I can't reach xbox safety and online privacy settings

Discus and support I can't reach xbox safety and online privacy settings in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have Minecraft on my phone and got really frustrated when it said: "you can't do multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up". I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by FTS_863, Nov 8, 2019.

1. FTS_863
    FTS_863 Guest

I have Minecraft on my phone and got really frustrated when it said: "you can't do multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up". I searched online and the only way to change it is to go to account.xbox.com and change the Xbox safety and online
    privacy settings, but every time I try to go to that site from any device, it always comes up with an unrelated support page:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ge-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings

I need to be able to get to the page so I can change the settings, but it never works. Any help?

I can only do it online because I don't have an Xbox console.

:)

FTS_863, Nov 8, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

The reason it redirects you to that page is because your account is a child account. If that is the case, then your only option is to get your parents to change the settings for you, that is if your account is in the family account group.

The website you should be able to reach if your account is not a child account is this one https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/Settings
  3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

why can't i broadcast gameplay on windows 10

4. XBF George L Win User

messages not sending on xbox or phone app

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues with your messages not sending on your devices. Have you taken a look at

Xbox One online safety and privacy settings
    . Make sure in your privacy and online safety settings are set to allow communications. You can also do it from your console's "Settings' under the "Account" go to the "Privacy & Online Safety". Xbox Live Settings
    then where it says Communication. Make sure sending messages is enabled.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Privacy and [Mod Removed - Profanity]

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Controle parental Xbox Live [Translation - Xbox Live Parental Control]

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear
    about the issue you may be having with parental settings. I recommend to try this troubleshooting article:
    Troubleshoot changing online safety or privacy settings on Xbox One.

If the problem persists,
    You will need to add this child account to an adult accounts family. You can then follow the instructions on this link to manage the child account's privacy settings
    : Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and children.

Hope this works. Let us know.
Thema:

1. I can't reach xbox safety and online privacy settings - Similar Threads - can't reach safety

2. I can't unlock achievements but I have reached the qualiflication on win10XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't unlock achievements but I have reached the qualiflication on win10XBOX: I download these games from XGP for PC. I can't unlock achievements but I have reached the qualification on win10XBOX,and this game has achievements on win10,I just can't unlock it,I can only...
  3. How do I contact Xbox Support - I can't reach them via phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact Xbox Support - I can't reach them via phone: Please send me a phone number to reach Xbox support 305b654a-7363-4549-8832-0550533b7305
  4. Halo Reach can't enable capture last 30 seconds!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Reach can't enable capture last 30 seconds!!: So normally when you first use the capture last 30 seconds on a game/app you have to enable it, but for some reason i can't enable it for Halo Reach. It has happen on different games and I'm...
  5. I can't download halo reach for pc

in XboX Insiders
    I can't download halo reach for pc: [IMG] submitted by /u/mjdark_angel [link] [comments]
  6. Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!: I'm trying to log into my account and play games and I'm finding out that my account no longer belongs to me, apparently. EXTREMELY frustrating. What is also kinda crappy is that I can't reach a...
  7. Halo Reach Flight: Can't join in

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Reach Flight: Can't join in: Hey guys! I'm WhiteKnight3098 on Xbox Live. I got an email saying I was accepting into the Halo Reach stress test flight, and the Xbox app won't let me in, says I'm under 18. When I try to access...
  8. I can't download halo reach anymore; I got it with the program games with gold in september ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download halo reach anymore; I got it with the program games with gold in september ...: Hi everyone Like i said in title, i got the halo reach with the program "games with gold" in september 2014, i played for months; but i changed my xbox 360 to xbox one and I tried to download...
  9. Can't reach nothing in the xbox store error code 0x8013153B

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't reach nothing in the xbox store error code 0x8013153B: i have the same error code ( 0x8013153B) whenever i try to go to movies, games or anything in the store 393062cc-f631-44d2-b8d0-d1f13177de7c
  10. Can't access history on halo reach

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access history on halo reach: Cant access my history or play custom games on halo reach 682d209c-fcdf-4bc8-8dad-e174186b6cf5