i cant purchase the Xbox ultimate

Discus and support i cant purchase the Xbox ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello whoever is reading this, i'm having an issue with the Xbox Ultimate 1$ subscription. I've been trying to buy it for a few months now. And on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by iZachGames, Aug 21, 2019.

1. iZachGames
    iZachGames Guest

Hello whoever is reading this, i'm having an issue with the Xbox Ultimate 1$ subscription.

I've been trying to buy it for a few months now. And on every attempt, i wasn't able to buy it

I have 1.35$ in my account, which i think that's more than enough.

My brother suggested me to ask why I couldn't buy a while ago.

:)

iZachGames, Aug 21, 2019
  2. Gooni3zGaming Win User

hi there i think the problem is because you are trying to buy with xbox credits, to complete a subsciption you will need a credit or debt card because this is a subscription it will automatically take the funds from the linked card. for the remaining
    balance on your account can only be used for games and add ons
  3. Cruz Vento Win User

Hello iZachGames,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. when it comes to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, the promotional price for it is $2 plus tax right now. So, when you are receiving the error message, it is correct when it states that you have insufficient funds. You
    will need to add more to your Microsoft Account Currency or add an additional payment option such as a PayPal or a Credit or Debit Card.
  4. Ducc Dad Win User

That is probably the reason you are unable to purchase the ultimate subscription then. It is most likely your bank refusing the transaction.
  5. iZachGames Win User

I'm pretty sure I don't have anything to do with banks in my payment options.

The $1.35 I currently have are on my Xbox Live account
  6. iZachGames Win User

i'm not getting any error messages like the one you showed me. I can attempt to purchase it again to see if anything popped up

I have tried to purchase the subscription with the 2nd link on my windows 8.1 pc, but that didn't work
Thema:

1. i cant purchase the Xbox ultimate - Similar Threads - cant purchase ultimate

2. Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet: We had our internet turned off at our house. We were told that we could still play the games and watch the movies we purchased thru our Xbox One but we can't. We were told to take it somewhere...
  3. i cant purchase the xbox game pass ultimate 2$ for 2 months offer

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant purchase the xbox game pass ultimate 2$ for 2 months offer: i tried ti use my prepaid credit card ti purchase the game pass offer and it didn't and it gave this text *we're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out* i want...
  4. why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1: if I own a movie why cant I download it directly to my xbox instead of having to stream it this is not right and should be adressed fd577c5c-a15f-4638-9475-e2c85627c6d7
  5. Movies & TV app problem! Cant watch any purchased movies (0x800c000b)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies & TV app problem! Cant watch any purchased movies (0x800c000b): Hi, I hope there is someone who might be able to help me out I recently (about three days ago) noticed this issue when I was try to watch a purchased movie. Whenever I try to play any of my...
  6. cant purchase xbox 360 game on xbox one store

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant purchase xbox 360 game on xbox one store: hello guys iam wondering is there still anyone can purchase xbox 360 games from microsoft store on pc or xbox one x because i tried them both and i got (you have no vaild payment options on file)....
  7. i cant play my purchased game on xb1 because i reset my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play my purchased game on xb1 because i reset my xbox: Today i reset my xbox under console settings but it deleted my accounts. The account i used to purchase games was permabanned 2 years ago but now that i reset my xbox i caant sign into it to make...
  8. I get error code c101ab80 cant watch purchased movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get error code c101ab80 cant watch purchased movies: I went to watch a movie i just purchased on xbox live and get error code c101ab80 instantly. I checked all my purchased video and same error code pops up. Ive been through every step support techs...
  9. How come i cant remove my card details after i make a purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How come i cant remove my card details after i make a purchase: I dont wanna auto renewl my xbox gold, because of that i used an amex gift card that just enough for 1 year and removed my bank.card but now that card has a 0 balance and it wont let me renew with...
  10. Cant download halo reach after already purchasing it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download halo reach after already purchasing it.: I originally purchased a digital copy of halo reach after my disc was ruined so i could play on my firsr gen xbox one and my Xbox 360 elite. I had no problem downloading the game onto both...