i cant remember my xbox account email... i needd to stop my payment

Discus and support i cant remember my xbox account email... i needd to stop my payment in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have an Xbox one account, but i cant remember my email. i can only remember my password and nota number to my Xbox. i dont use my account anymore so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LuiSunke, Aug 3, 2019.

1. LuiSunke
    LuiSunke Guest

i have an Xbox one account, but i cant remember my email. i can only remember my password and nota number to my Xbox. i dont use my account anymore so i need to stop the payment ASAP... please help me

:)

LuiSunke, Aug 3, 2019
  2. Legendgenesis Win User

3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello LuiSunke !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I would suggest
    creating a "dummy Microsoft account"
    (www.signup.live.com) so you can set up a call back from Xbox Live Support agent.

Once you get connected to an agent, provide them with your Gamertag or have them search for your account by searching your bank card number that is getting charged. The agent will send you a code through text or email and if you can provide them with
    that code, they'll be able to enter your account / provide you with the email that you don't know / cancel that subscription.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. DesolateSteve Win User

error code 8015d003/password problems

i have the same problem i cant remember my password now i cant use xbox live gold and im paying monthly for nothing but i cant stop the payment what the hell is goin on
  5. NinjaKiller021 Win User

Someone was using my account for years!

OK after even more investigation in my email account I found an email from March 20th 2016 where it asks me to confirm my email adress. I cant remember setting an account up back then, and I also cant remember clicking on the verify button.

So what could have happened was someone using my email adress to create himself an XBOX live account and somehow managing to approve it without my consent.

I was also able to see the recent logins with my email adress and they were all done from the US, somewhere near Philadelphia using the XBOX which was bound to it. I also see the IP adress.
  6. Evil 1eprechaun Win User

account gone

oh and by the way my son cant remember his email or password..for his xbox live account
Thema:

1. i cant remember my xbox account email... i needd to stop my payment - Similar Threads - cant remember account

2. i cant pay game pass anymore

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i cant pay game pass anymore: I can not pay the game pass anymore, I did not know that they would charge me automatically, please cancel my last subscription because I will not pay for it !!!!...
  3. Cant remember my kinect password and question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant remember my kinect password and question: I can't remember my password or security question answer to set up my kinect 1121fc01-16d2-49c7-9620-9a6dc5c6f2f5
  4. Cant remember name of game!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant remember name of game!!!: Hello! I played an interactive RPG, possibly up to 5 - 10 years ago and i'd love to remember which game it was... cant remember name! It was an interactive RPG that required you to make...
  5. CANT REMEMBER LOGIN CODE FOR MY XBOX 360 WHAT CAN I DO

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANT REMEMBER LOGIN CODE FOR MY XBOX 360 WHAT CAN I DO: So i wanted to login to my old xbox account on my 360 but i cant remember my 4 digit passcode anyway i can get through it without deleting my data? 939d9cb5-bc22-4df2-8a7a-96918925831e
  6. Console Reset ---> Lost gamer tag/cant remember microsoft account/didn't link phone or credit ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Reset ---> Lost gamer tag/cant remember microsoft account/didn't link phone or credit ...: My console got reset (kids didn't know why). However, I set up a Microsoft Account specifically for the Xbox and do not remember what it was. I lost all my Gamer Tag/Accounts. I have about a...
  7. Forgot parental code and also cant remember of the question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot parental code and also cant remember of the question: i try to reset my parental code and also answer my question that show but it doesnt work because i forgot it. Will u try to help me solve it. Pls. Tq for support. 4e2230db-7c0f-411f-925c-291e840e4293
  8. Cant remember email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant remember email: I have tried to recover my gamertag but cant remember the email an have no idea at all what it is , is there anything can be done to get the email or is this just a dead end??...
  9. how can i reset family pass code as cant remember ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i reset family pass code as cant remember ?: how can I reset family pass code as cant remember code ? e838d49a-8414-4e42-bfa1-b460d1ab0417
  10. XBOX ONE needs a Wireless Chat Headset ASAP! Remember the one on 360? why cant they make ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE needs a Wireless Chat Headset ASAP! Remember the one on 360? why cant they make ...: XBOX ONE needs a Wireless Chat Headset ASAP! Remember the one on 360? [View:http://imageurlhost.com/images/rxqmn9biuppse17l7c.jpg:217:164] I'm not talking about a turtle beach type headset....