I can't reach xbox safety and online privacy settings

Discus and support I can't reach xbox safety and online privacy settings in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have Minecraft on my phone and got really frustrated when it said: "you can't do multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up". I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by FTS_863, Nov 8, 2019.

1. FTS_863
    FTS_863 Guest

I have Minecraft on my phone and got really frustrated when it said: "you can't do multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up". I searched online and the only way to change it is to go to account.xbox.com and change the Xbox safety and online
    privacy settings, but every time I try to go to that site from any device, it always comes up with an unrelated support page:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ge-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings

I need to be able to get to the page so I can change the settings, but it never works. Any help?

I can only do it online because I don't have an Xbox console.

:)

FTS_863, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't reach xbox safety and online privacy settings - Similar Threads - can't reach safety

2. Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!: I'm trying to log into my account and play games and I'm finding out that my account no longer belongs to me, apparently. EXTREMELY frustrating. What is also kinda crappy is that I can't reach a...
  3. Halo Reach Flight: Can't join in

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Reach Flight: Can't join in: Hey guys! I'm WhiteKnight3098 on Xbox Live. I got an email saying I was accepting into the Halo Reach stress test flight, and the Xbox app won't let me in, says I'm under 18. When I try to access...
  4. Can't receive my rewards when I reach 5.000 credits.

in XBoX Rewards
    Can't receive my rewards when I reach 5.000 credits.: [img] I have problems to get my money when I reach 5.000 reward credits. It is maybe due to the fact that there are some problems in my facturation informations. I have two different addresses...
  5. I can't download my legendary edition stuff from halo reach onto the Xbox one

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't download my legendary edition stuff from halo reach onto the Xbox one: I can't download the content from the legendary edition of halo reach c1b19dd8-8012-4658-8fb2-b0cf2e821a22
  6. I can't download halo reach anymore; I got it with the program games with gold in september ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download halo reach anymore; I got it with the program games with gold in september ...: Hi everyone Like i said in title, i got the halo reach with the program "games with gold" in september 2014, i played for months; but i changed my xbox 360 to xbox one and I tried to download...
  7. Can't buy Halo Reach on X1 after a year of trying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Halo Reach on X1 after a year of trying: After I hit confirm on my credit card info screen, it says "Sorry, can't". Xbox store website same thing. I try every month. This is happening with a lot of people, how can I buy Reach? Can't...
  8. Can't reach nothing in the xbox store error code 0x8013153B

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't reach nothing in the xbox store error code 0x8013153B: i have the same error code ( 0x8013153B) whenever i try to go to movies, games or anything in the store 393062cc-f631-44d2-b8d0-d1f13177de7c
  9. Can't access history on halo reach

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access history on halo reach: Cant access my history or play custom games on halo reach 682d209c-fcdf-4bc8-8dad-e174186b6cf5
  10. Can't reach to Tech support for help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't reach to Tech support for help: I'm not being able to fill The Tech Support page so i can chat with them, help please. 6039f0b7-38bd-4793-8784-1f7393c5ef4d