I can’t play some of my movies I paid for all of a sudden. I keep getting error code 0xc00d4278

Discus and support I can’t play some of my movies I paid for all of a sudden. I keep getting error code 0xc00d4278 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i would really appreciate being able to play the content that i paid for. A lot of my movies will not play i keep getting this error code 0xc00d4278.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Trojan3003, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Trojan3003
    Trojan3003 Guest

I can’t play some of my movies I paid for all of a sudden. I keep getting error code 0xc00d4278

i would really appreciate being able to play the content that i paid for. A lot of my movies will not play i keep getting this error code 0xc00d4278.

:)

Trojan3003, Sep 10, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Shadow,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. This thread is a bit old, so it will be locked due to its age. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing this issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far.
    That way we can tailor our support specifically to you.

Thanks again
  3. AridLizard Win User

just noticed there is a
    Status Alert
    affecting Live TV; Groove or Movies & TV video store, including browsing, purchasing, downloading, and streaming
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Signing out and then back into your profile may help in this instance.
  5. AridLizard Win User

check your purchase history at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ to double check whether you bought or only rented the movies in question.

if this confirms you bought the movies it will also have the order numbers which you will need if you have to contact support to file a ticket
  6. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Maybe a hard reset can help.

Hold down the power button until the Xbox shuts down.

Then unplug the power cable and wait for 5 min before plugging it back in.

That might solve the problem
Thema:

1. I can’t play some of my movies I paid for all of a sudden. I keep getting error code 0xc00d4278 - Similar Threads - can’t play movies

2. Refunded for duplicate charge but can’t play games now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded for duplicate charge but can’t play games now: I recently purchased a few games while on sale. For some reason i was charged twice for the purchase. I reached out asking for a refund for one of the charges but not both (thinking that way i...
  3. I can’t play special ops. I have both special ops dlc packs 1 and 2 installed. I even tried...

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t play special ops. I have both special ops dlc packs 1 and 2 installed. I even tried...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  4. I can’t get Xbox original games to play on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get Xbox original games to play on my 360: I have 3 original xbox games that won’t play on my xbox 360. They are all on the list of games that are backwards compatible. I get an error saying the game couldn’t start, try downloading again....
  5. Can’t seem to play anything online, and being told to renew my already renewed subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t seem to play anything online, and being told to renew my already renewed subscription: having some problems as of late, so for the past few days i havent been able to join partys, play game pass games, or digitally downloaded games ive spent money on, and every single time i get a...
  6. Can’t play Rocket League, says I need to renew Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Rocket League, says I need to renew Game Pass: Alright so I’ve had the Game Pass for about 4 or 5 months now and never had any issues. For whatever reason, when I try to launch Rocket League I’m getting a message saying “Looks like you need to...
  7. Can’t play owned games offline

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t play owned games offline: As far as i know it’s not possible to play offline when using gameshare. Did microsoft even think of the impacts this will have on gamers that can not always rely on internet to play. I’m stuck...
  8. I can’t play any of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play any of my games: I cant seem to be able to play any of my games. All it ever says is thati neex to renew my xbox game pass but i dont own that i only own hard disc so i dint know hos to solve this ive contacted...
  9. Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else: Help i cant connect to 1 friend but can others ee486083-cf98-4008-b0e2-c38ca6222d6f
  10. Please help getting a service message and can’t play most apps and movies I live in the U.K

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help getting a service message and can’t play most apps and movies I live in the U.K: Hi please can anyone help I’ve just bought some movies but when I try to play them I get a message saying apologies, our service isn’t working properly at the moment. To check Xbox Live service...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xc00d4278