I can’t play some of my movies I paid for all of a sudden. I keep getting error code 0xc00d4278

Discus and support I can’t play some of my movies I paid for all of a sudden. I keep getting error code 0xc00d4278 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i would really appreciate being able to play the content that i paid for. A lot of my movies will not play i keep getting this error code 0xc00d4278.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Trojan3003, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Trojan3003
    Trojan3003 Guest

I can’t play some of my movies I paid for all of a sudden. I keep getting error code 0xc00d4278

i would really appreciate being able to play the content that i paid for. A lot of my movies will not play i keep getting this error code 0xc00d4278.

:)

Trojan3003, Sep 10, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Shadow,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. This thread is a bit old, so it will be locked due to its age. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing this issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far.
    That way we can tailor our support specifically to you.

Thanks again
  3. AridLizard Win User

just noticed there is a
    Status Alert
    affecting Live TV; Groove or Movies & TV video store, including browsing, purchasing, downloading, and streaming
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Signing out and then back into your profile may help in this instance.
  5. AridLizard Win User

check your purchase history at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ to double check whether you bought or only rented the movies in question.

if this confirms you bought the movies it will also have the order numbers which you will need if you have to contact support to file a ticket
  6. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Maybe a hard reset can help.

Hold down the power button until the Xbox shuts down.

Then unplug the power cable and wait for 5 min before plugging it back in.

That might solve the problem
Thema:

1. I can’t play some of my movies I paid for all of a sudden. I keep getting error code 0xc00d4278 - Similar Threads - can’t play movies

2. Can’t play a digital game- Rainbow Six Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play a digital game- Rainbow Six Siege: d On my Xbox one S, my Rainbow Six Siege Will load up to the point where all I have to do is press a button to play a game, but then it makes a weird sound then crashes and takes me back to the...
  3. Changed my gamertag on the Xbox One X now I can’t play backwards compatible games online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed my gamertag on the Xbox One X now I can’t play backwards compatible games online.: I recently changed my gamertag on my Xbox One X as I felt after 10 years it was due for a change. I stumbled upon an issue where I couldn’t play games like Gears of War 2 online because my old...
  4. I can’t play any physic backward compatible games right now

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t play any physic backward compatible games right now: Every time I put a bc title on console it’s like nothing happened, nothing moves, nothing appears, but as soon as I put a Xbox one title, everything goes normal, I can play digital BC games, my...
  5. Gold subscription active until 7/11/20 but can’t play online games. Getting prompt to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold subscription active until 7/11/20 but can’t play online games. Getting prompt to...: My subscription shows as active, but when attempting to play games, am prompted to purchase gold 350543e4-434b-44a2-8944-b4e218e67b1e
  6. Can’t play games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play games: So my parents are divorced, at both of my houses, I have a xbox. My brothers account is set as the ‘home xbox’ st my dads. Hes also the one that purchases the games. At my moms, i have to play on...
  7. Can’t play any games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play any games: It says gold next to my gamertag, my last payment was april 22,2020 i AGAIN paid may 7,2020 thinking my live ran out, but it didnt. I cant play any games, but when i go to network settings it says...
  8. I can’t play hypixel and other servers anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play hypixel and other servers anymore: Ive had this problem before but i never spoke about it i cant join servers like hypixel because “my account has privacy” anyway to change this? Please if i am missing something, tell me....
  9. Can’t play movies I rented

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play movies I rented: Every time i try and start the movie it will play for about 20 sec then freeze for 25 sec then play then freeze. I tried letting it play for bit and then start again, nothing. How do i fix this or...
  10. Please help getting a service message and can’t play most apps and movies I live in the U.K

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help getting a service message and can’t play most apps and movies I live in the U.K: Hi please can anyone help I’ve just bought some movies but when I try to play them I get a message saying apologies, our service isn’t working properly at the moment. To check Xbox Live service...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xc00d4278