I can't reinstall a game I recently uninstalled.

Discus and support I can't reinstall a game I recently uninstalled. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have had this game for ages and been playing it a lot recently. But one day it just stopped opening. It gave me the troubleshoot error thing. I tried... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CooperWoody, Apr 1, 2021.

1. I can't reinstall a game I recently uninstalled.

I have had this game for ages and been playing it a lot recently. But one day it just stopped opening. It gave me the troubleshoot error thing. I tried so many things to get it to work, even a hard reset. Nothing worked. So I decided to uninstall it and then reinstall it. I go to uninstall it and when I go to all my owned games it's not there. I definitely own the game but it isn't here. Can anyone help?

submitted by /u/CooperWoody
    [link] [comments]

/u/CooperWoody, Apr 1, 2021
  2. RemittingFire58 Win User

Game will not reinstall after I uninstalled it!

When you uninstalled did you uninstall everything or just the game? Do you have any updates, patches, or dlc still on the HDD which could be interfering? Also are you trying to do something else while it installs, or are you just letting it sit? Does anything
    else happen while it's installing, like does the screen dim, or a controller turn off, anything which could interrupt the progress? The issue seems odd for a disc install so I'm just trying to think what could be stopping it. Its not something as simple as
    a dirty disc is it, do other installs work as intended?
  3. Allebas Win User

I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store

You might want to check your local game stores. I got a copy from Gamestop for $7.00. And you can host games but their just isnt any matchmaking since the servers got shut down.
  4. Allebas Win User

I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store

Evolve was delisted. The only playable version is the legendary version of the game. If you have this version you can redownload it via your purchase history. If you had the "Games with Gold" version it isnt playable and can't be redownloaded.
  5. Pikmy5555 Win User

Shoot! Guess I'll have to make other plans. I might look for a physical copy of it somewhere if I get the chance. Thanks for the reply!
  6. Pikmy5555 Win User

It still didn't work. I think i may have gotten it with Gold (my memory's not the best!), in which case I'm just baffled at what to do. Thanks for the suggestion though!
Thema:

I can't reinstall a game I recently uninstalled.

1. I can't reinstall a game I recently uninstalled. - Similar Threads - can't reinstall game

2. Can't reinstall a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reinstall a game: Ive owned fallout 4 for years now with my Xbox, a save got corrupted so I tried to Uninstaller then reinstall it, now it keeps stopping during the installation and only downloading ridiculously...
  3. Can't reinstall game on Xbox Games Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't reinstall game on Xbox Games Pass for PC: When I had built my computer a while ago my CPU came with 3 months of Xbox game pass for free, I used this to play a lot of Forza 4 after the game pass expired I uninstalled the game since I was...
  4. Can't Reinstall Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Reinstall Xbox Game Pass: I was having a black screen problem when i opened Xbox game pass, so i decided to uninstall and intall the app again, i've done that a couple of times. But this time when i try to reinstall the...
  5. Can't reinstall Easy Anti-Cheat on "WindowsApps" folder (xbox game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't reinstall Easy Anti-Cheat on "WindowsApps" folder (xbox game pass): Every time I launch a video game from the xbox game pass that needs "Easy Anti-cheat", like Bleeding Edge or Halo, it tells me that Easy Anti-cheat is not installed and I can't launch it. [img]...
  6. Game Pass PC - Can't reinstall games that went AWOL

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC - Can't reinstall games that went AWOL: Had a problem last night where half of my downloaded games for Game Pass suddenly went AWOL and I got a message about the game being offline and the storage device might be missing. First of all,...
  7. Can't reinstall game on Xbox Games Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't reinstall game on Xbox Games Pass for PC: Hi, I'm having issues reinstalling a game on Xbox Games Pass for PC. I'd downloaded a game (Ori and the Will of the Wisps), and subsequently uninstalled it. After uninstalling it, it remained...
  8. Can't join minecraft beta, even though i am in th beta and have tried to reinstall the game

in XboX Insiders
    Can't join minecraft beta, even though i am in th beta and have tried to reinstall the game: So, I bought minecraft via the mojang website itself, now that i joined the beta, i cant launch the beta version. I tried reinstalling it, but that didnt work, on the microsoft store page it says...
  9. XBox Game Pass - Outer Worlds - Can't load save after reinstall

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Pass - Outer Worlds - Can't load save after reinstall: I had to reinstall Outer Worlds recently owing to annoying circumstances, but now I can't load any saves from before I reinstalled. They are there, but whenever I select them my game crashes to...
  10. Xbox Beta for PC doesn't install games and can't reinstall the app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta for PC doesn't install games and can't reinstall the app: Hello, All of a sudden I can't download games anymore on the Xbox Beta app for PC. It was working fine then all the downloads stopped at 0%. I've tried uninstalling the Xbox Beta app and now I...