I can't redeem 3 months of Discord Nitro Free

Discus and support I can't redeem 3 months of Discord Nitro Free in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One, and yesterday I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate! I learned that I could earn 3 months of free Discord Nitro. But when I go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by zupermanoz, Dec 9, 2019.

1. zupermanoz
    zupermanoz Guest

I have an Xbox One, and yesterday I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate! I learned that I could earn 3 months of free Discord Nitro.
    But when I go to the start menu tab "Game Pass", I don't find the Discord Nitro banner!
    I live in Portugal, is the promotion not available here?

I look forward to answers!
    Thank you!

:)

zupermanoz, Dec 9, 2019
  2. RomaHupalo Win User

Free Discord Nitro

I claimed my 3 months free discord nitro, but discord says it will charge me in a months time, is that true or not?
    M
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Discord Nitro, como resgatar no computador.[Discord Nitro, how to redeem at the computer.]

Ji hopz9187,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing are looking to redeem a token for Discord Nitro obtained via Xbox Game Pass for PC. To redeem your token, check out this page:

Discord Nitro Gift Redemption

I hope this helps.
  4. blueamcat Win User

resgate de código [Mod Translation - code redemption]

5. ISOTOPE SMOK3R Win User

Discord is available for mobile as well
  6. zupermanoz Win User

But is there any way to be able to rescue Discord Nitro?
Thema:

1. I can't redeem 3 months of Discord Nitro Free - Similar Threads - can't redeem months

2. Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?

in XboX Insiders
    Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?: I bought an AMD graphics card and it came with an email including the code to redeem 3 months of XBOX game pass. I literally have no idea how to access it. Help? Idk. submitted by...
  3. Can't redeem code for 3 months free Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem code for 3 months free Xbox Game Pass for PC: I just purchased a Ryzen processor on Amazon, and I got a code for an AMD promo, which should give me three months free Xbox Game Pass for PC. The code I have right now is meant to be redeemed at...
  4. UFC 3 redeemed code after 1 year and 3 months (lost physical disc and now i can't find install)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UFC 3 redeemed code after 1 year and 3 months (lost physical disc and now i can't find install): Hello, First off, thank you all for looking. I just yesterday redeemed a UFC 3 code to my account that I received for preordering the game over 1 year and some months ago. I never used it because...
  5. Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure...: I get this error both on the Xbox and on my PC. The last code I entered was a 14 day Live trial code, but there doesn't seem to even be any record of that in my Microsoft account....
  6. I redeemed a 3 month subscription for Xbox live. Can't access it can't sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed a 3 month subscription for Xbox live. Can't access it can't sign in: I added a 29.99 3 month card for Xbox live. I still can't get into my account on consol .....?... it shows in my account it was redeemed but it's at 0.00? But I should be able to play online and...
  7. Can't redeem a 12 months subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a 12 months subscription: I redeem the code and then it says redeem code i click continue and i get something saying the somthing went wrong then i click close and go back to the continue screen and it goes in a cycle....
  8. I can't redeem my 4 3 month Xbox live cards.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem my 4 3 month Xbox live cards.: I bought 4 3 month Xbox live cards because it was cheaper than a 12 month card at the time. I was able to redeem the first one, but I can't redeem the others. I keep getting this error code:...
  9. can't get on Xbox live even though I've already redeemed a one month card

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't get on Xbox live even though I've already redeemed a one month card: I redeemed a one month card and it has shown up in my subscription but I still can't join/start parties or play online. I've tried removing my account and adding it and restarting the Xbox but...
  10. Can't redeem pre-paid 12 months Xbox Live Gold, it only prompts me to change billing region?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem pre-paid 12 months Xbox Live Gold, it only prompts me to change billing region?: Hi, I can't seem to be able to redeem my pre-paid 12 months Xbox Live Gold code as my Xbox One X, Microsoft.com, Xbox.com and Windows Store in Windows 10 just tells me that I have to change my...