I can’t redeem my code of Minecraft Windows 10

Discus and support I can’t redeem my code of Minecraft Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m trying to redeem my code of Windows 10, I buy the Java Edition and I can’t redeem the code. The page says “this code is already redeemed” but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MelissaLisset03, Sep 7, 2019.

1. I can’t redeem my code of Minecraft Windows 10

I’m trying to redeem my code of Windows 10, I buy the Java Edition and I can’t redeem the code.

The page says “this code is already redeemed” but I have not used it.

:)

MelissaLisset03, Sep 7, 2019
  2. TogaedGrub2325 Win User

Redeem code is already used (Minecraft WIndows 10)

I am not an expert, and I have the same problem. I first bought the "Minecraft: Java Edition", I wanted to use the redeem code to get "Minecraft for Windows 10", so I clicked "Redeem", I got the code, but when I entered it, it said "The code has already
    been redeemed.", I checked my order history, it said that I had bought "Minecraft for Windows 10" using the code, but when I clicked install, it keeps showing me a small window with my code. I then checked whether if the account/email on Mojang, Minecraft.net,
    and Microsoft Store, it was the same. So I don't get why I can't install "Minecraft for Window 10".
  3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi

I see you are having a problem with a minecraft code,

Redeem your code this way
    1. Login to Windows 10 with the Microsoft account you used to buy Minecraft.
    2. Open Microsoft Store -> search for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.
    3. Click the button ‘Get this app’.
    4. Select ‘Buy’.
      [​IMG]
    5. Type in the email address and password that you used to buy Minecraft.
    6. Windows Store will recognize that you already own this game, and will start downloading.
    7. After the download and installation process are completed, you can start playing again.

If this does not work then you may need to contact Mojang directly about this issue at this link https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new or try
    Microsoft here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#4:1:2
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi,

The best thing is to return to the place where you bought it from and try to get your money back or get a replacement code
  5. Ripins Win User

Hi there, You might have better luck with your question in the Windows Forum as it's a Windows related issue.

Thanks
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free code given out by Mojang not working

I did that, and I redeemed the code on my alt. But it still didn't give me free Windows 10 Minecraft. Am I not doing it right?
    If you redeemed the Code on your "alt", then Minecraft Windows 10 is bound to that account only.

In order to get Minecraft on your PC then, you would have to open the Store app on your Windows 10 device, and in the upper right, sign out of your "non-alt" account in the store app. Then sign in with your "alt" account, and you should find Windows 10 Minecraft
    in your account's library. Simply download Minecraft from the library, and you should be able to play the game on your "non-alt" account as well.

But only your "alt" account that originally redeemed the code can re-download Minecraft from the store. No one else can.
Thema:

1. I can’t redeem my code of Minecraft Windows 10 - Similar Threads - can’t redeem code

2. Can’t Redeem Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Redeem Code: I purchased a brand-new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Trilogy pack for the Xbox 360. It advertises a stimulus package map pack for MW2. Unfortunately, the code does not seem to be redeemable. I...
  3. Can’t redeem Xbox Live 3 month codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t redeem Xbox Live 3 month codes: Hi, I got two 3 month xbox live gold cards this weekend on Amazon. I am attempting to renew them both and get an error each time. I have tried repeatedly over 2 days with no luck on xbox.com and...
  4. Can’t redeem five dollar code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t redeem five dollar code: I can not redeem code for 5 dollar credit via email . 9b94aa86-d6ef-4dbf-ab97-410d918cedc2
  5. Can’t find minecraft game after redeeming code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find minecraft game after redeeming code: Just uploaded minecraft Xbox one edition with favouritespack redeeming code. Problem is when I go to my games and apps it isn’t there. When I go to the queue part it shows them on recently...
  6. Xbox live gold digital code redeemed but can’t get on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold digital code redeemed but can’t get on Xbox live: used a digital code which has been accepted. Account says that it will need renewing in Feb 2019. Won’t let me on Xbox live. c1149605-ab20-4589-9b4c-8ea1924faa98
  7. I can’t redeem an xbox live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t redeem an xbox live gold code: The code is from another region and I can’t redeem it a17426aa-083b-43cc-bf30-626b4ab510f0
  8. I redeemed a 14 Day Xbox Live trial code, but can’t play online!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed a 14 Day Xbox Live trial code, but can’t play online!!: I redeemed a 14 Day Xbox Live Trial code, and have not been able to access online content. I can log in and even download free Xbox Live content and games; and play them, but when I try to play...
  9. xbox redeem live code error "You can’t acquire this item in your currently selected ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox redeem live code error "You can’t acquire this item in your currently selected ...: I'm trying to redeem a prepaid code on my xbox one s for a xbox live 12 months and I'm getting the following error: *note: all my regions/language is set to the same country (Netherlands) You...
  10. I can’t redeem new 3 month gold code keep saying Give it another try and I have try many ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t redeem new 3 month gold code keep saying Give it another try and I have try many ...: I can’t redeem new 3 month gold code keep saying Give it another try and I have try many times and it's still not working 7302536a-1cbb-4dd3-b9dc-543e11ee1ac7