sign in can’t play games, error code 0x87DD0006

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign in can’t play games, error code 0x87DD0006: Cant sign in for past 3 hours, restarted modem twice, deleted profile, full rebooted 3 times, removed all my billing information. Really tried everything just want to play...
  7. Dude I can’t play a game!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dude I can’t play a game!!: I was playing Fallout but then a black screen... error code 0x97e107df. I used xbox.com/errorhelp and put in the code but did not work. I have know idea was going on!?...
  8. I can’t play Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One even though I have the disc

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t play Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One even though I have the disc: Every once in awhile I turn on my Xbox 360 to play some of the games that I have, which includes RDR. Recently I felt like playing it again, but this time I decided to play it on my Xbox One...
  9. Can’t play on realms

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play on realms: It won’t let me accept the invitation to my friend’s realm, when i try to it tells me to go to aka.ms/accountsettings i have every setting enabled to play with other people on multiplayer, how do...
  10. Please help getting a service message and can’t play most apps and movies I live in the U.K

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help getting a service message and can’t play most apps and movies I live in the U.K: Hi please can anyone help I’ve just bought some movies but when I try to play them I get a message saying apologies, our service isn’t working properly at the moment. To check Xbox Live service...