I can't redeem Minecraft Java + Bedrock

Discus and support I can't redeem Minecraft Java + Bedrock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own minecraft bedrock edition on xbox one, under my account, I have been wanting to play java but I really didnt want to have to pay, so when I saw... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by i just wanna play java, Jul 5, 2022.

1. I can't redeem Minecraft Java + Bedrock

I own minecraft bedrock edition on xbox one, under my account, I have been wanting to play java but I really didnt want to have to pay, so when I saw the minecraft java + bedrock and learned it was free if i had one of the versions, i was stoked, when i tried to redeem it on my pc, it didnt work, it said i had to pay, I had made sure I was on the right account, now I dont know what to do.

:)

i just wanna play java, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Astronut365 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 not owned by me anymore?

Also again my order history will NOT say I purchased Minecraft because I did not. As stated before, I got minecraft bedrock because Mojang gave a free code to redeem Bedrock for all Mojang users that purchased Java Edition before a certain date see article below:

How do I get free bedrock if I have Java? (wikilivre.org)

"Windows 10 has the legacy Java Edition as well as the modern Bedrock Edition. If you bought the Java Edition before October 19, 2018, you can redeem a free copy of the Bedrock Edition. You can also buy the Windows 10 edition directly from Microsoft for $20."

I did redeem this code, so again what gives?
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Help with Minecraft Bedrock/Java

Based on your screenshot, that's the Minecraft Bedrock version for Xbox, right?

Only the Minecraft for Windows (the Bedrock version for PC) is eligible for the offer.

Unfortunately you will not be able to redeem Java Edition. I'm sorry about that.
  4. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

5. TavianMatic1 Win User

If I buy Minecraft Dungeons for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store, will I be able to play it on XBOX One as well, without buying it again?

If i buy Minecraft Dungeons from the Microsoft Store will it be available in the Minecraft (Java) Launcher, or will it be like Minecraft Java vs Bedrock?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today I

The offer for both Java and Bedrock for PC applied only for players on PC who has the Bedrock or the Java edition already purchased

Console editions and mobile editions of Minecraft didn't count for this.

You can double check the official announcement here:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/java---...
Thema:

1. I can't redeem Minecraft Java + Bedrock - Similar Threads - can't redeem Minecraft

2. I bought Minecraft as a gift but they can't redeem it because their region is wrong?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft as a gift but they can't redeem it because their region is wrong?: Is there a human person working for this company? Please contact me. d7bdd9a0-0a82-4f60-a083-806f86cad489
  3. Can't redeem minecraft java after owning minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem minecraft java after owning minecraft bedrock: I've had this issue since minecraft released the ability to play both games as long as you own minecraft bedrock and or java, I own bedrock and it shows a play button when I go to java and then...
  4. My friend can't redeem their free minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can't redeem their free minecraft java: so it has been well over June 7th, and my friend still can't redeem their minecraft java? when they open their launcher and press play it tells them to create a profile, and so they enter their...
  5. I can't redeem minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't redeem minecraft java: i have a message on the minecraft launcher that says i own bedrock and get java as a bonus but when i click redeem it takes me to the website and instead of a get button i either have to get xbox...
  6. I can't redeem Minecraft Java X Bedrock Bundle.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't redeem Minecraft Java X Bedrock Bundle.: I have minecraft windows 10 edition when I click Redeem to get the Java X Bedrock bundle on the Minecraft Launcher app it opens up a new tab on my browser that says "We are sorry, the page you...
  7. I can't redeem Minecraft bedrock edition.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem Minecraft bedrock edition.: So I tried to download Minecraft bedrock edition for free since I own Java, but every time I open the launcher, it says "Accounts in Microsoft Store and Launcher do not match." but I use the same...
  8. Can't redeem minecraft java edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem minecraft java edition: Hi, I've owned minecraft windows edition for a while now and was about to redeem the java version but i can't. The button in microsoft store that's supposed to say "get", says "buy". I don't get...
  9. Can't download redeemed Minecraft for Windows 10 after migrating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download redeemed Minecraft for Windows 10 after migrating: Hi. I bought Minecraft Java in 2016, and it gave me a code for reedeming Minecraft for Windows 10, which I used to play a lot. Now, I've downloaded the new launcher. Java version works...
  10. Child has redeemed Minecraft for Windows 10. Order history shows but can't install.

in XBoX on Windows
    Child has redeemed Minecraft for Windows 10. Order history shows but can't install.: Hi. Please can someone help? I purchased a license for Minecraft (Windows10) for my daughter this Christmas. Was purchased from a 3rd party to be redeemed through Microsoft. So, logged into her...