i cant play the games i pre-ordered

Discus and support i cant play the games i pre-ordered in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i pre-ordered some games but its not letting me play them 217da358-8fc0-44a8-92d0-a0fb306e4399 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by rickeygreen, Oct 4, 2018.

1. rickeygreen
    rickeygreen Guest

i pre-ordered some games but its not letting me play them

:)

rickeygreen, Oct 4, 2018
  2. Black ops 4 preorder

I pre ordered on friday says i cant download game yet till launch

MARKJOHNSTON3, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Krisinator69
    Krisinator69 Guest
    refund/declined game

Hello Dear Microsoft in july i pre ordered Life is Strange: Before the Storm Deluxe Edition but i cant play it, Because it is get declined.

I cant refund it.

Krisinator69, Oct 4, 2018
  4. i cant play the games i pre-ordered

For pre-order issues I would suggest to contact xbox support: Contact Us | Xbox Support

Anyway provide more info, this way your request is too generic.

MRallamagoosa, Oct 4, 2018
  5. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello Rick

It also depends on the games you pre-ordered if they have been released yet. You can always check on Xbox.com to see if the games have been released.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Oct 4, 2018
  6. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    If it's FH4 that came out this week and you should have access.

If it's Black Ops 4, that's out next week on the 12th but you may have gotten an email that the charge went through (I did).

If it's Red Dead Redemption 2 is out on Oct. 26.

i cant play the games i pre-ordered :)

bowski477, Oct 4, 2018
  7. ED kRevali
    ED kRevali Guest
    Whose games aren't you able to play?

ED kRevali, Oct 4, 2018
  8. DreadGrrl
    DreadGrrl Guest

What games did you pre-order?

DreadGrrl, Oct 4, 2018
  9. LegoNinja187
    LegoNinja187 Guest
    Some more information would be helpful here, such as which game(s) you pre-oredered, and the version of said game(s).

Just make sure you are signed in with the account that actually Pre-ordered the games, and that you should be able to play them (I.e. the version you own has been released).

LegoNinja187, Nov 5, 2018
  10. LegoNinja187 Win User

Some more information would be helpful here, such as which game(s) you pre-oredered, and the version of said game(s).

Just make sure you are signed in with the account that actually Pre-ordered the games, and that you should be able to play them (I.e. the version you own has been released).
  11. ED kRevali Win User

Whose games aren't you able to play?
  12. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Rick

It also depends on the games you pre-ordered if they have been released yet. You can always check on Xbox.com to see if the games have been released.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  13. DreadGrrl Win User

What games did you pre-order?
  14. bowski477 Win User

If it's FH4 that came out this week and you should have access.

If it's Black Ops 4, that's out next week on the 12th but you may have gotten an email that the charge went through (I did).

If it's Red Dead Redemption 2 is out on Oct. 26.

:)
Thema:

1. i cant play the games i pre-ordered - Similar Threads - cant play games

2. cant join partys cant play my game online either Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant join partys cant play my game online either Windows 10: i was trying to play Ark survival evolved with my friends i try joining their party but cant join it i play windows 10 5b6b48e2-cd5d-45b7-9ee3-9377ab5aba81
  3. Cant play games over parent permission, something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play games over parent permission, something went wrong: So i bought Gears 5 when it first came out and i made this microsoft account i could play it perfectly. I upgraded my pc and i had to reinstall all my games on steam and when i tried to reinstall...
  4. Paid for Xbox Gold, cant play games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for Xbox Gold, cant play games: Hi All. We bought our daughter an XBOX1 for christmas and now we have just bought her a yearly subscription for xbox gold. Problem is she cannot load any games, and no matter what we try the same...
  5. My games wont update so i cant play them

in XBoX on Consoles
    My games wont update so i cant play them: Games will not install , or update f85defb7-2c8a-41e4-8a46-d8731a4de0b6
  6. I need help. I cant seem to play any multiplayer game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help. I cant seem to play any multiplayer game.: On rocket league, it kicks me out when just going into a game. On rainbow six siege, I'm the last person left as to load into the game. (takes like 5 mins to get in a single round) And on apex i...
  7. I've been accepted into the program but I cant play any games because they just get stuck...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been accepted into the program but I cant play any games because they just get stuck...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Iguanalifekiller [link] [comments]
  8. Cant play some games online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play some games online: Hi we having trouble with going online with some games here at home but when we go to friends place those same games will work online? We have wireless unlimited internet same as friends so unsure...
  9. I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...: This is the ERROR that i got (Error: 0x803f8001) c3056e42-b912-4e4b-9a6f-7d96be6294a0
  10. when playing fortnite - i cant seem to get past the page where you press A to start a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when playing fortnite - i cant seem to get past the page where you press A to start a game...: When playing fortnite -the game loads and i cant begin a game. The A button has been used to set up a game so it cant be the controller.Any ideas anyone ? thanks 26db62fb-19fb-473c-8239-4a1066485e03