I can’t purchase Minecraft because I don’t have permission even though I’m an adult account

Discus and support I can’t purchase Minecraft because I don’t have permission even though I’m an adult account in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I want to purchase Java Minecraft on my PC and it’s not letting me even though I have an adult account with no restrictions, I’ve tried looking at... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BidGroundbreaking990, Jan 7, 2022.

1. I can’t purchase Minecraft because I don’t have permission even though I’m an adult account

So I want to purchase Java Minecraft on my PC and it’s not letting me even though I have an adult account with no restrictions, I’ve tried looking at my settings but it didn’t help and it keeps bringing me to this family page even though I’m the only member with the role of organizer

submitted by /u/BidGroundbreaking990
    [link] [comments]

/u/BidGroundbreaking990, Jan 7, 2022
  2. CJonin Win User

Problem with account migration.

- If I calculate correctly already 92 days past...

- My account is active... And all my credit cards are valid, but I`m even did`t use them in xbox live, because did`t understand how.

- I dont have Xbox 360 Entertainment, I don`t even know about this option

- I was born in 1991, and in my accounts specified this year. I think I`m adult in any country.
  3. eamn9502 Win User

Cannot access Xbox Live due to new terms and conditions

I´m having kind of the same problem. Although my account is legally adult (18) it requires me to give the parental account password, which I don´t remember, and I can´t get it back because I don´t remember the security answer I gave, so it just doesn´t let
    me sign in to XBL, and when I try to enter from xbox.com it asks me to accept the terms and conditions. When I accept the new terms it just gets me back to where I have to give my account and password again.
  4. SLYMAN 1 Win User

looking for new friends for xbox 1

Anyone can add me. I`m getting CoD, BF4, Forza, Dead Rising, Ryse, and AC4. I don`t really talk though.
  5. LeandroFonollosa Mol Win User

I think I losed all my gamesave from Forza Horizon 4

Hi.

I clicked on the link to sign up on the ``Lost Saved Data Ticket´´ but the page don´t load.

The thing is that I didn´t followed the thirs tep that says that I have to start fresh to submit a ticket because I think the problem is a little bit different.

And I´m afraid that I can´t get my saved data back, because the page don´t load

So...should I call tomorrow (Because where I live the customer support is closed at the moment) and ask for help?
  6. saGAMER Win User

I can't download the last update

I`m not on Xbox one

I don`t know which update is, I don´t play with my Xbox 360 since 2017
Thema:

I can’t purchase Minecraft because I don’t have permission even though I’m an adult account

1. I can’t purchase Minecraft because I don’t have permission even though I’m an adult account - Similar Threads - can’t purchase Minecraft

2. Can’t purchase a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t purchase a game: Hi, im trying to buy Modern Warfare on my xbox one but whenever i press purchase, it says “Oops, not sure what happened there. Please try again later.” I first tried buying it like yesterday or...
  3. Can’t find game on Xbox after purchasing it

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t find game on Xbox after purchasing it: So I purchased a game on Xbox and my order went through and charged my card but I can’t find it on my console anywhere, and when I try to buy the game again it says your already own this....
  4. Why can’t I purchase The Orange Box on the Xbox Live Marketplace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I purchase The Orange Box on the Xbox Live Marketplace?: I looked up an old thread and it says you can purchase The Orange Box via this link: https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/The-Orange-Box/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024541080f However, when I...
  5. Can’t purchase from Xbox Store on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t purchase from Xbox Store on PC: When trying to purchase points/coins for Halo Infinite via a debit card my country is set to United States (with this option totally greyed out) instead of Australia. This means I can’t include...
  6. Can’t purchase Halo Infinite Battlepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t purchase Halo Infinite Battlepass: I’m trying to purchase the battle pass for Halo Infinite & am being told,’’ Credit Offers Unavailable. An error occurred while attempting to retrieve offers. Please try again later. This is the...
  7. Can’t find Xbox Series X Purchase pilot

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t find Xbox Series X Purchase pilot: I don’t see it in previews or anywhere else, does that mean that it’s not offered to me? Or is it just somewhere else now? submitted by /u/LoganCook11 [link] [comments]
  8. Why can’t I refund a game I purchased in the last 14 days that I played for less than 2 hours?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can’t I refund a game I purchased in the last 14 days that I played for less than 2 hours?: Yesterday I bought 7 Days to Die under the idea that it was cross play because I checked the developers website and it says that it’s cross play. However it is not cross play so I requested a...
  9. Can’t make a game purchase on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t make a game purchase on Xbox Series S: Here’s a good one because i have not seen this anywhere online. I have a digital xbox so i can only buy online. I try to purchase NBA 2k and i get this. What the heck error is this??? [img]...
  10. Can’t purchase realm on minecraft because of internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t purchase realm on minecraft because of internet: Hi im experiencing a problem on minecraft where i try to buy a realm or atleast start my 30 day trial and it says we cant complete purchase mabye check your internet ive done everything reset my...