I can't play the game in computer

Discus and support I can't play the game in computer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I bought a Xbox game in windows 10. When I start the game, I can't use computer mouse or keyboard to play. How can I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TristaTo, Feb 12, 2019.

1. TristaTo
    TristaTo Guest

Hi! I bought a Xbox game in windows 10.

When I start the game, I can't use computer mouse or keyboard to play.

How can I do?

:)

TristaTo, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't play the game in computer - Similar Threads - can't play game

2. Achievements are unlocked, but I don't own the game anymore/can't play it/download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are unlocked, but I don't own the game anymore/can't play it/download it: Hi, every now and then I try to find a solution for this well known issue. In 2011 I bought a game and a lot of DLC via GFWL. It was Fable III and I am a big fan of the game. After the GFWL...
  3. Bought a game on Xbox Microsoft store and can't play on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game on Xbox Microsoft store and can't play on pc: Split from this thread. Ok, but I own sea of thieves and astroneer, both play anywhere, I go to the Microsoft store, says I own it and ready to install on pc but when I click install it takes me...
  4. i can download games with gold but i can't play them on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can download games with gold but i can't play them on xbox 360: i bought a 30 days suscripcion to xbox live gold few days ago, when i downloaded the game a message appears saying that is not available. I don't now what to do and it's seems this doesn't have...
  5. Why can't i play my game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i play my game?: Hello so i try playing a few of my games and they save servers are not working yet when i ask my friends how they are playing they say the servers are fine i went here and ask a few things to help...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game: Hi there, The slots advert in Microsoft Jigsaw cannot be closed. the CLOSE X box in the right corner doesn't do anything when you click it. If I shut down the game and reopen it goes straight...
  7. Can't play ANY Xbox One Games w/ Gold Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play ANY Xbox One Games w/ Gold Games: Hello, so I have Xbox Live Gold but it won't let me play the Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2. I was able to play it for a couple of days but now when I try to play the game it says I need an...
  8. i can't play any games on my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't play any games on my xbox 360: ok so anytime i put a game in my 360 it will give me an error saying the disc is unreadable but the thing is on sunday i was playing fallout 3 then on monday it started to give me the error and...
  9. Can't play any online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play any online games: So a couple of weeks ago, I've changed my internet plan to get stronger signal. I can't play online games ever singe. For example, I've been selected to play the Mortal Kombat 11 stress test, and...
  10. Can't play Microsoft online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Microsoft online games: Hello, I have a really weird problem, my latency is more than 1000 ms and my packet loss is usually about 50-70 % and I can't play Sea of Thieves, but everything changes at midnight, my Latency...