I can't play with my friend

Discus and support I can't play with my friend in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; [img] My friend and I want to connect with Xbox. I use a mobile phone, he uses a computer, all bedrock version. But he ca n’t enter the archive I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by 尚卿吴, Mar 21, 2020.

1. 尚卿吴
    尚卿吴 Guest

I can't play with my friend [​IMG]
    My
    friend and I want to connect with Xbox. I use a mobile phone, he uses a computer, all bedrock version. But he ca n’t enter the archive I opened, but I can go in the archive he opened, and I want to ask how to solve it.

:)

尚卿吴, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

1. I can't play with my friend - Similar Threads - can't play friend

2. My friend cannot see me connected, and so I can't play with them

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cannot see me connected, and so I can't play with them: Hello My problem is in the title. I paid for the game pass and download Sea of Thieves so as to play with my friend. But they see me as Offline and can't message me (and I can't message them)....
  3. a question of minecraft,l can't enter the servers or play with my friends,how to deal with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    a question of minecraft,l can't enter the servers or play with my friends,how to deal with it?: this is the message [img] ab13d35b-ebba-4d12-b511-672590189186
  4. MINECRAFT: Can't play with friend on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT: Can't play with friend on PS4: Hello, I am having issues with playing with friend Minecraft. We both have Playstation 4, version of Minecraft v1.14.30 (Patch 2.03.), connected with Microsoft account. And when I create new...
  5. Não consigo ouvir ou jogar com meu amigo [I can't hear or play with my friend]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Não consigo ouvir ou jogar com meu amigo [I can't hear or play with my friend]: Ola eu tentei mudar minha Nat de moderada para aberto para poder jogar com um amigo meu mas agora meu fone não transmite o audio mas a caixa de som da tv transmite e ainda não jogar certos jogos...
  6. How do i play with friends? Me and my friends always appear offline. Can't send messages to...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i play with friends? Me and my friends always appear offline. Can't send messages to...: Out internet connection is fine. We can play Forza Horizon 4 online with other people, but we can't join each others session or send an invite so we can play together. My NAT type is open and...
  7. i can't play online with my friends :(

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't play online with my friends :(: i bought the xbox game pass for 3 months on the pc and i can't go online for anyone or play online (my subscription is normal) anyone can help me? 0df600a6-987e-4035-aa22-fe63faf78fba
  8. Can't play with my friends on Minecraft and can't access servers on Minecraft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play with my friends on Minecraft and can't access servers on Minecraft.: I Have logged on my Microsoft account on my minecraft account (PS4) and it says to go on aka.ms/accountsettings and I went to to the website but I don't know how to change it so I can play with my...
  9. One friend and I can't play together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One friend and I can't play together: So this started about a week ago at this point, I posted my problem on the Xbox subreddit yesterday but got no answers. So playing multiplayer games solo works completely fine and partying up and...
  10. No puedo jugar con mis amigos en mundos lan [Translate] I can't play with my friends in Ian...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar con mis amigos en mundos lan [Translate] I can't play with my friends in Ian...: Hola, veran, hace ya un tiempo me surgio este problema. Yo tengo Minecraft pe y solia jugar con mis amigos en sus mundos y viceversa. Pero de un tiempo para acá, ellos no se pueden unir a mis...