I can't redeem Minecraft for Windows 10, says the code has already been redeemed. Any...

Discus and support I can't redeem Minecraft for Windows 10, says the code has already been redeemed. Any... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Here's some background: -Owned Minecraft Java since about 2011, so I received the Windows 10 code for free -The Windows 10 code is not listed under... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OMGitsJarJ, Dec 12, 2019.

1. OMGitsJarJ
    OMGitsJarJ Guest

I can't redeem Minecraft for Windows 10, says the code has already been redeemed. Any...

Here's some background:

-Owned Minecraft Java since about 2011, so I received the Windows 10 code for free

-The Windows 10 code is not listed under my order history, so I do not own it

-The code says it has already been redeemed, and was redeemed on July 9, 2019, I'm guessing stolen

-I do not have any other Microsoft account that could have redeemed it, this is my only one

I'm not sure where to go from here. Any advice helps!

:)

OMGitsJarJ, Dec 12, 2019
  2. CMSBrian Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code doesn't work.

im having the same problem says the redeem code for windows 10 has already been redeemed but i haven't used it or i haven't played minecraft for years
  3. TogaedGrub2325 Win User

Redeem code is already used (Minecraft WIndows 10)

I am not an expert, and I have the same problem. I first bought the "Minecraft: Java Edition", I wanted to use the redeem code to get "Minecraft for Windows 10", so I clicked "Redeem", I got the code, but when I entered it, it said "The code has already
    been redeemed.", I checked my order history, it said that I had bought "Minecraft for Windows 10" using the code, but when I clicked install, it keeps showing me a small window with my code. I then checked whether if the account/email on Mojang, Minecraft.net,
    and Microsoft Store, it was the same. So I don't get why I can't install "Minecraft for Window 10".
  4. Morgan Bent Win User

Code already Redeemed?

Actually it's a "Minecraft for Windows 10" and the redeem code is "F9C43-HD6HT-9KYKK-Y3DQJ-4WPFZ" but when I went to redeem it on the computer it displayed as already redeemed.
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Says Minecraft for windows 10 code has already been redeemed?

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I can't activate my Minecraft key in my Microsoft account!

The code you receive from Mojang will be kept on your account, in case you’re unable to redeem it straight away, or in case you have problems trying to redeem it in Microsoft Store.

If you receive a message stating that your code has already been redeemed:

• Check any other accounts you use on your Windows 10 device, and see if they have the option to install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition.
    • If that account can install the game, you’ll need to use that account to play your free copy of Minecraft.
    For more info: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-titles/minecraft-windows-10-edition-faq
Thema:

1. I can't redeem Minecraft for Windows 10, says the code has already been redeemed. Any... - Similar Threads - can't redeem Minecraft

2. I purchased minecraft from Microsoft Live and can't get the redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased minecraft from Microsoft Live and can't get the redeem code: We are disputing via credit card after phoning and being cut off; emailing with no response so many issues This is disgusting service I am home schooling because of covid and this is now...
  3. Can't redeem minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem minecraft windows 10 edition: My minecraft account is from 2013 yet when I try to redeem the windows 10 edition it says to redeem using a Microsoft account but my Minecraft account has nothing to do with that account and i...
  4. I can't Redeem my Minecraft Code for Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't Redeem my Minecraft Code for Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I've recently been trying, and failing, to redeem my code from Mojang for Minecraft windows 10 edition but for some reason the code doesn't pop up when I go to to the redeem page. is there...
  5. Can't redeem Minecraft Windows 10 ed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem Minecraft Windows 10 ed: I bought minecraft 6 years ago, so I got the windows 10 ed for free and redeemed it today, April 19th. The problem is that I redeemed it, went to the widows store or what you call it and there I...
  6. Can't download Minecraft windows 10 - Code already redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Minecraft windows 10 - Code already redeemed: I bought minecraft for my pc (java) and it came with the a code for the Minecraft windows 10 free thing and I downloaded it on my old computer, but that computer finally died on me and I got a new...
  7. Can't redeem Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code.: Whenever I press the "Claim your free copy" button it shows and error and doesn't work. Also when go to the redeem a gift code page and press the green button to "Redeem Minecraft for Windows 10"...
  8. Can't redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I tried to redeem the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition with the code given on my mojang account but it says that the code has already been used. I am 100% sure that I never used this code on...
  9. Can't redeem a code for Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem a code for Minecraft Windows 10: Hi, When I want to redeem my Free code for Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft, the MOJANG Website returns me this : "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for...
  10. Can't redeem windows 10 code for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem windows 10 code for minecraft: I can't redeem my windows 10 code for minecraft. When I try to redeem it it says it has already ben redeemed, yet I don't have the game. Please help 927ead5c-46da-4323-afdc-754a1ce52ac8