I can't purchase the Fortnite crew subscription

Discus and support I can't purchase the Fortnite crew subscription in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to purchase the fortnite crew subscription and when the pop up comes up it says "try that again, something happened on our end" I've been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AustinDobson, Jun 9, 2021.

1. AustinDobson
    AustinDobson Guest

I'm trying to purchase the fortnite crew subscription and when the pop up comes up it says "try that again, something happened on our end" I've been trying for a few days and the same problem occurs, is this to do with my xbox itself?

:)

AustinDobson, Jun 9, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Fortnite Crew Profile Address

4. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Fortnite crew subscription

Hello @millhousecraft8, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Then, select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

After you will need to perform a quick power cycle on your console, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2 to 3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please try to check your subscriptions in the order history in this following website : Microsoft account | Services & subscriptions

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please contact our live support to check your account from their end:

Contact us | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  5. demonizer andy Win User

Fortnite Crew subscription urgent issues

hi there , it has been said there are a few issues as there is a high demand with people wanting to exploit the new fortnite crew and subscription services, so services at the moment are facing some issues, you can either keep trying to cancel the subscription
    via your account page or follow the below steps from over at xbos support and request a cancellatio/refund

• Submitting a request does not guarantee a refund.
    • Most purchases are not eligible for a refund after 14 days.
    • For subscriptions, go to Request a subscription refund.
  6. tobuscus205 Win User

Not able to Access Fortnite.

Hi, do you purchase an Xbox live subscription? An Xbox live subscription is required to play fortnite.
Thema:

1. I can't purchase the Fortnite crew subscription - Similar Threads - can't purchase Fortnite

2. Can't purchase 360 Marketplace content after gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't purchase 360 Marketplace content after gamertag change: Hi all, I can no longer purchase things through the 360 Marketplace after a gamertag change. Is there a way to fix my account? This is what I see when trying to purchase (and there are payment...
  3. Can't add funds to a child account for purchases on Xbox........

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add funds to a child account for purchases on Xbox........: Trying to add funds to my child's account and getting this error message for over a day now. Same message if I try on my phone or laptop...... [img] 6388cbe2-9151-4750-acd2-ec8ac22daa71
  4. can't install game that we purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't install game that we purchased: I added money to my son's account on his Xbox to purchase a game. He bought it and I approved the purchase. However, his account says,"check back in a little bit. We're having trouble getting your...
  5. AC4 Black Flag 360 disc 2 doesn't work on XBOX One and can't purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC4 Black Flag 360 disc 2 doesn't work on XBOX One and can't purchase: hey I have two problems: 1. I have a release 360 version of AC4 Black Flag so it contains two discs - disc 1 for single player campaign and disc 2 for multiplayer modes. disc 1 works perfectly...
  6. i can't purchase minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't purchase minecraft: i can't purchase minecraft it keeps glitching out every time i try what do i do? 8dd5ebc5-0cc0-4da9-89db-871dd5b29c49
  7. I can't find my purchased games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find my purchased games: I just bought a new xbox series S and I can't find my old purchased games in the full library (or my phone xbox app). For example, I purchased GTA V for xbox 360 in 2015 and now I can't find it in...
  8. Why can't I download Snowrunner on gamepass console? It's showing me to purchase.

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't I download Snowrunner on gamepass console? It's showing me to purchase.: Why can't I download Snowrunner on gamepass console? It's showing me to purchase. submitted by /u/lynkreactor [link] [comments]
  9. I can't purchase V bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchase V bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account: I am trying to buy v bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account but everytime I try it brings me to payment options and it shows me a lower balance on my microsoft account but if I look up my...
  10. Não consigo fazer compra com meu cartão no fortnite [I can't make a purchase with my card...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo fazer compra com meu cartão no fortnite [I can't make a purchase with my card...: Não consigo fazer nenhuma compra com o meu cartac no fortnite pq isso? [Translation - I can't make any purchases with my card at Fortnite why is that?] 098a2f41-10dc-4358-b910-82e6ea11868d