i cant purchase the Xbox ultimate

Discus and support i cant purchase the Xbox ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello whoever is reading this, i'm having an issue with the Xbox Ultimate 1$ subscription. I've been trying to buy it for a few months now. And on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by iZachGames, Aug 21, 2019.

1. iZachGames
    iZachGames Guest

Hello whoever is reading this, i'm having an issue with the Xbox Ultimate 1$ subscription.

I've been trying to buy it for a few months now. And on every attempt, i wasn't able to buy it

I have 1.35$ in my account, which i think that's more than enough.

My brother suggested me to ask why I couldn't buy a while ago.

:)

iZachGames, Aug 21, 2019
  2. Gooni3zGaming Win User

hi there i think the problem is because you are trying to buy with xbox credits, to complete a subsciption you will need a credit or debt card because this is a subscription it will automatically take the funds from the linked card. for the remaining
    balance on your account can only be used for games and add ons
  3. Cruz Vento Win User

Hello iZachGames,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. when it comes to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, the promotional price for it is $2 plus tax right now. So, when you are receiving the error message, it is correct when it states that you have insufficient funds. You
    will need to add more to your Microsoft Account Currency or add an additional payment option such as a PayPal or a Credit or Debit Card.
  4. Ducc Dad Win User

That is probably the reason you are unable to purchase the ultimate subscription then. It is most likely your bank refusing the transaction.
  5. iZachGames Win User

I'm pretty sure I don't have anything to do with banks in my payment options.

The $1.35 I currently have are on my Xbox Live account
  6. iZachGames Win User

i'm not getting any error messages like the one you showed me. I can attempt to purchase it again to see if anything popped up

I have tried to purchase the subscription with the 2nd link on my windows 8.1 pc, but that didn't work
Thema:

1. i cant purchase the Xbox ultimate - Similar Threads - cant purchase ultimate

2. Why cant I purchase xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I purchase xbox 360 games: Every time I try to make a purchase whether it's on the Xbox one or on xbox.com I am only able to pay via an old PayPal. When i try to add another card it takes the details but doesn't show up on...
  3. Cant run a game I've just purchased, no matter what (error 0x803f8001)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant run a game I've just purchased, no matter what (error 0x803f8001): Hi all. I've just purchased Stranded Deep yesterday (April 21st) and since then I just can't open the game. Whenever I try, I receive the infamous 0x803F8001 Error: Do you own this game or app?...
  4. Cant find my game even tho i purchased it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find my game even tho i purchased it: I bought sea of thieves and my money has been charged. But i cant find the game. I have tried resetting the store and other things but still cant find the game. I bought it on the web store for...
  5. Purchased a game from Microsoft Store and i cant install it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a game from Microsoft Store and i cant install it: Yesterday I bought Minecraft on the Microsoft app store and I can verify that I have in fact bought it, however I am unable to install it onto my laptop and I don't know what I can do to fix this...
  6. Why cant i use my Microsoft account balance to purchase xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why cant i use my Microsoft account balance to purchase xbox 360 games?: Im trying to purchase GTA iv to play on my xbox one, why cant i use my digital balance to purchase it? I even tried the microsoft store website but you still cant use the account balance to...
  7. Just Purchased The PC Gamepass and PC Beta Pass...Now its saying i cant download the games...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just Purchased The PC Gamepass and PC Beta Pass...Now its saying i cant download the games...: so, as title says, im spending $11 a month on games i cant even get, Halo Master Chief Collection, its no a damn collection cos all i can access is halo reach, i wanted all of them, its why i got...
  8. cant purchase a gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    cant purchase a gold membership: Cant buy a gold membership,i press join then next,then it ask for my credit info but after i enter it,it saves then instantly sends me back to the beginning asking for my credit card info again, i...
  9. Cant purchase lego star wars the complete saga

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant purchase lego star wars the complete saga: Hi I am trying to purchase lego star wars the complete saga for my xbox one, however after I click on see price, it wont let me proceed any further/purchase the game. I have a credit card...
  10. i cant purchase the xbox game pass ultimate 2$ for 2 months offer

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant purchase the xbox game pass ultimate 2$ for 2 months offer: i tried ti use my prepaid credit card ti purchase the game pass offer and it didn't and it gave this text *we're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out* i want...