I can't play the YouTube app in mi 360, I deleted and reinstaled and it doesn't work yet

Discus and support I can't play the YouTube app in mi 360, I deleted and reinstaled and it doesn't work yet in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I deleted the app and reinstaled again and the message keep there, I do what the support page says, what else can I do? The other apps and games works... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cHiOoChUlAa, Jan 2, 2017.

1. cHiOoChUlAa
    cHiOoChUlAa Guest

I can't play the YouTube app in mi 360, I deleted and reinstaled and it doesn't work yet

I deleted the app and reinstaled again and the message keep there, I do what the support page says, what else can I do? The other apps and games works correctly

:)

cHiOoChUlAa, Jan 2, 2017
  2. DavisMcBain
    DavisMcBain Guest
    Netflix and YouTube both need a Gold account, and I have one

taidara, yes, thanks - I've done this. I deleted the Netflix app and reinstalled it, and the problem remains. What I mean is that I can't access *any* of the video apps, so I don't think deleting them all and reinstalling will work. If it doesn't work with
    Netflix, I'm not sure how it's work with all of the others (YouTube, Crackle, BBC iPlayer etc).

DavisMcBain, Jan 2, 2017
  3. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Youtube App faulty?

I think I saw this thread earlier today. Someone said when they logged on their console, a Dashboard bubble automatically appeared Youtube Updated and another Youtube Installed when they tried to open the Youtube App, the Dashboard couldn't perform the task.
    It may have been deleted.

Are Microsoft and Google aware of this? It's Wednesday evening and I logged onto my Xbox 360 console. 20 seconds after logging in, a Dashboard notification appeared Youtube Updated Youtube Downloaded. But the Dashboard is saying it can't launch the app.
    Kind of a smack in the face if I have to go to the Xbox store on both my Xbox 360 and Xbox 1 console and download the app again. Then again there's no guarantee it will work. I will contact Support if I can't get the app working again on my 360 and 1 console.
    Haven't logged on my X1 console because it's dinner time for me. Smiles I can't play the YouTube app in mi 360, I deleted and reinstaled and it doesn't work yet :)

smileskybird, Jan 2, 2017
  4. DavisMcBain Win User

Netflix and YouTube both need a Gold account, and I have one

taidara, yes, thanks - I've done this. I deleted the Netflix app and reinstalled it, and the problem remains. What I mean is that I can't access *any* of the video apps, so I don't think deleting them all and reinstalling will work. If it doesn't work with
    Netflix, I'm not sure how it's work with all of the others (YouTube, Crackle, BBC iPlayer etc).
  5. Vinny #1 Win User

BUG REPORT: Xbox App on mobile crashes when including party audio

Tried to remove the app’s cache? If it doesn't work, I recommend deleting and reinstalling the app.
  6. USAHHH Win User

My Xbox One X struggling on Recent Youtube 4K Videos (UPDATED)

I try soft factory reset (keep games and apps) first thing i try was youtube and a 4k video that was freezing , 15 seconds into the video bam greenish screen .

Edit: Something weird happean the sound while scrolling in youtube app change . This also happean 2 weeks ago when i try reinstall the youtube app solved by deleting and reinstall the app again . Today after reset 2 reinstall and sound still weird . The
    2 games i have are working fine.

what's happening ?
  7. Totoro Ninja Win User

Xbox one smartglass youtube conflicts?

What device are you using SmartGlass on?

If you're on Android or iOS (don't know about win devices), have you tried pairing the YouTube app on your Phone/Tablet with the X1 YouTube app? It's my preferred way of interacting with the Xbox ONE (or 360) YouTube apps.

I think SmartGlass with the X1 YT app is limited, but it should just work. Though I can't remember if I've tried SG with YT yet.
  8. Insert Insults Win User

error code 0x87e107df not in database

Same Here. 0x87e107df Can't play games Only watch apps like YouTube. "Restarting or Reinstalling DOESN'T FIX"
    Come On. I can understand a problem by a hack or bug. But even a code that doesn't exist? How you plan on helping people with your problems when you can't even get your stuff together.
Thema:

1. I can't play the YouTube app in mi 360, I deleted and reinstaled and it doesn't work yet - Similar Threads - can't play YouTube

2. why i can't play state of decay 2 from xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i can't play state of decay 2 from xbox game pass: I bought the Xbox Game Pass to play state of decay 2. but when i play it will said 'state of decay 2 requires a valid xbox live account' in main screen every time plaese help me...
  3. I can't play Minecraft because of my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play Minecraft because of my Microsoft account.: For some reason, the Microsoft account that I migrated my Mojang account to about a year ago was blocked (I don't really know why, I barely used it) and after I unlocked it, it forced me to create...
  4. Can't get Fallout New Vegas to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get Fallout New Vegas to play: I just installed the game, and it won't even start. I checked the other games I installed just to make sure it wasn't the app console itself, but everything else worked fine. This is the only game...
  5. Can't Load Sims on PC EA Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Load Sims on PC EA Play: Have installed Sims 4 and Starwars Squadrans from my XBox Gamepass Ultimate. Squadrans loads fine but I get an error with the EA Play App when trying to load Sims 4: Your game failed to launch...
  6. EA games- purchased but can't play without subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA games- purchased but can't play without subscription?: We bought our son an xbox series S and purchased Battle Front II only to find out that when he tried to play it he has to have an EA account and subscription. How is this possible that we can...
  7. I bought Minecraft Dungeons on the microsoft store on my pc but can't play it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Dungeons on the microsoft store on my pc but can't play it on my xbox: I bought Minecraft Dungeons on the microsoft store on my pc but i can't play it on my xbox series s. I linked the microsoft store account and it says i have to buy minecraft dungeons when i...
  8. Why can't i play minecraft with Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i play minecraft with Xbox game pass ultimate: [img] I used to play Minecraft Normally with my friends But when I woke up this morning I cannot play Minecraft anymore it say that I need to buy the game and I can play only the demo version...
  9. I can't play or use any of my apps or games not even youtube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play or use any of my apps or games not even youtube: A couple weeks ago I TURNED ON my Xbox to start playing it, but when I tried to start up ANY game it said error code 0x80070005 so I did what anyone would do and I entered the code on...
  10. Youtube app is now useless (can't play 60fps and people are updating all channel videos to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app is now useless (can't play 60fps and people are updating all channel videos to ...: The app is now useless since you can change the uploads you did before and update them to 60fps and after that they won't play anymore on Xbox (for example Youtuber "theradbrad"). If user uploads...