I can't preload Borderlands 3

Discus and support I can't preload Borderlands 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preorder Borderlands ages ago. I'm in Australia and according to 2K advise should have been able to start downloading the actual game 9hours ago.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shaggiedo, Sep 12, 2019 at 1:23 PM.

1. shaggiedo
    shaggiedo Guest

I preorder Borderlands ages ago. I'm in Australia and according to 2K advise should have been able to start downloading the actual game 9hours ago. There is no option to do. Am I doing something wrong or is it not possilbe to do on xbox presently.

:)

Thema:

1. I can't preload Borderlands 3 - Similar Threads - can't preload Borderlands

2. Can't download xbl ac

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download xbl ac: I tryed signing in today and got an error code i looked it up and i tryed a solution to delete and re download my account on xbl i try to re download my account and i enter unsaid info and then...
  3. Xbox One- Can connect to Xbox Live but can't connect to servers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One- Can connect to Xbox Live but can't connect to servers?: I've recently moved into a new house with a new wifi router. I've connected my Xbox One via an ethernet cable, I am able to connect to Xbox Live through this and I also get good upload and...
  4. Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta - Can't select any drive to install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta - Can't select any drive to install games: While trying to install any games on Xbox Game Pass for PC, i am unavailable to select any of my drives to install the game. [img] I've tried several workarounds including going to...
  5. I can't connect on xbox live with my xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect on xbox live with my xbox 360: Hi, i can't connect on xbox live with my 360. It say error  8015D002 wrong password or email , if you have 2 step verification put a password. I checked my email and the password they are...
  6. Can't play 360 games on xbox one using kids profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play 360 games on xbox one using kids profile: I got my younger cousin on my xbox account using the kid profile thing where he has his own profile but its linked to my xbox live when he tries to play some of the 360 games I have his profile...
  7. Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular...: Hi! I'm trying to redeem the Gears of Wars series, and two of them seem to be impossible to redeem: i get an error to the effect of "It's an error in our end, try again later", but it's been three...
  8. Borderlands 3 can't preload the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 can't preload the game: I pre-ordered BL3. I have the pre-order on my screen, but you cant start a download as there is no option to do so. So what do i have to do to get it downloading?...
  9. Can't preload Gear 5 with Game Pass Ultimate on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't preload Gear 5 with Game Pass Ultimate on PC: Hey all, been trying to pre-load Gears 5 on PC but the option is just greyed out in the Microsoft Store. I own every god damn Game Pass. On the website for Microsoft Store it gives me the option...
  10. I had already purchased recore. but I can't preload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had already purchased recore. but I can't preload: The only 130mb downloaded. and in st Preorder menu appears Perhaps it seems that had a problem with my purchase da417445-b08a-448c-b661-e5d0f2699907