I can't purchase games on the Android Xbox app

Discus and support I can't purchase games on the Android Xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Reinstalled the app on my mobile device and factory reset my xbox. Searching for games in the mobile app store only gives me the option to "Install on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Texas PJ Pete, Sep 16, 2020.

1. I can't purchase games on the Android Xbox app

Reinstalled the app on my mobile device and factory reset my xbox. Searching for games in the mobile app store only gives me the option to "Install on Xbox one" this has been happening for a number of months.

:)

Texas PJ Pete, Sep 16, 2020
  2. ToddMc516 Win User

Unable To View Clubs

Can't access clubs on Xbox or android app. So it's nothing to do with the console
  3. Soil Art X Win User

cant get smart glass to find xbox one

I can't find any XBOX ONE Smartglass app,for my android phone.

But I know there is for the iPhone......
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Preview game licensing issue

There is a temporary workaround, it is to purchase the games and add ons using xbox.com or the Xbox app on Windows 10, Android, Kindle or ios. If you do that then the games will work on any xbox one you use.
  5. Eternal sLiNg Win User

iPhone My Xbox Live App

Can't wait till they enable that functionality in the Android app!
  6. Amonix Win User

SmartGlass don't work !

Lol it's so strange i can't find this app on my device on 4.3 ANDROID !!!!
Thema:

I can't purchase games on the Android Xbox app

1. I can't purchase games on the Android Xbox app - Similar Threads - can't purchase games

2. Can't play minecraft on 2 devices even though i have now purchased 5 version of the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play minecraft on 2 devices even though i have now purchased 5 version of the game: I am wanting to play minecraft with my son on line. He plays on Xbox One and i play on PC. I bought the original game for Xbox 360, and then the Xbox One version, which i have discs for, and then...
  3. Can't play purchased digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play purchased digital games: I recently purchased a couple digital games on my Xbox One, but when I tried playing them, a window popped up asking if I owned the game. I distinctly remember purchasing them, and I even took...
  4. I can't install a purchased game from the Microsoft store.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install a purchased game from the Microsoft store.: I purchased a minecraft game today , it's been a few hours since my purchase but I'm not able to install the game . It still hasn't appeared in the "ready to install" section . My purchase appears...
  5. Can't purchase Xbox 360 games in Xbox Live Gold for the last 2 months in Russia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Xbox 360 games in Xbox Live Gold for the last 2 months in Russia: Xbox One games purchases fine, Xbox 360 isn't. This doesn't work on my Xbox device or website Xbox.com. Previously, there were no problems. So it became in the last 2 months. Help, pls )...
  6. I can't play a game I purchased digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play a game I purchased digitally: I bought rocket league a long time ago then I recently got the games pass for a few months now I don't have the game pass and I don't have the game I bought years before getting game pass and I...
  7. Can't sign into online games that we purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into online games that we purchased: Al of a sudden my son cannot access his online games we purchased. This is the statement we get. Since you're assessing sensitive info, you need to verify your passcode for [Mod Removed -...
  8. Can't play a game I purchased over a year ago suddenly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play a game I purchased over a year ago suddenly: Trying to play Warhammer 40k Inquisitor Martyr and for whatever reason it says I don't own the game suddenly. Purchased the game over a year ago at least and have most of the DLC, but when I go to...
  9. can't find my purchased game on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't find my purchased game on Xbox one: Bought Halo the master chief collection on Microsoft store, but when i go to my Xbox one i cant see it to install. I am using the same Microsoft account and it says I own the game but i can't...
  10. Can't find my purchased game on my xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my purchased game on my xbox one.: Okay, i tried looking for AC4 in the microsoft store through xbox, and it wasnt there for some reason, so i looked at the store on my phone and found it. I purchased it on my account, but its not...