I cant reinstall mine craft

Discus and support I cant reinstall mine craft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own the java edition and I uninstalled it in hopes to get the new updated launcher now I cant get it back and tis is what I get every time now. and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ColleenDriscoll, Dec 3, 2021.

1. I cant reinstall mine craft

I own the java edition and I uninstalled it in hopes to get the new updated launcher now I cant get it back and tis is what I get every time now. and yes I am the admin on my pc

I cant reinstall mine craft [​IMG]

:)

ColleenDriscoll, Dec 3, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Try to do this with a new Windows profile. To set that up,

- Select Start > Settings > Accounts and then select Family & other users. (In some editions of Windows you'll see Other users.)

- Select Add someone else to this PC.

- Select I don't have this person's sign-in information, and on the next page, select Add a user without a Microsoft account.

- Enter a user name, password, password hint or choose security questions, and then select Next. Create another account Change a local user account to an administrator account

* Select Start >Settings > Accounts , and then, under Family & other users, select the account owner name, then select Change account type.

* Under Account type, select Administrator, and then select OK.

* Sign in with the new administrator account.
  3. ColleenDriscoll Win User

did that and this is what i got from the copy and paste u gave me

[​IMG]
  4. ColleenDriscoll Win User

even if its a 32 bit value

[​IMG]
  5. Jesse E' Win User

I can see the installation file. I'm afraid I have no idea what else to suggest
  6. ColleenDriscoll Win User

i couldnt see the installation files on the website i'm sorry if i'm frustrating you
Thema:

1. I cant reinstall mine craft - Similar Threads - cant reinstall mine

2. Cant launch certain games on my xbox series x without deleting and reinstalling them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant launch certain games on my xbox series x without deleting and reinstalling them: I am having a problem that hasnt occurred very often but is very annoying to deal with when it occurs. So far this has only affected 2 of my games but they are the games that i use most often. It...
  3. Fallout 76 uninstalled - Game files till occpupy 83 GB of space. Cant remove or reinstall...

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 uninstalled - Game files till occpupy 83 GB of space. Cant remove or reinstall...: Fallout 76 uninstalled Game files till occupy 83 GB of space. Cant remove or reinstall to remove. I am locked by windows xbox security with a game i cant play or remove What do i do when...
  4. Cant reinstall xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant reinstall xbox app?: So my Xbox app (pc) wouldn't load up, it would open but only stay on the Xbox logo screen. So today I uninstalled it and I'm not able to reinstall it at all, the store just freezes when I press...
  5. I cant reinstall Black Ops: Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant reinstall Black Ops: Cold War: I tried to access the game when it said "First you need to buys this" and i already had, i looked on reddit and on microsoft and it said "delete then reinstall again" so i did that. i cant...
  6. So apparently all my Gamepass games got uninstalled...and i cant reinstall, nor remove the...

in XBoX on Windows
    So apparently all my Gamepass games got uninstalled...and i cant reinstall, nor remove the...: So gamepass on my PC got completely broken from one day to another... So as title says, all my Game Pass PC game got deleted for some reason, last thing i did i got a Gaming Services update and i...
  7. I cant reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition on my new computer

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition on my new computer: As you can see I have Minecraft installed on my old computer [img] but when I go to the Microsoft Store installed tab it does not appear [img] To be clear I have purchased Minecraft...
  8. Cant reinstall gang beasts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant reinstall gang beasts: I bought gang beasts digitally a year ago and i deleted it and its not in ready to install. I restarted my xbox refreshed my games and apps and still can't find it. Can somebody plz help me out?...
  9. cant reinstall game (xbox Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    cant reinstall game (xbox Beta): i wanted to reinstall f1 2018 on W10 cuz it wouldnt launch so clicked uninstall now trying to reinstall it shoot up to 100% instantly then says it isnt installed. it hink might not have...
  10. Reinstalled windows and now I cant get into my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Reinstalled windows and now I cant get into my account: So after reinstalling Windows, I can't sign in to my old account. The "new" account displays my name correctly but my Gamertag isn't the one I used before. Also, I am missing the game for which I...