I can't record video with Xbox Game Bar

Discus and support I can't record video with Xbox Game Bar in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; when i use capture mode i can't capture and it doesn't let me click [img] 0bf725ec-0a6e-433f-950a-b6421ed4dffc Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Default__190, Feb 17, 2022.

1. Default__190
    Default__190 Guest

when i use capture mode i can't capture and it doesn't let me click
    I can't record video with Xbox Game Bar [​IMG]

:)

Default__190, Feb 17, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Game recorder

Hi,

The GeForce Experience uses its own video recording software called 'Shadow Play', it shouldn't have any effect on the Windows Game Bar video recorder as they are separate programs.

Are you sure you haven't lowered the recording settings in Game Bar?
  3. さよちrt。 Win User

xbox game bar video çekmiyor [Translate] Xbox Game Bar Video Reception

• If nothing happens when you press the Windows logo key
      + G, check your Xbox Game Bar settings. Open the
      Start menu, and select Settings >
      Gaming and make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Xbox Game Bar is
      On.
    • If Xbox Game Bar doesn’t appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the
      Windows logo key + Alt +
      R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. You’ll see the screen flash when the recording starts and ends.

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
    I did everything but still not recording. I can take screen shot with game bar but can't record video.

Im pressing button but nothing happens
  4. JavadPourreza Win User

Xbox Game bar on windows

I had enough space

I was recording a video confrence

And it just crashed

An erroe poped up saying "game bar has stopped working" and it wasnt saved 😑😑😑

It recorded about 1 hour and a half

And i recorded long videos before and i had no problem
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

XBOX GAME BAR não atende aos requisitos de hardware

before I could when I had a Radeon HD 7800 1GB Series, more later I changed I can't record anymore and R7 240 also supports XBOX GAME BAR, I always update my Drivers and clean the PC, nothing else Changes, please help me.
    Hi,

Despite the R7 240 being two years younger than your previous card it's actually less capable and lacks hardware video encoding. There isn't such a card as the 'HD 7800', the 7800 was a series of cards made up either a Radeon 7850 or 7870, both of which had hardware encoding.

This is why you can't record using game bar as your graphics card lacks hardware video encoding.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Game Bar Required Hardware

Recording using Game bar isn't a given, PC/laptops pre 2015 or without a dedicated graphics card can't record game footage.
Thema:

1. I can't record video with Xbox Game Bar - Similar Threads - can't record video

2. Can't use the record feature while using an AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't use the record feature while using an AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT: So I just bought the RX 6500 XT and apparently the record feature on Xbox Game Bar won't works with this GPU, probably because this GPU doesn't have a video encoding. Any solution? Maybe make a...
  3. Xbox Game Bar can't screen record Minecraft on full screen. Fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar can't screen record Minecraft on full screen. Fix: Someone help me figure out how to fix Xbox Game Bar can't screen record Minecraft on full screen, it just flashes and when you do the shortcut-key 'Windows+Alt+R' after the flash, it records but...
  4. I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to...: Hi, I am currently unable to record my screen with the Xbox Game Bar, I have watched videos and read forums and they all say that you have to go to settings -> Gaming and enable the option to...
  5. Can't appeal a ban, says I have a perfect record but on xbox says im banned. how to fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't appeal a ban, says I have a perfect record but on xbox says im banned. how to fix?: Can someone help me please, i cant submit or file a case because it thinks i have a perfect record when i really got banned for no reason, and i still dont understand why i was banned in the first...
  6. Can't sign into xbox account but enforcement says perfect record

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into xbox account but enforcement says perfect record: [mod removed - personal information] Unable to sign into my Xbox account on the App for PC because "my device or account has been suspended". I logged into an account after figuring out the email...
  7. Series S can't use external HD to record

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S can't use external HD to record: It says that I have to format it on a PC which it works fine on my XBone I can record up to 10 minutes but it's not letting me use my external to record on? 28abc7f8-bffa-4cd8-8530-d562cef1899c
  8. Why I can't record game and party chat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I can't record game and party chat?: Why I can't record game and party chat on my Xbox series X? My son PlayStation can do easy, also record up to 30min. 2215a1b4-5b3f-41ff-a4bd-21ad2a5274fa
  9. Xbox Game Bar не может записывать видео [Translate] Xbox Game Bar can't record video

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar не может записывать видео [Translate] Xbox Game Bar can't record video: [img] Возникает вот эта надпись когда я нажимаю кнопку записи. [Translate] This is the inscription when I press the record button. 888d649f-02d8-4042-8127-366fadef544a
  10. I can't record videos or take screenshots and I can't create a group or join one.. What ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't record videos or take screenshots and I can't create a group or join one.. What ...: Hi all, I was using the monthly automatic payment but since my credit card was full due to xmas presents, the paiment of the month went pending. I paid it not long after and then I used the code...