I can't re add my friend on xbox

Discus and support I can't re add my friend on xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I really need help cuz I really been trying to re add one of my friends back to my friends list but I can't for something on xbox it still says sorry... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Legendkill561, May 12, 2019.

1. I can't re add my friend on xbox

I really need help cuz I really been trying to re add one of my friends back to my friends list but I can't for something on xbox it still says sorry we can't save your changes right now try again in a while which make no sense
    to me at all i think it's my xbox one s acting up again cuz this all started in March somewhere in mid march so basically I was just chilling on my console and the friend that I'm trying to re add was still on my friends list then I had to go cross the street
    to get my baby sister from boys and girls clubs I get home than I notices he wasn't on my friend list anymore try re add him at first didn't work so I thought it was the xbox service mass up again then I notice in my messages on xbox it say report this so
    then I'm ok he must have blocked me and now we're in may I still can't re add him the funny thing is i know that im not blocked by him now because on my messages it doesn't say report this when i look at the older messages that he sent me and a other reason
    how I know is that I literally made a secondary xbox account and add him as a friend on the second account a min later it happens again can't re add him im confuse is it my xbox acting up or is it Microsoft not doing their job right

:)

Legendkill561, May 12, 2019
Thema:

I can't re add my friend on xbox

1. I can't re add my friend on xbox - Similar Threads - can't add friend

2. Can't Add Friend

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Add Friend: I have been trying to add my friend for the past 2 days and i have tried adding other randos and that works but i cant add my friend specificly. On windows 10 5b2fa55f-5d60-4457-aa57-1882551afb75
  3. Xbox Live Gold - kids still can't add Friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold - kids still can't add Friends: Please help - complete Xbox noob. Inherited a 360 hand-me-down from brother-in-law for Xmas so our kids could play Minecraft etc and chat together. I've paid for a Xbox Live Gold subscription...
  4. Please help me. Xbox live and Minecraft I can't add friend.

in XBoX on Windows
    Please help me. Xbox live and Minecraft I can't add friend.: When I add friend. Xbox live is show text your privacy setting are blocking you from using this feature. but I 18 year old and this is my microsoft account no parent account. how to I do ? I...
  5. Can't add Friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add Friends: I recently had friends under my friends list but for same reason they have all been changed to followers. Now when I try to add them back as friends it says to go to Xbox live to change privacy...
  6. Can't add friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add friends: For the past few days, I've been trying to add a friend through my Xbox, the Xbox App, and eveb Xbox.com, all which result in either; "Sorry we can't save your changes right now, try again later"...
  7. Can't add friends. Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add friends. Xbox One S: I am having a problem adding friends on my Xbox one S. This has been going on for days now and don't know why. I know most people had problems with different issues or the same issues as me since...
  8. Friends gone, can't add. Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends gone, can't add. Error: More than half of my friends have disappeared from my list and I can not add them back, I keep getting message,. "Sorry,we can't save your changes right now. Try again later". I have googled this...
  9. Can't add friends and play with them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add friends and play with them: Hello! Me and my sister can't add each other as friends and play Minecraft. It says that we need to change privacy policy settings, but I already did it. 8b6fb03b-3203-4031-b807-56d8477a0b71
  10. Can't add friend in Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add friend in Xbox one: Play on the Xbox one and I have a friend that's not on my friends list anymore and I tried adding her back to the X box one and it says that I can't that there is an error that we can't that we...