I can't redeem my Gift Card

Discus and support I can't redeem my Gift Card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Xbox sent me a message, that said "Thank you for being an Xbox fan! Here is a MXN$150 Gift Card as a token of our appreciation:", I inserted my code in... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LeoVertiz, Oct 15, 2019.

1. LeoVertiz
    LeoVertiz Guest

Xbox sent me a message, that said "Thank you for being an Xbox fan! Here is a MXN$150 Gift Card as a token of our appreciation:", I inserted my code in xbox.com/redeemcode and in my Xbox One, everything seemed go well until it ask me an address, i filled
    every input and when i clicked the submit button don't happened anything, I tried this in browser, in Xbox Console Companion App, in xbox one, in none of these happened anything.

Please does somebody any solution? Or do I have to cry?

Everyhow, thanks! I can't redeem my Gift Card ;)

:)

LeoVertiz, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't redeem my Gift Card - Similar Threads - can't redeem Gift

2. Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game: [img] Good night to every one today I received a gift of a initial bundle of GWENT the witcher card game the sender apply the Charge it was autorized and supposedly it must appear on my game...
  3. Can't redeem bing $25 hot deal gift card for xbox live

in XBoX Rewards
    Can't redeem bing $25 hot deal gift card for xbox live: I need help it cancels when I attempt and confirm to redeem my points for the $25 xbox live for 18,750 points on Xbox it says that I'm at risk and on PC it just says contact customer support....
  4. Can't redeem a gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a gift card: Hi, Tried to redeem a gift card for my son and it keeps telling me this. What i do wrong? "Can't redeem gift cards because my "sender name" contains an inappropriate word." Can you help us?...
  5. Can't redeem my gift code form a friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem my gift code form a friend: my friend but me a game season pass code, he is form states but I live in Canada, I changed my location so I can redeem it but It still says i can't because of my region....
  6. Can't use my redeemed gift card from another (

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use my redeemed gift card from another (: Yesterday I redeemed a gift card (US) of 10$ and I can't use to buy a xbox game. b3aa5433-8181-4624-af8c-6610799c026f
  7. gift code can't be redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gift code can't be redeemed: Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate. XBOS-1002...
  8. Rise of the Tomb Raider gifts can't be redeemed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the Tomb Raider gifts can't be redeemed.: I bought the season pass for Rise of the Tomb Raider. One of the bonuses is that you get in game items called gifts which you can open to get rewards for buying the season pass. Whenever I try to...
  9. Can't play online and just redeemed a xbox live gold gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online and just redeemed a xbox live gold gift card: I'am from Mexico and purchased a Xbox Live gold gift card. I redeemed the code, no problem, downloaded one of the games with gold, no problem. Then, when i tried to play Overwatch the system says...
  10. Can't redeem xbox one gift cards received as a prize

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem xbox one gift cards received as a prize: recently gears of war 4 held an event where you could win a number of prizes, one of them being a $50 Microsoft gift card. I was lucky enough to win one of these prizes but when they sent me the...