I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.

Discus and support I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Everytime I try to buy a subscription it tells me to "try that again" and that there is "a problem on our end." It's been doing this now for a month... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TMR7416, Oct 15, 2019.

1. TMR7416
    TMR7416 Guest

Everytime I try to buy a subscription it tells me to "try that again" and that there is "a problem on our end." It's been doing this now for a month and a half and I have no idea what the problem is because I know I don't owe anything and all my payment
    methods are up to date. So if anyone could help that would be great.

:)

TMR7416, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate. - Similar Threads - can't purchase subscription

2. Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!?

in XboX Insiders
    Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!?: Is this gonna be a permanent or will the add the feature eventually? Using preview streaming on Android. submitted by /u/cityxinxflames [link] [comments]
  3. Purchased Xbox 360 games can't be re-downloaded after delisting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Xbox 360 games can't be re-downloaded after delisting: Dear Help Desk, I purchased Driver: San Francisco for the Xbox 360, but now I can't re-download the game after replacing my hard drive. Ubisoft Customer Service advises me the problem is with the...
  4. Error message. Can't purchase gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error message. Can't purchase gold subscription: I am trying to purchase gold membership. It has expired, as it won't let me play certain games and brings up the menu to buy the membership. When I go to do so I get an error message "Try that...
  5. Can't Purchase XBOX Live 12 Month Subscription for XBOX Live Store on XBOX One

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Purchase XBOX Live 12 Month Subscription for XBOX Live Store on XBOX One: I just got off of a call with customer support and they said that I should post on here. When going to purchase XBOX Live from the in-console store it says that the price is $47.99 for a 12 month...
  6. Purchased a year subscription and now can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a year subscription and now can't play: I purchased the year subscription to Solitaire and the game now tells me I have to login with the account that downloaded the app. The account I'm using is the only account that has logged onto...
  7. Why can't I spend MY Microsoft account money to purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I spend MY Microsoft account money to purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription?: I bought a pre-paid card at WalMart and was hoping to come home and re-new my gold subscription, only to find out that Xbox doesn't allow you any option to purchase one month of gold with the...
  8. Why can't I use money in my account to purchase the EA Access subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I use money in my account to purchase the EA Access subscription: Add added enough money by using gift cards that I had received to buy XBOX cash only to find out that I am not able to use this money to purchase the EA Access subscription? Why can I not so...
  9. Can't purchase Games with Gold subscription - error - Try that again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't purchase Games with Gold subscription - error - Try that again: I've been trying for days to purchase a 12 month subscription for XBox Live Gold. I can't purchase this on either my XBox One S or from my Surface tablet. On both systems I get the following...
  10. Gift cards can't be used to purchase subscriptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift cards can't be used to purchase subscriptions: I was given a gift card and purchased another myself so I could renew my xbox live gold. Unfortunately after trying via xbox live and online via PC I was unable to purchase xbox live gold with the...