I can’t redownload Overwatch Origins Edition

Discus and support I can’t redownload Overwatch Origins Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i have recently been trying to redownload Overwatch Origins Edition since yesterday, and my xbox is telling me that the installation has started,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Forcemaster27, Nov 8, 2019.

1. I can’t redownload Overwatch Origins Edition

Hi, i have recently been trying to redownload Overwatch Origins Edition since yesterday, and my xbox is telling me that the installation has started, but the game doesn’t appear in my download queue, even though other games appear there. Any ideas?

:)

Forcemaster27, Nov 8, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi Forcemaster27

Are you sure you uninstalled it before? Perhaps it was not removed and it is still playable?
  3. Forcemaster27 Win User

I definitely uninstalled the game
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Forcemaster27,

Thank you for replying back. In regards to this issue, were you able to try the solution suggested by XBF Erick C, the
    Power Cycle solution? If not, I would recommend trying this solution to see if it will remedy the situation. If it doesn't you may
    need to try a Soft Factory Reset, (Keep Games & Apps) to see if this will resolve the issue. This will not delete your
    games and apps from the console. It will keep them on the console while it resets everything else.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Forcemaster27,

Are you trying to install the game from the Microsoft store or are you going through your Ready to Install games? If there is any other games in your ready to install that you can try install go ahead and give this a try and let us
    know if it is happening with multiple games.

If you have not tried doing this, go ahead and
    Physically Power Cycle your Xbox One
    , press down the power button until the console turns off, Once it has turned off go ahead and power off your Router as well. Wait 2 minutes and then turn on the router and wait for all services to be back on, once all
    services are on power your Xbox back up and give it another try .

Give this a try and let us know if this has helped.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Forcemaster

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

If you perform a soft factory reset on your console, this will indeed remove all the accounts on your console as well as any

Home Xbox
    associations, however it will keep all of your games and apps so as to get back to gaming as quickly as possible.

If is strongly recommended that you make sure you that you have the email and the passwords of the accounts you wish to recover.

Additionally, as long as you were connected to Xbox Live [the internet] the last time you played any of your games, you should be able to

sync your save data
    the next time you launch your game.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
Thema:

1. I can’t redownload Overwatch Origins Edition - Similar Threads - can’t redownload Overwatch

2. Can’t sign into Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into Xbox account: I tried to sign into my account and it kept giving me the error code 0x801901f4 and told me to try again later. I looked on this site to see if anyone had come across the same problem and one...
  3. I can’t find or reinstall Star Wars battlefront

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t find or reinstall Star Wars battlefront: Soused to own star wars battlefront on my xbox but i went to play it a couple of days ago but it was gone. Im really mad because it was payed for. Please help 28a7d580-350f-4fb5-94c0-c242923e94ed
  4. Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else: Help i cant connect to 1 friend but can others ee486083-cf98-4008-b0e2-c38ca6222d6f
  5. My friend can’t message me or join parties due to an issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    My friend can’t message me or join parties due to an issue: me and my friend were just casually messaging each other, and not to long ago, he is now unable to message me due to a “suspension”, his gamertag is [Mod removed - personal information] I would...
  6. Why can’t I connect to my sibling’s world in Minecraft PE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to my sibling’s world in Minecraft PE?: We’re all using the same wifi and can’t connect to each others world, but we can join a friend’s world who is in another country. And that friend can join our worlds. we tried deleting the app...
  7. Can’t Hear Audio

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t Hear Audio: I can’t hear YouTube nor Netflix audio, but I can hear Party Chat, Game sound submitted by /u/PhantomWolf57 [link] [comments]
  8. Still can’t use my mic idk whts goin on at all I want to use my mic for streaming but...

in XboX Insiders
    Still can’t use my mic idk whts goin on at all I want to use my mic for streaming but...: submitted by /u/sora1123 [link] [comments]
  9. Can’t sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in: [img] I can not sign in my profile due to some regional problem please help 634153a0-bcd8-48ec-846e-d59c174ac938
  10. Can’t make purchases. Can’t redownload old games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t make purchases. Can’t redownload old games: I recently have been trying to redownload some old games that I bought on Xbox. One of which is call of duty ghosts but I am not able to redownload the game because they no longer sell the...