I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar!

Discus and support I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar! I tried to several times but it only appears a message saying that " it is not possible to do it at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DiogoSantos1, Apr 24, 2021.

1. DiogoSantos1
    DiogoSantos1 Guest

I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar! I tried to several times but it only appears a message saying that " it is not possible to do it at the moment, you should do try it later".

I've already updated my windows but it still doesn't work. What should I do?

Thank you!

:)

DiogoSantos1, Apr 24, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello @DiogoSantos1, I hope everything is going well for you!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support.

I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

According to the explanation you have provided, please make sure to follow the following steps in order to fix your issue.

Please follow the the instructions on both links first:

Fix problems with Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 (microsoft.com)

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. SunshyingWaung Win User

Screen Recording When Web Browser Maximized

Try to uninstall and reinstall it again?? You can download it from here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-game-bar/9nzkpstsnw4p

There are also something wrong with my game bar, and I can't start it up... Since I still need to record the whole desktop, I got another third-party screen recorder called RecMaster.
  4. さよちrt。 Win User

xbox game bar video çekmiyor [Translate] Xbox Game Bar Video Reception

• If nothing happens when you press the Windows logo key
      + G, check your Xbox Game Bar settings. Open the
      Start menu, and select Settings >
      Gaming and make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Xbox Game Bar is
      On.
    • If Xbox Game Bar doesn’t appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the
      Windows logo key + Alt +
      R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. You’ll see the screen flash when the recording starts and ends.

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
    I did everything but still not recording. I can take screen shot with game bar but can't record video.

Im pressing button but nothing happens
  5. XxXDragonLordXxX Win User

XBOX Game Bar for PC Not Working right

Non of that helped the first time you suggested it. i have no problem bring the game bar up, the problem i have is getting it to record.

I hit windows+G game bar pops up, i hit record it lags my screen and does not record.
  6. farfr0mg00d Win User

One Guide Setup with Comcast/Xfinity/Cisco RNG200N

So I have my Xbox One connected to one of the companion boxes and it took me a while to get mine to work. I ended up entering the info for my DVR. (Brand=Arris and Model=MX011ANM). After I did that, my Xbox One would change channels on my X1 companion
    box through my Xbox One. I'm still not sure how to watch recorded shows from my existing DVR through the Xbox One. My X1 menu bar does not show up on my screen, so I can't watch my recorded shows.
Thema:

1. I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar! - Similar Threads - can't record screen

2. I can't record and clip with the xBox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't record and clip with the xBox game bar: Hello I have 2 problems: 1- I can't record with the Xbox Game bar (Win+G) Video of the problem 2- I can't clip with the Xbox Game bar (Win+G) Video of the problem And that's not helping me:...
  3. Can't record in 1080p

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't record in 1080p: Just bought an Xbox Series S. I have my preferred capture resolution at 1080p, however, everything is capturing at 720p. How do I fix this or is this a bug on Microsoft's end? My old Xbox one...
  4. Can't record with Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't record with Xbox Game Bar: Hello, I can't record/record last 30 seconds with the Xbox Game Record : [img] Clip last seconds : [img] 80d049fe-fec6-47e1-9875-3c7dd1093694
  5. Xbox series x can't handle recording 4k clip

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x can't handle recording 4k clip: My xbox series x constantly lags when recording clips (30 seconds clips) and crash when doing a full screen record. I have alpha skip also the audio is sometime out of sync submitted by...
  6. Xbox bar can't record right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox bar can't record right now: Hi all, I have used the Xbox bar to record the screen many months and suddenly few weeks ago it stopped working. Every time i click on the record button i get the same error message, which doesn't...
  7. Windows Xbox Game bar won't record, says "we can't record right now, try again later"

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Xbox Game bar won't record, says "we can't record right now, try again later": I've tried a bunch of things. Resetting the Store cache, reinstalling gamebar and the Xbox app, but nothing works.... The xbox app doesn't even have a DVR setting IN THE APP! What changed?? why...
  8. I can't find my friends recorded clips anymore and need help.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't find my friends recorded clips anymore and need help.: It used to be easy to see your friends clips but now I'm having a hard time finding them. Is the only way to see clips now is through their activity feed? submitted by /u/nicklegit50 [link]...
  9. Xbox game bar doesn't work "We can't record right now. Try again later."

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar doesn't work "We can't record right now. Try again later.": Hi. The app I'm trying to record is World of Warships (the normal version not the microsoft store version) and I've tried recording in full screen, full screen windowed, windowed, and maximized...
  10. win10 screen record can't hear the voice I made

in XBoX on Windows
    win10 screen record can't hear the voice I made: the screen record doesn't have my microphon's voice the audio record i chose ALL , and i start my mic in Discord inspection i can hear my voice my friend can also hear normaly win10 voice...