I can't preload Borderlands 3

Discus and support I can't preload Borderlands 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preorder Borderlands ages ago. I'm in Australia and according to 2K advise should have been able to start downloading the actual game 9hours ago.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shaggiedo, Sep 12, 2019.

1. shaggiedo
    shaggiedo Guest

I preorder Borderlands ages ago. I'm in Australia and according to 2K advise should have been able to start downloading the actual game 9hours ago. There is no option to do. Am I doing something wrong or is it not possilbe to do on xbox presently.

:)

shaggiedo, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't preload Borderlands 3 - Similar Threads - can't preload Borderlands

2. Xbox Party chat / Headset sound mutes, can't hear game or party members, they can hear me.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Party chat / Headset sound mutes, can't hear game or party members, they can hear me.: As title says. It's super annoying and happens onc every few minutes, have to unplug-replug the headset to fix the issue. Using an Elite 2 Controller and whichever test ring is needed for the...
  3. Can't change default app install location

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change default app install location: I'm trying to download a game on the Xbox app on my d drive but it says its not set up for installing games and when i try to change the default location it doesn't change and says "We couldn't...
  4. Can't buy Xbox 360 back compat games on Xbox One or Xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Xbox 360 back compat games on Xbox One or Xbox.com: Hi! I tried to buy Sonic The Hedgehog 3 and Sonic & Knuckles cause they are very cheap with Gold right now. But Xbox Store on my Xbox One says "You cant buy this game on Xbox One. Buy it on...
  5. Why can't I earn some game pass points from stealing cars in grand theft auto 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I earn some game pass points from stealing cars in grand theft auto 5?: I been stealing 11 cars, earned game pass points in few day ago. But in this present day I been stealing cars like 50 times and my 11 game pass points of stealing cars in gta V from game pass...
  6. 我的xbox无线适配器无法和xbox one手柄连接 I can't connect the xbox one wireless controller with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    我的xbox无线适配器无法和xbox one手柄连接 I can't connect the xbox one wireless controller with the...: 我购买了xbox one 线手柄和配套的Xbox 线适配器,在安装驱动后并不能连接,手柄只能通过有线和蓝牙模式连接。我尝试在其他电脑上连接时,手柄可以与 线适配器连接,我已经尝试过更改usb口,重装驱动,重新启动电脑等办法,均没有反馈。 I purchased the Xbox One wireless controller and the accompanying Xbox...
  7. Can't install cities skylines from game pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install cities skylines from game pass on PC: Hello, I have the game pass ultimate subscription and according to their online catalog Cities skylines should be in there but when I look it up in the app for PC it isn't even available for...
  8. Borderlands 3 can't preload the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 can't preload the game: I pre-ordered BL3. I have the pre-order on my screen, but you cant start a download as there is no option to do so. So what do i have to do to get it downloading?...
  9. Can't preload Gear 5 with Game Pass Ultimate on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't preload Gear 5 with Game Pass Ultimate on PC: Hey all, been trying to pre-load Gears 5 on PC but the option is just greyed out in the Microsoft Store. I own every god damn Game Pass. On the website for Microsoft Store it gives me the option...
  10. I had already purchased recore. but I can't preload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had already purchased recore. but I can't preload: The only 130mb downloaded. and in st Preorder menu appears Perhaps it seems that had a problem with my purchase da417445-b08a-448c-b661-e5d0f2699907