I can't remote play away from my house on my series s.

Discus and support I can't remote play away from my house on my series s. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I dont know why but i cant remote play from my house everything is checked and says it is working but when i go to do it it doesnt work. Remote play... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Saltonkil, Aug 16, 2021.

1. /u/Saltonkil
    /u/Saltonkil Guest

I dont know why but i cant remote play from my house everything is checked and says it is working but when i go to do it it doesnt work. Remote play features is on too i even tried port forwarding but it didnt work.

submitted by /u/Saltonkil
    [link] [comments]

/u/Saltonkil, Aug 16, 2021
  2. ps360 Win User

XBOX 360 UNIVERSAL REMOTE (CAME WITH HDDVD DRIVE)

I can use my ps3's bluetooth remote from downstairs even if my tv is set up upstairs. For my 360 remote...it just can't.
  3. Marius OttesenHølle Win User

why the hell

How about some cloud gaming from library no remote play from console required and no install required just like xcloud just with library on account itself 1 controller 1 stick in hdmi or app on android wish there was remote play on 360 games

But yeah series x for 60 fps and discs series s for 30 fps in future and no discs

So I was going for series s but I found out the my 40 360 games in libary won't remote play me

But screen is okay with a scaler I guess to older screen with different hdcp for watching movies lucky me going 5 meter hdmi for my Sony hmz t1 with modded helmet thing connecting to scaler output
  4. VxAssassinxA Win User

I'm trying to connect on the Xbox App for Remote Play on my Surface but I keep getting this "We can't connect to your console right now"

I have the Xbox Series X and was playing remote play on my Surface Pro 6 , it won't load up every time I try to do remote play on my surface and I'm not near my Xbox
  5. Droppit Win User

Smart Delivery Series S

Thank you for the reply.

The FAQ states the following:

• If you’re playing from disc on Xbox Series X|S, you’ll need to keep the disc inserted to play that game.
    This implies if I bought a disc and installed on my xbox one, I would require the disc to play on my Series S. However the Series s is discless. I don't understand how a physical disc can state smart delivery for the Series S.
  6. J.R.G. Win User

Partnership between Microsoft and Sega in Japan!

Well the Yakuza series for a start, house of the dead, virtua fighters, countless rpg's if you can at least read kanji.
    Never played the Yakuza series, House Of The Dead I forgot about, Virtua Fighter(s) were good (Another series I forgot about.), and I can't read Kanji; though I'm sure I've missed out on some good R.P.G.s.

Thanks for the info, J.R.
Thema:

1. I can't remote play away from my house on my series s. - Similar Threads - can't remote play

2. "Can't connect right now, try again later": Remote play/game streaming does not work for 48 now

in XboX Insiders
    "Can't connect right now, try again later": Remote play/game streaming does not work for 48 now: (Typo in the title: *48h) It already happened a few months ago but it did not last as long as this time, so I get kinda worried: I can't connect to my console on the Win10 app, on my phone or on...
  3. Whenever the system needs to be updated, I can't play remote games, but I can switch the...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever the system needs to be updated, I can't play remote games, but I can switch the...: Whenever the system needs to be updated, I can't use the remote connection normally. I want to know whether the system can be updated automatically (the automatic update in the setting has been...
  4. Can't use remote play without signing into account, problem is I have no controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't use remote play without signing into account, problem is I have no controller: I have broken my controller and I have no need to get a new one. I decided to try and use remote play and use my phone as a controller.. problem is you need a controller to sign into the account...
  5. OneGuide can't be used while you're playing remotely (0x87e10004)

in XboX Insiders
    OneGuide can't be used while you're playing remotely (0x87e10004): I found a guide on YouTube to stream a Nintendo switch to my computer then present that to OBS. Seems like the Obtober 2020 update broke this functionality. Just wondering if there is a workaround...
  6. Can't use Remote Play feature when using cellular data

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't use Remote Play feature when using cellular data: Hey guys, been using remote play via the Xbox android app to my Xbox Series X for the past few months, and it's working great - most of the time. Thing is that the last month or two it stopped...
  7. Remote play on series X: iPhone connects, iPad can't.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play on series X: iPhone connects, iPad can't.: I'm at the end of my patience. My iphone (11 pro) connects to the beast with the snap of a finger, with elite series 2. My ipad pro, on the other hand... insists on throwing „found the console...
  8. Can't connect to my Xbox One (remote play)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't connect to my Xbox One (remote play): It says the console is on and it found it, but can't connect to it. I tried multiple times but I get the same response. submitted by /u/35antonio [link] [comments]
  9. Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on iPad)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on iPad): I have set up my iPad and console for remote play. I checked to make sure it worked on my home network (with both my console and iPad connected to the same wifi network.) However, now that I am...
  10. Remote play but can't log in

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play but can't log in: Every time I try to log into my xbox live account from my windows 10 laptop I get error 0x8000000D saying I can't log in right now and to try again later but I have been trying for weeks. Please...