I can't re-download a game that I've previously purchased

Discus and support I can't re-download a game that I've previously purchased in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; On March 20th 2018 I purchased Sea of Thieves on the Xbox Companion App on my computer. I have achievements from that day and I have a bank statement... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PetmyGengar, May 15, 2020.

1. PetmyGengar
    PetmyGengar Guest

On March 20th 2018 I purchased Sea of Thieves on the Xbox Companion App on my computer. I have achievements from that day and I have a bank statement open on another tab that's proof that I bought this game. Towards the end of last year I upgraded to
    a new computer and recently have been having an itch to play the game again so I got back on my account but the game doesn't exist anymore, it is no longer in my "my games" tab. I have gone through my account settings and it even says I have no purchases
    on this account from the Microsoft store. This is impossible since I have a bank statement to prove otherwise and I have achievements for the game unlocked. How can I possibly have achievements for a game if I've never owned it? Sea of Thieves has only
    done a "friends play free" week once as far as I can find and all of the achievements I've gotten have been from different dates that don't correspond with a free to play week. If I have purchase proof of the game and an account with achievements from said
    game on it, how come I no longer have that game? I have paid for a product, please allow me to use that product.

:)

PetmyGengar, May 15, 2020
  2. PetmyGengar Win User

I am signed into the same account that I made the purchase with, it has quite literally been deleted off of my account.
  3. Edgarour Win User

sometimes they appear as a test, delete the game and download it from the store or from the section ready to install
  4. Snakefoxu Win User

try looking for it in the store directly
  5. PetmyGengar Win User

I can't delete a game that doesn't exist and if I try to download it from the store it prompts me to purchase it again.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

You would need to make sure that you are signed into the same account that you made the purchase with.
Thema:

1. I can't re-download a game that I've previously purchased - Similar Threads - can't download game

2. Can't download xbox game pass games on Xbox app windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download xbox game pass games on Xbox app windows 10: I've recently bought a 3 month xbox game pass but everytime I try to download a game that requires game pass it gives me an error. I have tried clearing cache, repairing windows, resetting the...
  3. I can't download anything through EA Play after connecting Game Pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download anything through EA Play after connecting Game Pass.: Every time I try to download a game after connecting the Xbox Game Pass and EA Desktop, I get the same error message (which did not show up on the list of error messages on Xbox support). I have...
  4. Can't play Online Games downloaded from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC - W10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Online Games downloaded from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC - W10: Hello, since I renewed my subscription to Xbox Game Pass on PC (Windows 10 based) I haven't been able to play online games. My Internet Connection works just fine; NAT is open in Settings >...
  5. Can't download a game pass game on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a game pass game on Xbox One: I've been trying to download Doom Eternal Campaign from Game Pass, but whenever I click install, nothing works at all. How do I download the game? 75ec9a90-ad1d-468f-af02-3f555a63182b
  6. Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my...: Happens on every Xbox 360 game and I'm not able to download my Xbox one profile on my Xbox 360 games. 1923f976-901e-468c-a3f5-bd352f819043
  7. I can't download games from microsoft store and xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download games from microsoft store and xbox app: i'm since yesterday trying to download eternal doom in the xbox app when i press install nothing happens and when i try to download from microsoft store the download starts and stops right after...
  8. I can't download my games (xbox game pass pc)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download my games (xbox game pass pc): When I trying to download games its stucks on 9mb. How can i fix this? 70f6291c-918e-4735-bf72-0afe06f42358
  9. Can't download digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download digital game: Hello! I bought Skate 3 from the Xbox 360 marketplace (https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/), but when I try to download it, it gets to 80% and then an error appears which says "Skate 3 can't...
  10. Charged for games but can't download them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged for games but can't download them: I tried to buy Oblivion, all the DLC for it, and Knights of the Old Republic on Series S. It said there was an error (I didn't get the error number) but when I checked my bank account I was...